WAYWT- post current fit since I don't see any current threads

WAYWT- post current fit since I don't see any current threads

I'll start it off

i like it, the shoes are a bit too chunky and don't like the colorway but even like that its ok

You look like a twink faggot. wear a shirt that fits, iron it, lose faggot jeans and moonboots, do some pull ups and go get more sun you look sickly

oh my god this is so bad

talk shit post fit.

No im not a metrosexual estrongenized pussy I just come here to laugh at you guys

>h-heh I'd look better than you guys if i tried

Another one for the cringe folder. Thanks user.

I have posted this one before but the quality was shit so im posting this again. Rate

Corny looking shirt

yeah this would be a sweet pic if you weren't wearing the corny south park tee, photoshop that shit out or something

Hi mezzy :3

posted this in the wrong thread. trying to stop wearing my peacoat collar so high but it's trained that way unfortunately. kinda boring but I'm trying.

Bit childish of a look, like Bieber, but hey the shirt and jeans fit you well.

Kind of plain, still a good fit though
w2c peacoat?

What pants are these?

Working on moving away from boring fits but my closet is full of black clothes. Make fun if you want but I have no clue what brand this peacoat is, but here's the only hint as the inner lining has totally shed away. A small logo stitched on the left shoulder. Maybe someone can help here?

you look annoying to be around. fit is decent though

No need to prove you wrong here in /fa. I'm sure 99% of people here are annoying to be around.

good photo but you look like your a middle schooler in 2012, change the hair and stop dressing so mall-core

How should i cut my hair, i dont want to look like a faggot. I might just cut it all off and go bald.

this will be remembered as being up there with 'from the back' and the guy levitating on his bed frame

No idea but it has a nice cut and looks good on you

Wow another for the cringe threads

Wow this is TERRIBLE

i'm more baffled by this than the op. how could you possibly think this was good?

It’s too late you already look like a faggot

Jesus Christ it’s oc

can you tell mewhere was this photo taken

you've got a good face, either shave it or grow it out to shoulder length and it'll be all g

RULE NUMBER FUCKING ONE: BICEPS HAVE TO APPEAR BIGGER THAN YOUR TOE CAPS!!!!

I think it looks better high, anyways, but those frames are a disaster.

holy fuck

Those are uniqlo cropped trousers

Genuinely curious, since my frames aren't as easily replaceable as my outfit, what's so terrible about them?

Are you serious? Well I guess you are, you must have picked them out, after all. They look waspy and pretentious, they're loud, they clash with what you have on and I'm guessing you have to take extra trouble to match your outfits to them. You look like Jonah Hill's character in the Wolf of Wall Street.

I guess, to state it briefly, the color is a really unfortunate choice for various reasons. The shape and thickness are fine, but just simple black would be so much better and more understated.

pic related

please style back your hair

buzz it pussy

this looks good

I'm just gonna disagree with the guy slamming the glasses, I like them personally. you do need a haircut though

I actually like it the way it is. :3

It kind of reminds me of the 80's and a little bit of Final Fantasy... sorry to be cringey, but really, if you want a change, just about anything would look good on you I'm guessing.
Congrats on your luck, in the genetic lottery, dreamboy. ;)

h-hi there ^-^

omg no. it really doesn't.

somebody back me up on this one. my gf just walked in btw and she says they look kinda GIRLY to boot, and I agree with her.

they're fine. the autists on this board are lashing out because they dont like chad invading their safe spaces. congrats.

No dude don't be silly. I love and embrace Chad, I want all my fellow anons to make it and achieve Chadliness one day. The guy I'm criticizing has a gorgeous face and his outfit is good. I simply feel that the frames are bad stylistic choice. That's all I will say now cause I've already spent a lot of words on that pair of glasses haha.

Id probably switch vans for something bulkier but the rest is looking good

what boots?

What a shit thread, literally NO good fits so far and the OP starts off with fresh cringe material.

0/10 just delete this mess OP and start again

>inb4 a butthurt poster from one of the sad 'fits' here says "talk shit post fit"

so post a fit you dumb faggot

pleae dont wear these shoes again

WE HAVE TO GO BACK MARTY!

sure

did you really just make up having a girlfriend to make ur shit opinion more valid? sad

It’s awful but I’m cold

see you in every cringe thread from now on

It's chilly.

This is one thing I'll totally agree with. Thought I could start growing it out again but it gets messy. Needed this reminder!

I love how you go from reallllly hating on me for my glasses, to backtracking and saying I have a gorgeous face and great outfit. Could have mentioned that before or during the glasses rant haha. Who hurt you? Did he have mean man glasses too? I'll politely take your advice into consideration. I've wanted a second pair of frames anyways.

look like youre about to mow the lawn or clean leaves out of your eaves trough
u already posted this on the other thread attention whore
that's respectable,
way too dark can't see shit

I love these boots so much

i used to think you were just a boring insecure poster who wanted an ego boost from Veeky Forums but you sound annoying and petty

You still have a sticker on your shirt you fucking faggot. Or it's a cum stain on the mirror, either way it's hard to tell with your gameboy printer photo quality. Also shave that trailer trash 1970's goatee shit.

hey man, caption said I posted it in the wrong thread. this board is so out of order there are like three waywt threads going on at once. either way, I dig your boots, dick.

because I returned the XL and got a Large. because /FA is always right even if it pisses u off. I'm growing my beard out. when the winter comes my beard just starts growing thicker and faster it's genetic and annoying to shave every couple days

manlet poorfag incoming

ps sry for shit quality

Change shoes (the heck's with the tongues?), roll the sleeves a little shorter, et voilà - good clean basics.

I'm usually averse to all-dark pallettes, but this looks good on you.

Alexander Rybak, is that you?

Pose looks a bit awkward there...must be the jeans.

>horns
Whut. I like better though; the lively colours stand out well against the background.

Are you gay? If not, you're giving off a very gay vibe.

is that a bad thing? and idk, I'm not entirely straight i guess

Nice pants and boots combo, upper pretty basic tho

The important thing is nice hair. How do you get it like that/

The Jacket is nasty. You should've went for a lighter tone on the upper to make the fit purrfect

I dont know why but those pants looks awful on this fit

cool shirt, tho go get some nice dark tone denim with that shit

W2c?

Shower daily but only wash hair twice a week at most. No product. Comb before bed and wake up and let it do its own thing.

Huangshan mountain

Sorry man, maybe I was a little too harsh but I wanted to give you my honest opinion. Maybe I could have softened the blow with a few compliments. I didn't realize it would hurt your feelings so bad. :(

No but you can believe that if it makes you feel better about being alone.

height?

actually k y s

Faggot.

This.

Again, the thread is still stale and full of trash fits, every single one, my rating doesn't reach above 1 for any fit posted above this post.
Can someone with a brain and some fashion sense PLEASE post a picture with you best fit because i'm balding going though this shit.

stop wasting your time and move on

grorious mane

Not working. T shirt doesnt suit your frame at all, and the chunky boots clash too much with your otherwise lank frame.

Nice and clean. Rate the glasses.
Ignore
they suit you.

typical high school fit. Either buzz the hair or style it back. That fringe makes you look middle school.

Jesus, get rid of the lesbian hair.

like the patterns and textures in this fit. Whats with the horns though?

Please stop drinking soy milk.

Hope for your sake, you're gay. Otherwise you're doing straight wrong.

clench your jaw harder next time

Boi

Is this a joke? Fucking disgusting.

absolutely horrible throw out those shoes immediately
youre literally just wearing normie tier clothes except w a disgusting graphic tee
>DC
PLEASE tell me this is an ironic comeback
very nice, but you have a body type that could pull off a lot anyway
what is that sweater?
it looks like it was made for children
cant see but already dont like your shoes
bad pants imo
i dont like how those clothes fit but i feel like youre from the 70s so i guess it works
yikes
i severely dislike the way how these clothes fit
good
cant see the uhh pants or shoes but the tshirt fits nicely

It looks derpy, but w/e, in real life it's fine

why would you use being gay as an insult to a gay person you mongaloid

> severely dislike the way how these clothes fit

i have a weird body and getting pants to look good is almost impossible. i AM working on losing weight tho

awful use of those pants

Old thrift store boots. No brand on the tongue. Assuming some cheap shit.