Tfw your model-fu is under attack by the media for saying something completely harmless

>tfw your model-fu is under attack by the media for saying something completely harmless

PROTECT HER Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BWuq_MygW6J
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHUT THE FUCK UP

she'll be fine

the kid was on TMZ calling her comments "gross and weird" obviously he's a giant fag in the making

who actually cares?
this is Buzzfeed/jezebel tier
let it die already

fuck off pedo enabler

either that or it was just his PR team trying to make a scene for his benefit

if he isn't gay, he probably saw that post and showed all his bros for street cred.

there's no way he isn't thinking about sex at 14 years old. lord knows I was

He's already been fucked by all the faggot pedophiles in Hollywood. How do you think he got that role?

Society handles cases of predatory actions by grown females differently because on some deep level, even if we refuse to acknowledge it, we all understand that it is, not as a rule but as a tendency, an entirely separate beast from the actions of predatory grown males altogether. Gender roles are deeper than mere social construction, particularly the ones that most would never dare to articulate at all. We understand that the gender of both the perpetrator and victim drastically change the dynamic, even if a case can/should be made that it should remain illegal regardless

Damn right. She is "fine" as hell. Got a boner, also just came. thanks dude

pedophile

this

i dont even like this faggots character in the show

annoying ass bitch ass nigga

She's a jew he's a jew they're all jews making jewbucks from jewdrama. I bet the people writing the story are jews too.

I've been molested by grown fat women and it's almost exactly the same as against men. Thankfully, I developed misogynic fetishes rather than being a fkn cuck like boys being molested by men.

ugly jew rat

There's already a thread

instagram.com/p/BWuq_MygW6J
What did she mean by this?

You sound like a neckbeard par excellence

ali let me do it

can someone give me a quick rundown

she put a picture of him on her instagram story.
pic related.

I don't think its that big of a deal. If she was some nobody I'm sure nobody would give a fuck. I have female friends around her age that have told me they think he's hot or cute or he will be hot when he gets older or whatever. It's not like she invited him over for a blowjob. To be fair if a hot male model in his late 20s did the same thing to that chick who plays eleven he would get eviscerated for it.

admittedly, dude in op's pic IS pretty feminine looking

>you will never horse roleplay with loli ali

just end my shit already, christ

Wait this is why people are freaking out? Holy fuck get over it.

yessh how old are you like 45 and up?

It's a shitty understanding, though, not a deep one, because our circumstances are different.
eg. If a woman rapes a 14 year old and gets pregnant she can demand child support from her victim.