Streetwear

Let's talk about Streetwear here.

Personally, it's something I wasn't into for a long time, but a few Pleasures pieces I think look pretty cool, and they aren't needlessly expensive to boot (well, they are, actually, but not so much as some other brands—looking at you, Vetements). Other than them, Cav Empt seems to have some cool pieces, but other than that, what are you guys into? I know Undercover is technically kind of considered streetwear back in Japan, but that's a bit different in the West, isn't it?

Also, Bape is bad but Supreme is worse. God, I don't understand how anyone wears Supreme branded stuff in public without feeling embarrassed. Some of their pants are decent, though, as were some pieces from Undercover collab, and in general shit that's not so overly branded.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/fa/thread/S12607804#p12607843
off---white.com/en/US/men/products/omrv001s177382880810#image-0
soleedus.me/store/product/yokai-mcqueen-sweatshirt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, Bape is certainly worse than Supreme.

This but both are still total trash.

supreme lit squad af my 4 inch dick ejaculates at the thought of asap rocky and ian connor raping me in my sleep 12 years old and filipino btw

Don’t buy Pleasures.
warosu.org/fa/thread/S12607804#p12607843

I've bought from them before, it was fine. No problems.

I imagine all brands have some failure in shipping at some point, I wouldn't elevate one single person's experience as judgment of an entire brand.

You guys ever checked SCRT ? Just bought a hoodie from them, pretty impressed with the quality.

www.scrt.onl

Seems pretty cool.

>God, I don't understand how anyone wears Supreme branded stuff in public without feeling embarrassed.
how the fuck is it any different from the shit you posted tho

>shamelessly plugging your own garbage
embarrassing

>How is Supreme any different from Cav Empt
>How is Supreme any different from fucking UNDERCOVER

Tbf I thought that as I posted but genuinely not. Guess I have no way of proving so

>shamelessly plugging your own garbage

Don't mind if I do. Grab it on Amazon.

Got the HOAH hoodie, ot's super comfy desu

Storvo is the best brand by far
Palace/Supreme sometimes do some cool stuff
I really enjoy, Quiet Life, Primitive and Stussy

looks nice. I am considering pic related.
Only problem is the colors are associated with a popular football club around here.

Just bought this one

Reminds me of the freehugs.com vetements scarf, I dig

Any other graphic heavy brands like Cav Empt?

nah, Pleasures is fine. Never had a problem with them and their drops are really well done

Nice

>no arguments
so same shit to you eh?

If you seriously think the bogo, the tackiest "fashion" piece and branding out there, is as good as anything brands like Undercover have produced, you seriously have bad taste. This is a point barely worth arguing, since people who like Supreme just have shit taste, and are adamant about keeping their shit taste. That's not my problem.

Or you can just compare the best fits that use Cav Empt or Undercover, versus the best fits that use bogo shirts or hoodies, and see which ones are better. Up to you.

>Let's talk about Streetwear here.

Alright, what you wanna talk about?

>Pleasures
Meh, it's alright. Some okay graphics, nothing really inspiring. Feels like a lot of Undercover knock offs.

>they aren't needlessly expensive to boot
I would argue that most streetwear companies aren't needlessly expensive. The only ones that are riding a wave of pretentiousness, which won't last forever.

>Vetements
Not Streetwear.

>Cav Empt
Definitely a cool brand, but the market has really over saturated its style unfortunately.

>Undercover is technically kind of considered streetwear back in Japan
Used to be, because it was originally a streetwear company (started out of Nowhere alongside Nigo and Bape), but I would argue it's not anymore, it's evolved past that.

>Bape is bad but Supreme is worse.
Although I would be inclined to agree, this is like comparing apples to oranges. They're just too different to compare. However, Bape is more 'consistent', because the style has rarely changed, whereas Supreme has much higher highs and lower lows. Although the hype that has surrounded Supreme is downright cancer.

>I don't understand how anyone wears Supreme branded stuff in public without feeling embarrassed
You could really make that argument about any graphic tee though really.

>what are you guys into?
BXH
Uniqlo SPRZ NY
OriginalFake (RIP)
Rockwell/By Parra
Sixpack
Cool Cats/Club75
7th Letter Crew

and plenty of other small/defunct brands.

I haven't claimed shit about my taste
I'm just saying that the person I'm responding clearly can't actually argue over the differences of the brand as he retorts to spouting shit instead

>complains about others having no argument
>doesn't really have an argument either
good going, lad.

you must be fun at parties

i disagree

bape is fucking shit tier

supreme will still have a nice piece every so often

>only sees supreme for the box logo hoodies and tees
>unironically believes that supreme tries to market itself as anything more than skatewear

im getting secondhand embarrassment just reading your post tbqhwy senpai. i understand that you want strangers on the internet to think that you're smart but you have to draw a line somewhere, right?

>God, I don't understand how anyone wears Supreme branded stuff in public without feeling embarrassed
>Some of their pants are decent, though
>and in general shit that's not so overly branded

honestly what are you doing

both are still shit tier asian hypebeast trash, just a different, more obscure kind

sup

That's what he just said you dumb nigger

i love

bape
supreme
off-white
yeezy szn
cav empt
fear of god
oversized tees
ultra boosts
nmds
yeezys
converse x cdg
layers

im not a hypebeast tho, i just love the overall aesthetic

Currently it's Supreme over Bape, but pre-2010 Bape had some good shit.

can somebody explain the appeal of off-white to me? I liked the "ten"-collab, but the striped branding just looks like shit to me.

cause I haven't argued or claimed shit here you dingus
someone made a claim
I questioned the claim
the other guy responds with insults

off---white.com/en/US/men/products/omrv001s177382880810#image-0
>16 gb USB stick
>$122
That's the appeal.

Streetwear can be beautiful. Most brands love to be dirty, with branding, warned out. I persoanlly find it great when people don't buy from these streetwear brands and just incorporate something more avant grade, something clean.

>Streetwear can be beautiful.
lol no

"GUCCI MANE"

yeah huh good thing your whole culture doesn't revolve around streetwear if you listen to faggots like him

lmao u mad

similar appeal as a lot of supreme pieces. expensive, simple, loud.

lmao seventh letter isnt a streetware brand u clown ass herb

Anyone have thoughts on Stray Rats? They have a few pieces that I generally enjoy and I think overall they're a little slept on.

ID on this?

faustapparelonline.com

I saw a guy with a hoodie that had 'Anti social social club' on it. It was pretty neat so I decided to check where to get it. I discovered 'streetwear'. It's fucking ridiculous. What a pretentious and overpriced cult. Holy fuck, I started noticing some kids with Supreme hats and shirts. Why do their parents allow these cunts to spend 100 dollars on a fucking bland t-shirt? Wearing streetwear is embarrassing. Brand yourself like a hypebeast idiot that has no clue.

soleedus.me/store/product/yokai-mcqueen-sweatshirt/

broke boi

gr8 b8