Neo-Nazi / skinhead core

Can I get some more inspo? I love this style and other military-inspired fashion.

idk man, if you're on the same level of societal/political opinions as them and THAT'S why you want skinhead core, I can't help but see it as a horrible way to show it. Literally adopting the worst stereotype made for right wingers. Try something slightly more formal mabye?

lads should I get this printed on a shirt?

watch this is england friendo

obligatory

Come on, those pants aren't even close

t.christcuck apologist

w2c great looking blue jeans like this with a nice looking vivid blue and good fades.
Why do I get shit looking blue on my jeans and better not to talk about raw jeans at all...
I spend 120-200 on jeans, allegedly good brands and the colors look like shit.
I'm so tired of this. The fuckers. Jeans are so hard to cop.
This industry is uneven, there are no consistency in their work and so called good designers have no problem selling you this crap called their work and vision of jeans.
This shit is exhausting and they're not helping. You have to figure out which good cut will suit you, its lenght and bring it to a tailor if you don't want to look goofy, if it's comfy and allowing you to move, the colors, the fades, the washes...

>burns down nordic churches made in the 12th century because 'oppression'
>save the white race
look varg is alright but he barely even associates himself with right wing movements and just isolates himself expecting everyone else to do it too

>Implying semitic centers of worship shouldn't be burnt down

personally I was referring to the ancient architecture being destroyed rather than the jewstick religion. Viking architecture at that.

holy shit that hoodie is awful

cursed thread

Why would you want to look like a skinhead? You know they are (((hollywood))) fabrication to make the far right look bad right?

INB4 you shit genetics naziboos pretend to not see the WW2-era iron cross medal replica.

Hes a big boy

>MWAHHHHHH SIC EM MOONSHOES MWEEEEEHHHHHH
>YOULL NEVER CATCH ME COPPAS

That's a fucking blanket. How much more does it cost compared to human size cloths?

[MADE BY NAZBOL GANG]

i need a black heavy mockneck oversized sweatshirt, some ideas?

nice fits other than the guy to the right

good inspo when im looking to buy boots. cuffed jeans and a green bomber goes smashingly.

also
L O N S D A L E

what boots are those

Why does neo Nazism always appeal to people on the furthest left side of the bell curve?

for you

You mean black people?

No I mean dumb white people whose IQ matches the average blacks which is very low compared to whites

WE