Which is more Veeky Forums

which is more Veeky Forums

flat chest
small tits
medium tits
big tits
cow tits

i think it depends on what you use to cover them with,all but cow tits can look good

The most Veeky Forums girl I've dated was sitting on the small/medium side of things, but sucking on small titties is awesome, as is putting your dick in between a soft set of udders.

all tits are Veeky Forums

who cares

we can all agree that brown nipples are objectively cringe and only pink nipples are Veeky Forums

small tits, pink nipples, with a donk + thighs

flat is justice

small-medium tits with kinky ass huge areolas

Brown nipples are way better wtf

adolescent tits best tits

t. Brown nipple

This. Pink gives them soft and feminine look while brown looks like someone took a shit on them

>small tits
>pink nipples
>wide hips
>pale skin

small > flat > medium > big > cow
for Veeky Forums purposes, but also personal preference

said nobody ever

too much woman for ya

>dat ass tattoo

if you like flat chest you're testosterone is too low

Go lick the shit out of boobies, you love it so much after all

How does it feel to have such an inferior and primitive taste? Small and medium tits are the best, cow tits are disgusting

agreed

t. Argentinian

Nipples non-pink = mud

flat chest+a feminine penis is the most effay

>puffy pink nipples

Tits and an ass bigger than Jupiter.

gonna get this on a shirt

this

When did I get to /pol/?
This

I can never choose between slimmer, tall girls with wide-ish hips or thicc thighs and tig ol bitties. I guess the slimmer look is just nicer to look at while thicc chicks is a more primal attraction

top tier

Is this shit a joke? Somebody asks a question of preference and tons of people answer until somebody mentions a white phenotype and instantly gets called a racist. It happened in the other thread on hair/eye colour combination ffs. You people are legit subhumans trying to cope, go adopt a somalian.

>Is this shit a joke?
considering the image attached, and the +1 to a "feminine penis" post, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Yes.

flat to medium

with a pretty face

honestly when it comes to women its face>weight>tits>ass

flat is justice

virgin detected

Yupp

>weight>face>ass>tits
ftfy user

Top kek

medium>big>small>flat>cow
nice handful is optimum

this

Small tits are the patrician choice.

And I second

It's irrelevant to being Veeky Forums

Most people, including girls, like tits

It is. Everyone knows that small and medium tits are most common in fashion world

This. But I think a better term would be body type or frame.

you little beta bitch. go suck some black cock

Pink nipples look like cow udders fucking freak. Usually only prepubescent kids have them

They are cute and feminine, brown ones look like cow shit and purple ones like bruises

Do you want to know the real answer? Because I'll tell you but my post will get deleted or I'll get called a leftypol cuck SJW so be warned ahead of time.

I can't change my brown nipples. I can buy different clothes, take it to a tailor and get it fitted, search a for a different brand online or hang out at thrift shops and see what I find.

But I can't change the color of my nipples. If I were fat I could get fit and put on muscle, I can have my ears tapered back if I find them too large and I can change the bridge of my nose to be more aesthetic. I can remove loose skin and get a tummy tuck and I can even have steel rods inserted into my legs to make me a few inches taller if I were that desperate not to be a manlet. It's no secret and there's no social stigma against women having bags of plastic stuffed down their chests if they feel their itty bitty titties are holding them back from enjoying the life they deserve.

But I can't change the color of my skin. Obviously white people are more aesthetic, they have more aesthetic eye colors and hair colors and facial features and even fucking nipple colors. I just can't fucking change mine. So people get sensitive and defensive because unlike pants they can't slip out and into something that suits them any better than what they were born with. What else can you do but argue sour grapes when you're stuck with mango?

>purple nipples

What the fuck do those exist?

Purplish

Sigh.