Gynecomastia Thread

So I have Klinefelter Syndrome. The side-effects I suffer from it are pretty mild compared to other cases, but the side-effects are still there; namely gynecomastia. If you're not familiar, it's basically just man tits without the requirement of being fat.

It's hard to find clothing that doesn't accentuate it, and I often find myself wearing coats to cover it up out of embarrassment. I like a lot of shirts but I often buy them a few sizes bigger to try and hide having a bigger chest, but I don't know if it actually helps or not.

Could anyone give me advice of either certain clothes, or how to wear certain clothes that will make the appearance not as readily obvious?

Post how you look, for curiosity's sake.

honestly this,

I have the same issue mate. Usually i'd recommend wearing tops with a bit of colour in them or designs in the centre of them (this makes the accentuation not really noticeable. Don't buy clothes in sizes too big. I wear clothes for a skinny guy (who also has tittays) and nobody notices

Lying in bed right now, but I threw on an old thin shirt for proof.

No like in general, I've always wondered what someone with non-meme klinefelter's looks like.

Do you grow facial hair? Body hair? Do you have long legs? Is your face feminine?

What does your regular diet look like? Do you eat lots of a certain kind of food? Are you taking any supplements or medication?

Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely keep this in mind.

Sorry m8, I don't know about taking a face picture here. I know some people who lurk around these parts.

I grow just a bit of facial hair around the goatee area, but it's very patchy. Everywhere else on the face is just peach-fuzz.
For body hair, I have pretty much no hair on my chest and not much on my belly. My legs and arm hair seems about as dense as your average guy though. Legs might be a little on the longer side, I don't know. Been told I've had a feminine face though, yeah.

Pretty meat-heavy, and vegetables are occasional. Admittedly a pretty shit diet.
No supplements, currently just on an antidepressant.

What about your body proportions? are your hips wider than your ribcage? Your shoulders? How tall are you?

And yeah, your gyno is really noticeable m8, I guess you either need to learn to live with it or try and get surgery, I don't see how you could really cover it up.

Some meat and milks are full of shitty hormones, so make sure you’re buying hormone-free or organic items. Antidepressants can fuck up a lot of shit though, does yours have common side-effects that might result in growing mantiddies?

Bro, it's literally his chromosomes, none of that matters, he would have gyno no matter what.

6'0", hips are a bit wider than my rib-cage but I have broad shoulders so they're about the same size of my hips.

I don't have the money for something like surgery, despite that being the preferable option; I'm in the process of learning to live with it (now that I care more about how I look, instead of being an edgy gross teenager in highschool).
Nah, the only noticeable side-effect I get from it, in my experience, is that it kills my sex drive.

>mfw the government will pay for medication so that fags can keep going to chemsex orgies and for mentally ill teens to chemically castrate themselves, but won't help someone with an untreatable chromosome disorder that is infertile anyway with surgery that would tangibly improve their quality of life
Just lol at being male in 2017

Also, do you have smaller/slimmer bone structure than other men in general?

I wouldn't say I do, no. But I couldn't really tell you heads or tails if I do. It's more that I'm more prone to sprains and breaks. I was pretty sheltered growing up though, so I didn't deal with them more than a handful of times.

What about your testes? That's pretty much the defining symptom, isn't it?

go full trap

More or less, yeah. I personally don't know that they're any bigger or smaller, as is a pretty often cited symptom, but I do have hypogonadism. While I'm not sterile I do have partial infertility.

Are you on TRT? Sorry for derailing your thread, but its interesting since its so uncommon to see posters that actually have it.

It's all good, I get it. Nah, I'm not on TRT or anything like that. Partially because it's not an immediate priority for me and also because even the insurance copay is a huge kick in the ass.

become a cute trap

50mg Testosterone Enanthate E3.5D (self-TRT is cheap and easier than getting a script but see an endocrinologist and if you're scared to be a criminal)
12.5mg Aromasin ED (with a high fat meal)
30-50mg Zinc Picolinate ED (with large meal)
120mg Raloxifene ED (for 3 months, then drop dose to 60mg for an additional 3 months)
1-5mg Melatonin ED (before bed)

Sleep in complete darkness
Cut down to at least 12% bodyfat
Eat a diet high in healthy fats
Don't play with/touch your breasts
You don't have to become a gym freak but be active (go hiking or join a local sport team, anything to get your heart rate up a few times a week)

Optionally also take 50mg Masteron Enanthate E3.5D in addition to the Testosterone (endo won't prescribe this)

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I'll check back in later.

As far as fashion advice get one of those compression undershirts and wear dark, loose fitting clothing until the meds start working.