Start wearing workwear

Start wearing workwear

I've been on a workwear kick recently

that's japanese designer/fashion shit not true americana fuck off man workwear isn't +$1000 jackets

As an actual blue collar worker y'all look like you're wearing a costume in this shit.
>that dude's bitch hands
lmao

He looks like a bug man, unironic version of Sam Hyde

I'm a... I'm a man...

This
I spent 7 years in the Army and worked as a welder for years, eventually ended up an Aerospace Engineer
my hands are fucking wrecked from work, and I never wear 1000 dollar jeans to work, I just wear fucking carpenter jeans half the time

jesus calm down

Do I need matching color jeans if I want to wear jean jacket? Will light blue jacket+ light blue jeans work with dark blue shoes or should I stick to brown ?

>y'all look like you're wearing a costume
All clothing is costume. The only reason people argue against this position is because habit makes clothing seem more natural.

>sam hyde is just being sam hyde but ironically
Just end me, pls

I find that you can either wear matching pieces or starkly different values. The only weird territory is when your pants almost match your shirt/jacket; this makes it impossible to determine what the goal was.

The term "workwear" just describes the aesthetic. Sure, clothing you might actually do labor in could be included, but a lot of workwear is just evocative, especially of early 20th century workwear, which is why you never see anyone wearing coveralls are flame retardant clothing or boots you could buy at Boot Barn.

Well you see, he wears ironic clothing ironically

his shoulders must be aching

I am too, got that CINTAS at work but off the clock I like this more than most of what Veeky Forums is into

the cowboy boots ruin the entire thing

Yup soft looking guys wearing rugged clothing just looks like a larp

what you think you look like what you actually look like dont be that guy effay

ONLY WEAR CARHARTT SON

>From the people who brought you pre-ripped jeans now bring to you """"Workwear"""" the trendiest new way to attempt to look like you do work you dont actually do!

Does welding wreck your hands?

t. baby soft hands numale

>thinks workwear as a style came after prps jeans

more like unemployed/fresh hobo core

Why is it so common for liberals to dress like this?

effeminate males compensating for working at an office. they want to look rugged while never doing any hard labor in their life.

This right here

Poser bullshit

Nah, I stopped wearing this shit in 2014.