Post how you normally dress

post how you normally dress

with a sweater or whatever is comfy

You don't want to see that. You think you do, but you don't. I don't know a single thing about male fashion, yet I still wear clothes that could be considered "nice" by themselves. I'm the motherfucker, who with a clear conscience would put a wool cardigan over an untucked, oversized undershirt. My shoes don't match my fucking belt. I carry a messenger bag. My pants are all differently hued brown chinos. I own and unironically wear a checkered sixpence cap to hide my receding hairline. None of my clothes could be considered casualwear. I don't even own a jacket with pockets.

I fucking knew that was Otto W.

Is that Otto ?

Wool pants, yohji etc. Loose wool turtle neck, rarely wear crewnecks but even then usually have thinner turtleneck under. Black leather boots or shoes. Green duffle coat.

Damn dude...

Usually try to blend modern milspec with comfy camp clothes

those boots lmao

megaman upgrade.

They look warm! I want some booties tbqh but Danner only sells theirs in Japan

these could be unironically cool as fuck in the right context, very unique

I know =(
That's why I want em

Just like some autistic guy from early Yung Lean videos: moncler, gucci, prada, etc some cashmere hoodies, rafs/nb, loose raw denim
I wish I had some sense of style tho

I'd like to see that, maybe it doesn't look that bad after all

This will be me in 40 years

Probably and at that point I hope you ask yourself "has all this time spent hating others instead of improving myself been worth it? And in the end did any of the stuff I was obsessed with even matter?"

How is having white pride inherently hating other races you fucking libtard mong

Raf Simons Rick Owens usually what I'm dressed in

Ross "The Skull" May

we have a waywt thread
why does this thread even exist?

Not everybody wants to get roasted because of their fucky idiosyncrasies

Damn..
you have any more?

Oh wow baby