Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

GEVO test flight edition

Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com

Candlestick charting guideline:
> stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:introduction_to_candlesticks

FAQs
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.

> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).

> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.

> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.

> What's a good penny stock to invest in?
Don't buy penny stocks you cum guzzling mouth breathing retard.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

Other urls found in this thread:

publicnow.com/view/EAC1C7179B6012C57B368000F9E0784E7B4FE5DB
indexmundi.com/commodities/?commodity=iron-ore&months=240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One of my $750 lots settled, where should I toss it? Should I hope AMD dips and buy in?

I'm waiting for AMD to dip as well

rexx may run, watch closely

Got into GEVO. Will have to watch closeley

8% institutional and small cap... you're one crazy fucker. Hope you get your 1 mil% gains.

It was just with a few bucks.

Ok so which one of you dumbasses hasn't bought AMD yet? Last chance before the moon launch when their knew graphics card comes out.

I sold yesterday for +15%

Going to try and buy a dip.

publicnow.com/view/EAC1C7179B6012C57B368000F9E0784E7B4FE5DB

Test flight later today. Still not a bad time to buy in.

LINK THE NEW THREAD IN THE OLD ONES YOU FUCKING RETARDS. JESUS AM I GOING TO HAVE TO START MAKING THEM ALL AGAIN?

>not just learning how to trade options and selling people a losing trade

WRES

Fucking missed it. Was on my watchlist and everything this morning and then I got a call from some client that always needs to talk for way too fucking long.

What price are you guys looking for?

I just wanna thank all the anons in here for GEVO
First time making investments and I've made a a decent profit
You all stay beautiful

XGTI isn't looking too hot. What's going on with them?

exactly i got fucking trolled by this yesterday

should i jump into GEVO or is it to late?

Okay so help me understand here. I have instant and I get that if j buy or sell a volatile stock, it locks me and says I can't trade thst stock. How can I tell when this is going to happen so I don't accidentally buy a stock that immediately plummets and I can't use a stop loss? I keep having to buy 1 share just to make sure I can actually sell it and not get fucked up by having to hold it

Moon stocks? Srs replies only pls

i'd recommend buying in

AMD dropping here, what's a good buy price?

Is gevo a long term or short term stock to hold?

Anyone have $USO?

Load up on Dgaz you fucks.

my long lost love MGT :3

GEVO is just getting started

Idealistically I would want it to go to around at least 4.2. E3 starts June 13th though so if I see it anywhere near 4.4 then I'll buy. New to this myself though so you should get other opinons

Our kids will be living off of it, user.

depends how you play it, I wanted to sell off at .62 but missed it, then buy back in. There should be some news today on how flight goes

First for CERU to the moon

I'm in the red 12% after 6 months of stay gains.
Will there ever be a meme that will unfuck me as hard as TTNP fucked me?

Or should I just play it safe and hope to end the year in at least 9% red?

What's going on with ARRY

Over the past week there have been like 10 moonstocks posted ITT. READ.

Looks promising will cop

All the moon missions are only posted AFTER that sky rocket and inevitably crash.

Here's me catching a falling knife.

JUST

Shiiit that hurts

CERU my nigga

GEVO is still a good buy right now. The AA flight hasn't happened yet and the company just announced they have more news. Buy and hold GEVO. I fucking promise you.

Couldn't the test results be bad?

we like to think positive around here guy

True. There is no such thing as guaranteed money, but there is highly probable money. GEVO is highly probable money.

I'll go ahead and throw you a bone.
Long term yes.
>GEVO
Buy as much as you can and sell it on Friday. Wait for the next big dip which will inevitably be Monday or Tuesday and will continue dipping till Wednesday, buy it on Wednesday. Sell it on Thursday, hold until it hits $3 a share. It's going to repeat what it did in 2012, because it also repeated what it did in 2012 in 2014, and on a smaller scale in 2015. GEVO isn't new when it comes to BIOfuel.

This is just pure speculation on them following the pattern they have been following so far.

Yesterday someone posted HMNY when it was at 2.50. I didn't even get it til it was 4.50. It got to a high of 10$. Just pay attention to shit. You could have made 30% on it at open today too

CERU my nigga

user I'm scared.

>$CLF. My DD:
Here's the skinny: Cliff Natural Resources specializes in mining iron ore pellets for steel production. (Been in business since the 1800’s)
>Catalyst: May 31, Secured new long term contract with the world’s largest steel producer (ArcelorMittal) It is a 10-year contract (til 2026). The new contract establishes a minimum tonnage of pellets that ArcelorMittal must buy (7 million tons, notably higher than previous contracts) and allows for AM to purchase up to 10 million tons. $CLF will be AM’s sole outside pellet supplier.
Other Notables: See company website. Renting idle infrastructure to other company for $31 mil, and separately was awarded top honors at a Platts Global Metal Awards.
The next ‘resistance’ is NOT going to be a factor, at ~$5.72 (pivot point from, May 2). Over the weekend prior to May 2, 1Q2016 results were released and earnings ($36million) were down 30% from 1Q2015. So the stock dropped on a catalyst, bad 1Q results. After the May 2 drop, the good news I mentioned above arrived and the gains returned. The stock has been on a steady climb back up to $5/share with no signs of slowing.
“B-but user, steel prices are down, aren’t they? Too much supply in China right now, r-right?”
Here’s the secret, iron-ore pellet prices are up (which is what CLF is mining), back to 2008 levels and rising. ( don’t be fooled by May 2008 share price, there was a billion dollar merger that CLF decided to back out of). Steel prices are expected to rise into April. Here’s a quick timeline of last week (catalyst gains). $1.20 the day news came out, .$.10 over next two days (resistance point), $.33 cents yesterday and $.40 cents today at 6/2. I encourage you to analyze the candlesticks. Next resistance? In my mind as we approach $7, and then again ~$8.60. But don’t hold me to it. I've got more reading to do.
indexmundi.com/commodities/?commodity=iron-ore&months=240
Good luck dudes, whether you climb aboard or not.

Sell that shit meme

He said serious replies

yes. where are you holding till. my plan is .20

Just buy it after it dips next Thursday.

>You missed the GEVO train

Just bought some dip.
When will i see a return?

>not buying high

the wall is bigger than Trump's at .51 right now :/

See

he like laid out a good plan. And everything they did worthy of noting happened in 2012 he's obviously been reading.

fackin noice

I bought GEVO at .50 did I goof? Will it not climb any higher?

>did I goof?
yes

Watch $ASTI closely its going to the moon!

;_;7

ARRY ticking back up after I sold at 3.83

because of course it is

watch $TWTR closely its going to Alpha Centauri!!!!

Lol it has 3 different drugs about to be FDA approved. It might even get bought out. It won't have CPXX gains, but it will definitely have some fantastic rises.

Any word on what time the test flight is?

Why the fuck would you sell?

None of those announcements are until June 30 though. And they could be negative just as easy as positive. Any movements between the end of the month and now are likely just manipulation.

Because they posted positive results yesterday and the stock still ate shit. TTNP-style.

I took my profits because I don't want to sit around for the next few weeks holding my cock. I'll buy back in the week before results if it looks promising.

No, once more for the literary challenged anons. THE BIGGEST CATALYST BEHIND GEVO'S SUDDEN GROWTH HAS NOT HAPPENED YET. The only think driving it atm is a tweet and news article about the aforementioned AA fuel test. Now is still a good time to buy in. Hold until Friday like this lovley user said

Just checked what CPXX was, how many anons here cashed like gods when it rose?

Best we can do is sometime today. There is also a PR meeting scheduled for this evening.

I know some guy went all in on it when it was a penny stock, he's technically a millionaire right now because of it.(might not be one after taxes)

If anyone is looking for a GEVO strategy, this user has a good one.

You will be happy holding GEVO. .60 will be considered a good entry soon

They're presenting at the Jeffries global Healthcare conference on Thursday

I too get that feeling. It's like we are getting the warmovers from shill sites like StockTwits. By the time we are trying to get in those fuckers made their money and getting out.

My father is a medical doctor and his colleagues think small molecule drug advancements for the treatments of cancer are unlikely to be rejected by the FDA. If you're unaware phase 3 trials are human trials. Their phase 1 and 2 went smoothly.
Just by going what people who practice actively in the medical field think it's looking likely.

But you're right, they could be negative. It's just not as likely as people think it will be.

CJES

I stay away from the stuff. People are riding an exciting story but there's a lot of unknowns. We don't know how costly it is to produce the biofuel they created. Therefore we don't know if this jet fuel used in this test flight will actually be marketable or if it's a concept test so they can focus on reducing costs. We already know the fuel works. Before filling the tanks of an Alaskan Airlines plane theyve done plenty of lab testing to make sure they can get a controlled sustained burn in different atmospheric conditions presumably. I'm not saying this won't be a rocket stock but I'm saying it's just as likely that's its just a pump and dump that will come crashing down. It's a gamble. Double your cash or cut it in half, could go either way. Do your own research and see where your faith lies instead of going off hype from shills

VMEM and PTX

all of you that think the gevo moon train is done should reconsider

I think you linked the wrong post. My $CFL post had nothing to do with $GEVO

Array is entering a dip for anyone waiting to snatch it up. Gonna buy at 3.72.

Yeah, after reading your post though I'm in CLF with you.

Presenting what? The same presentation they gave at ASCO yesterday?

Like I said, I'll likely get back in before the 30 and hopefully ride up on the good news.

*CFL

No idea. All I can find is that the CEO is presenting at 3:30 est

PACD

A little late. Secrets don't make friends lol

Well it's doubtful that he's presenting anything new that wasn't mentioned at ASCO or that isn't already known. Plus the news about them speaking at the conference is weeks old. I'd bet that's all priced in already.

bruhh dat depth tho...looking at 10x gains soon

Bought EAC @1.68. Am I screwed?

Hope you bought the right one. CLF*
The feds just gave us some help by imposing a tariff on buying steel from China. This thing should bust through the $5.10 resistance soon. Pic related: article came out this morning

Sorry to keep posting.. just read the tax on China steel that was imposed is ~240%. Other lessor taxes are imposed as of today on steel exports from other Asian countries like korea. This is a big win for us

Man I hate this app and the lack of bid ask data but I can't argue with free.

Anyways, bought some PDVW in the low 22s today. They're a low band wireless provider, had a 40% decline this week on what is basically a non story about them reorganizing into a contiguous block in the spectrum. They have $11 cash/share, no debt. I think this just oversold on lack of liquidity when the news broke last week

HMNY through the roof again

Fucking lel