Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something - help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

Feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Also try post thinspo pics, post your goal bodies(fictional or real), recipes and tips etc. to help and encourage each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEiTu_z1Hl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

been hella thinspo this whole week

roommates ordering pizza

my only addiction

a cheat day is okay? r-right guys?

Nooooooo!
Itll only make you want to eat more
Be strong user

Fatty here (bmi of 31)
hoping i can lose 10-20 lbs by new years by eating 1k cal a day (my bmr is 1500 so ill be fine)

you're huge broo

ill end up throwing it all up anyway

careful, pizza's a bitch to purge even with sips inbetween bites

>unironically bulemic
stop this nonsense

>bulemic

sorry for misspelling a word I literally never use

all my life I have been fucking skinny
now im 185cm with 55-59kg, it varies depending on the day

desu this is fucking amazing, being thin is best

holy shit 55kg. I'm a centimetre or two taller but 63 and feel like a fucking manlet, how do you manage?

idk man, I guess it helps that I'm not old, been 18 for 6 months.

I kinda feel comfortable as I am. ofc being with more muscle would be tight, but there is something to being bones and skin

the 55kg thing, it is if I haven't eaten for some time. Also my weight realy jumps a lot, the difference is... no problems gaining or losing ~1kg a day or more

>not wanting to be able to eat while remaining thin

my appetite is naturally mild. I find things like pizza and soda disgusting and virtually never consume them. even if I do "binge" out and have burgers or chinese takeout or something 4+ times in a week I won't put on or lose any weight. bulimia is a mental disorder. stop and wean yourself off fake food

my appetite has always been naturally mild too, ive just had a hardon for pizza since i was a kid. And its not like im about to eat a whole box just a slice or 2
i also have plenty of mental disorders and im fine with all of them

its too much work to suppress them

dont know if the weight meets thinspo but this is my goal body will a little less bodyfat percentage than the pic

yo how did she do that cuz?

when you become skinny enough you can cast spells

Her bf farted on her hands then light it up

there's an user here who's 163cm and 43kg, i wanted to ask you if you see this.

I'm 163cm and 48kg. I'm already pretty much on the edge but I decided I want to lose until 45kg still. but I already get pressured into gaining from family and friends. how the fuck did you do it? do you have any side effects on your health due to weight loss? I thought losing through mostly exercise to build muscle but how is physical strenght for you? any dermatological problems? (skin bruising lately, trying to add more vitamin a and healthy fats into my diet to fix it). also maybe other stats.

Don't fall for this. I had only ONE thing I was looking forward to on my 30th birthday, and that was magic, but none of my spells work.

nice get

yeah it's because you are too fat
ate the entire birthday cake and look what it got you

5'4 and 96 pounds

have i gone too far?

You should be fine if you take vitamins. Don't lose more though.

>be me
>5'6 200 lbs
>Freshman in college
>Make friends with some gym freaks
>"Bro if you start lifting all that fat is gonna turn into muscle!"
>I've always wanted to be /thinspo/
What do? I still really want to be thin and cute but it might be more to my advantage to hit the gym instead. Help pls.

you won't somehow magically get yuge overnight. That shit takes years of labor and food.
What you will get is a healthier body and mind, and better muscle definition.
Go, you sack of garbage.
Christ, I'm 6'6, and I'm lighter than you, and I still have excess fat.

5'9"
155lbs
Male
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
Working out, Calorie deficient
>aesthetic you're going for
Ottermode

If you have broad shoulders forget about it, youll never be like the guy on the right, always like on the left...no matter what weight, damn bones

>wanting tinyman genetics

176cm, 52kg, m, 21

5'8", 128lb 23F
>highest
>goal weight
~115
>preferred method
just walking and roughly 800-1000cal/day for now..
>aesthetic
wanna go andro/boymode

only been at it a few weeks, trying to go slow. legs/arms kinda big from weights, kinda bummed they prob wont ever look thin

could a female hypothetically pull off slp if they're 5'3" and /thinspo/

hey same question for you as in , how the heck did you do it without your bones snapping or something i need advice.

would love to see you try at least

^.^

youtube.com/watch?v=qEiTu_z1Hl0

im vegan so i eat very clean and fresh. lost 10kg last year because i drink a lot of smoothies. now im 41kg and i am 156cm.
so my tip is be vegan, you will look hot, smell good and also help animals by not eating them ^_^

>female, 5'8", 124.5lbs
>next goal weight is 120lbs
>ugw is 95lbs unless I like myself before that
Not being even normie skinny sucks

Can anybody help me with binging? I crave feeling disgustingly full sometimes and lash out on veggies, fruits, yoghurts and oatmeal because I manage to stay away from junk food. Eventhough it's ultimately "low" calorie, going over my limit depresses me and I'm so full I can't function anymore.

I'll shitpost a few from my personal collection.

Next ones will be male inspo

Mostly SLP stuff as that's what I'm aiming for.

Actually it's good thing to eat once a week over your mainteance calories. It keeps your metabolism on a good level and you will continue to lose Wright.

whom

I'd love to know too..

those knees+thighs are nightmarish

thats what makes them so good

This person is gross worst example of /thinspo/ quit posting their picture.

Just found her gw posts. Sweet lord Jesus her body is perfect.

Why do you think this way? Besides cosplaying as worst girl she look fine to me.

Guys how do I get a thinspo girl to like me? She also has multiple type B personality disorder. I'm thin, attractive, social, have a higher social status than her, but she just wants to ride the cock carousel and refuses to settle down, even though she's almost Christmas cake

Find another girl to like and forget about her.

They're not a great example of what a healthy thin person looks like, and everything about the photo is tacky and dowdy.

user, sorry to be the one to tell you, but this here isn't about being 'healthy' thin.

>he thinks people here care about health

Moar please

more like these?

I'm phoneposting right now so my resources are limited, but I'll see what I can do.

Morning Veeky Forums, what's for breakfast?

I never have breakfast. I used to have breakfast when I was a child, very rarely though.

Isn't it that you people ( ana ) lack control in your life and this is the the substitute and what you should really do is to look for a professional help? Also no ( sane ) man will find bag of bones sexy ( and yes, I also believe that apply to faggots ).

19 y/0, 5'7 and 115 pounds

I'm formerly obese and have been stuck at an "average" bmi for a while now. Pounds melt off when you're genuinely fat but jeez I have to work out really hard or restrict really low to see results these days.

Work out, do some cardio

Binged a bit tonight, gonna need to fast tomorrow, wish me luck!

play a sport.
I play basketball and you can burn 1000 calories in 2 hours worth of it

I believe in you user. Work for it

Good luck! I used to be 33

Hit the gym these freaks need help

I think Anzu looked cuter when she had a bit more weight

Who is she?

don't fall for the breakfast cuck meme

Cute for a T*rk I'd say

That looks disgusting. I'm glad that I'm not a greasyfoodcuck anymore

Apple pancakes, because my little bro made them, and Sunday is my off day (

what are you guys favourite bones?
i love ribs and collarbones

Raw oats and milk

But I like her a lot

How do I make myself feel comfortable eating at maintenance?
I've been at a deficiet for a few weeks and I don't want to lose any more weight (can't really afford to), but I feel guilty when I think about eating more

Am I the only straight guy here?

>tfw skinny thinspo girl i want to fornicate with is a thot and fucks dudes all the time
>slept with her last night and caressed her silky body but didn't let me kiss her properly

I want to resist but chasing her feels like im desperate, which I am not.

i've lost 15kg in 2 months. seems to be coming to a halt now even though im still on a calorie deficit. im pretty sure im still losing fat but im carrying a decent amount of water weight. any ideas how to get rid of the water weight? ty

Initials? I also know a skinny thinspo thot

I'm scared we're talking about same person.
Where are you from?

No, but you're probably the only one that likes fat chicks.