What do you call this haircut?

Every for last couple times I went to the hair-dressers I've asked them to "cut the sides short, #2 and leave the top alone"

They always cut the down down anyway.

What do I ask for if I want this haircut? Minus the styling of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

menshairstyletrends.com/2017-mens-hair-trend-movement-flow/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

undercut. also dont be an autist just show them a picture

Tell them you want a pompadour with level 2 sides

basic

>hair-dressers

go to a barber and ask for an undercut

just walk up to your barber and say "hvae you heard that new childish gambino and chance the rapper? shit is fire senpai!" and he'll know

Fucking awful

Thanks
>t. doesn't have the facial structure to pull it off

"Lemme get that fascist haircut everyone told Macklemore to get rid of."

its called take me back to 2012

But fascism is effay

On internet, not irl

this desu

That's the Hipsterjugend

Cool failparty

Don't try to pull that off without square jawed German face.

>Not just having a buzzcut
What are ya gay?

buzzcuts are cool, and easy to pull off techno-fascist look

I've had buzz-cuts all my life until I got an undercut a few months ago. ( Forgot what it was called and was never able to get the same cut after, that's why I started the thread)

I can pull it off.
I look x2 better with the undercut, everyone said so anyway.

I'm not talking about getting anything extreme like to OP pic with the top hair being 5'' long.

retarded generic basic garbage. Why do you faggots still find this shit attractive? fucking kids who just discovered some trend that ran its course after 2012, gtfo of here, no one ever looks at this haircut and thinks 'i'm glad these generic white boys are rocking that wehrmacht aesthetics'. You just look like the equivalent of those tumblr starbucks ugg skanks.

gibe haircut recommendations pls

Why do people try to put down others who try to get undercuts? just let them have that cut. its better than getting a virgin bowl or a basic great clips haircut.

how common is this? showing them a picture is what sounds autistic

high fade, pomp top

It happens all the time, don't be retarded. I've literally had hairdressers tell me they prefer it when you bring a picture in, it makes their job a whole lot easier.

menshairstyletrends.com/2017-mens-hair-trend-movement-flow/

Here's a bunch of pics of what you want.

The hairstyle is called a disconnected undercut. Without product, his hair probably falls down anywhere from his nose to his chin, so you'd want decent length on top.