Tattoo Thread

Tattoo Thread

Tattoos that follow body flow inspo

Other urls found in this thread:

impulseinkacworth.com/category/cory-cartwright/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm thinking about getting a snake kinda like this on my arm, but instead of the egg she is spiraling around my arm, all the way up to my shoulder. Thoughts?

Forgot pic

Thinking of doind almost the same thing. Go for it, user.

>almost
What's your idea?

Whats your opinion on this?
Probably going to go for it on my quad real big or on my calf

Got this yesterday

Clutch pattern of your truck?

>getting a dead /v/ meme as a tattoo

yikes

The fuck is that?

please tell me you didn't permanently tattoo a meme to yourself

if brit..... yes national pride is always effay.....if not brit then please don't that'd be fucking intolerable.

what the fuck am I even looking at? Is that your elbow? disgusting ass body skeleton

kek

I know that artists hate when you bring them another artist work to copy, I can undestand that.
Do they also hate to copy an original design made by yourself or by one of your friends?

(Pic unrelated)

man , try eating sometime.

r8 my shit

i couldn't imagine any reasonable tattoo artist being upset with original artwork. that said, i feel like getting a tattoo is a process at its best when collaborating to create original artwork with someone who's style you like

Is it a memento mori kind of thing?
Love it

Does this look good? I think about getting this one on my forearm as my first tattoo, but I'm afraid it'll be too small and too detailed to look good. What do you think?

Pretty fucking gay lmao

looks like a logo for a nonprofit desu

I chuckled. Here's the alternative. Still bad?

did you guys really recognize this as the loss comic right away

actually alright

my friend dont get a fucking logo ass tattoo

This one is impressive

The pencil style is spot-on.

Fuck I wish I could get a tattoo. But it's quite frowned upon in my community.

Looking to finish soon. Don't know if I want to make greyscale or add color

Yes, I'm a Brit, been an expat for years now though, but pride is always something a Brit should have

why did all three of you get the same tattoo?

Cause they're faggots

Which community do you live in? And why?

Looks great. Name of the artist? Or instagram

its sad but this is the best tattoo posted itt so far

Got any more pics of tattoos that look like scars?

Not too sure how they would look in motion.

what happened to the kid?

A bit edgy, but I like it, nice style

cancer :(
Should be fine now though, after surgery :)

Traditional French Catholic family. Because no one is tattooed, it's not in our customs and while it's not formally forbidden in the Bible everybody will tell you it's a mistake to avoid.

I'm always very surprised at how much strong religion is left in France. There was an AMA thread with a girl who went to a convent school or whatever they're called, and the hate I got in /fr/ for some of the tattoo ideas. I mean it was funny, but loosely translated one guy wrote something like "I wouldn't bury him in the common grave for fear it would stop the other souls from entering heaven" which is the level of sentiment I'd expect from a religiously dominated country, and even then only an orthodox or islamic one.

Are you French? Because if you're not and you're relying on this here place to guess the state of religion in France you're strongly mistaken. /fr/ plays on its catholic side and wildly exaggerates, a very few people is still that religious and certainly not these poor souls.

Consumerism has taken such a strong hold that religion is in a state of disarray. Catholicism is slowly dying, islam is a joke or a failed cause partially instrumentalized by who the hell knows, and the other religions die quietly too.

On the subject, my cousin got some Crusade bullshit tattoo on his ribs. I felt disgusted. I'm attracted by the idea of getting one, but I'm sure I'd be scorned for it.

No I'm English. I mean I didn't see it when I was there in person, but my impression was that compared to how we practice Church of England and other denominations here, France is at least more religiously minded than England. I don't think I've heard any mention of not doing something because of religion is from muslims and christian second generation african blacks.

Tattoos, sex before marriage and piercings are still taboo in many religions, such as the two dominant French religions. If your kids do these things you're not raising them right, albeit in that case few kids are still well raised.

Protestantism tends to be more lax about these things because of your dogma of self-interpretation of the Bible.

If I were to get a tattoo I'd get a sacred heart one. Obviously not on that area, but well.

Don't tell me the second religion is genuinely islam.
>walking around with tattoos of sex before marriage
Ha, no wonder. Also if you ever wanted a figure doing, I can recommend Sad Amish, who did this one . He's in Bordeaux.

Islam is the first French religion. Oh and like I said, I like the idea of having one but I would never be comfortable wearing it for life. Even a religious one.

got this one yesterday

Looks like the logo of a cider brand that's popular in Australia, get it if you want but you'll have every Aussie asking why you got the Somersby logo on your arm

instagram.com/joematisa

I like it, artist name?

My right arm what does Veeky Forums think ?

i wouldnt because of the fascist imagary and the fact that britain has never gone fascist (and thats actually a point of national pride)...unless youre in the BNP or something it just makes no sense

Oh nice

Anyone know of a good artist in the tri state area (close to NJ/NY) with a similar style to this? Looking for someone good at bright bold colors like Cory Cartwright but he's too far away. impulseinkacworth.com/category/cory-cartwright/

bretty cool dude

those colors gon fade tho, quick

This is my favorite album of all time and means a lot to me, I was thinking of getting one of the UFOs as a tattoo, somewhere on my torso probably or possibly the legs. Should make for a decent tattoo that will age fine right?

I like wolfie

>No Future
You are weak and you have no fire
Kys and save some time

Get all four of them, no one is going to recognize just one

This is one of my favorite albums and I wouldn't recognize it even with all four

That being said it's not a bad idea for a tattoo, it's tastefully understated but still something worth talking about if you get hit with the immortal "what does it mean" question.

Just find someone with good line work and I can't imagine it looking too bad

I need your help Veeky Forums , how much would the lines plus the one collar beneath them cost in total

How much does it hurt?

That depends.

dont be a fucking pussy its not gonna kill you

enough

if you've never done heroin don't get this tattoo

ayyy pinoy pride my dude hehe

I've done MDMA and cocaine, can i get it ?

Nice, I bet it hurt tho

can you be more of a meme. try harder please its pathetic. and all on the same arm.

you fucking poser little bitch.

dont forget this one too kid.

How the fuck is that fascist imagery?

Depends on your tattooists charges. There's not one set price for all tattoos

Here's a better question, with a budget of 1,2k dollars can i get the shit done at a good yet not over the top Tattoo Shop ?

Lmao. This is one person

Same

>Loss
>/v/
are you retarded

What's you opinion on geometric tattoos like this?
I like the way they wrap around the body

Easily.

For context the tattoo shop I go to charges £80/hour or £500 for a full day and it's a very decent place that people will travel to.
A square of colour and some lines isn't likely going to take a full day.

Pretty much

Personally, I think they looks awesome but usually lack any kind of meaning, which is kind of a bummer for me.

Well that's not really the idea.

>That being said it's not a bad idea for a tattoo, it's tastefully understated but still something worth talking about if you get hit with the immortal "what does it mean" question.

Yea that's pretty much what I'm thinking.

I have all blackwork/black&grey (more tattoo than space left), but I was talking about colour with an artist and I was saying how even if I wanted to I couldn't get any colour at this point. He suggest the best and probably only way to do it would be to have something on my stomach (currently being lasered) in colour, and nothing else. I didn't think much of the idea at the time, but now it's really grown on me. I had wanted something by Brando Chiesa already, and I like the idea of just this one central tattoo being like, run up and punch your eyeballs colourful and then continue on with black for the remaining space. Is that just a good idea in my head?

get the goat instead

I got this about a month ago, think it looks pretty good.

Those checkered vans always trigger me

Not a great angle. It’s a Ginko Biloba leaf. Good friend of mine did it before moving away

Yooo anyone know a good artist in Las Vegas, gonna get tatted soon and need a good artist. No Cheap downtown fuck

it hurts for like a minute, but once you get the rhythm going, it feels great. just remember that there's no such thing as too much lube.

I like the wolf. The style reminds me a bit of Andrew Maclean's stuff.

My last one yet

looks like how i describe australia's shape

Well duhhh... Strong white person. National pride... Only racist fascists who don't want to lose their country to savages would say otherwise

>implying tattoos besides military or secret organizations have any meaning whatsoever besides what some edgy rebellious pseudo intellectual wants to misinterpet

>Secret organization
>Tattoo

That's a pretty silly idea don't you think?