Casual Watches

Post nice watches around 100 dollars that arent too much like dress watches.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Citizen-BM8180-03E-Eco-Drive-Analog-Japanese/dp/B000EQS1JW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Timex watches are great, but for the same range you can grab an automatic with reliable (and decently accurate) movement new from Seiko

use the money saved from buying it at $60(!) and get a good nato or leather strap.

>tick
>tick
>TICK
>TICK
>TICK

The chrono ticking isn't loud at all (I have one). The regular weekender is ridiculous though.

Just bought two of these on amazon for ~100

Anyone wanna recommend a good leather strap for this watch?

LeatherD on Etsy has some pretty nice stuff, or wrist candy I guess. You don't really want to be spending more on the strap than the watch costs.

Just copped this but thinking of returning it for a Seiko 5 SNKE53J1

Got myself a Timax Fairfield not long ago but the clock is set 10 minutes early.
I can't find a way to reset the clocks though. Any help?

Vostok Amfibia is honestly an awesome watch. I got mine for $50 straight from russia, but it took 2 months to arrive. Worth it tho, I love it. Automatic, glow in the dark, no ticking, 200m water resistance, nice bezel, and overall cool watch. It leans to the casual side, but it makes a great conversation piece.

Ew these look so cheap why would you get them? Just get a 1$ watch from China for that look.

amazon.com/Citizen-BM8180-03E-Eco-Drive-Analog-Japanese/dp/B000EQS1JW

100 bucks field watch that's not a seiko-5eddit or timex garbage

>Chinese movement
>ever
You can get a second hand decent watch for around 100$ in great condition. Chrono 24 is GOAT for second hand deals.

>Seiko 5 SNKE53J1
I'm really freeling this watch dude thanks. Probs gonna buy a new strap though.

Anyone recommend me a dirt cheap watch that's also waterproof around $100-150?

I just want something to wear to the beach and knock around.

An automatic/mechanical would be nice but I can live with quartz

Seiko 5. Any kind around 150$. Can't beat it in terms of quality and precision for that money.

$60-100, awesome features and built like a tank

What do yu guys think of this custom watch I just designed?

My Seiko 5, say something nice about xer!

Get

Gay

is there a plane one for the amphibian or is that just the komandirskie?

I have pic related, nice watch, but I'm too much of a lazy fuck to keep it wound. should have bought a amphibian from the start.

This guy here again. Don't buy a Seiko watch unless it's made in Japan, not just the movement. I just returned this fucker anyway because they somehow switched the main second hand and the stopwatch second hand. In other words, pressing the stop watch moves the fucking main hand, while the stopwatch hand continuously ticks as if it is the main hand. Fucking Chinese quality control.
Definitely picking up the SNKE5EJ1 now but it's fucking 10 full days of shipping at the very least.

Lmao at the pronoun. Nice watch familia

Orient Mako Ray.

is this too dressy?

no.
too dressy for what?

having trouble deciding between that and this

both cost around 160

Both are shit

A bit. If that worries you, aim for the v4 with the brown suede strap

I would get the tissot over the orient.

Get the Orient. The Tissot is a quartz.

Which one is objectively superior
Automatic or quartz

it really depends on what you want the watch for, but I'm obligated to say automatic, in most cases

Where did you order that from?!
Been thinking about buying one and that' is around 30 dollars less than other online sellers.
Please tell me.

I want to get my first good watch, i'm torn between the sarb033 and sarb035. I'll probably wear it everyday and I'm gonna wear it casually so not in a formal setting. Which one should I get? BTW I'd also like to put on a leather strap on it does that make a watch more dressy and out of place casually?

Like this one

35 if you're going to keep it on the bracelet

33 if you're going to put it on a strap

thx man found a pic of the similar strap on the sarb035