I'm skinnyfat (140 pounds, 5'11). What should I wear to hide my moobs?

im 160 and 5'11 and faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from skinny fat

work out u lazy doodoo head

I'm not fat. I just have no muscle. I'm too lazy to work out. I only like losing weight by dieting which I find easy.

lol fat boy

Unrelated but does anyone else have a small dick and really self conscious about it?.

>tfw my dick is perfectly average
>still overwhelmingly self-conscious

Mine's around 4 inches.

smaller size undershirt

heavy cotton tee

5'11 150 master race

Would doing any basic shit help with skinnyfat moobs help at all? Like I mean just doing push ups everyday at home and just lifting basic weights. Not actual gym going type stuff.

>push ups
not helping at all since you're builiding up chest muscles

>pushups
>not helping

what

do some other exercise fatty

Mines too fucking big, it bulges out so damn much. I always catch thots glancing at it.

I'm not fat though. I'm actually considered low weight for my height. It's just I have no muscle.

You cannot target fat loss so moobs only go away if you lose overall fat. Training your chest and building a tiny bit of muscle with pushups and small dumbbells will not help for that. You need to watch your diet and hit the gym or at least do some sort of actual exercise on a regular basis

But my weight is already low. I'm 140 pounds and 5'11. I was down at 135 in September and I still had moobs at that weight too.

If you're 140 lbs at 5'11 and still 'fat' then you've got a lot of work to do, lift some weights.

I dunno if I'm fat but I 100% have man boobs.

Well you can't target fat loss. You likely store more fat at your chest. I suggest you start lifting some weights while lowering calories a bit.

lift some weights, sort your diet/sleep and regulate your alcohol consumption.

go from there by doing some research online and perhaps joining a gym

I don't drink alcohol at all. Last time I did was probably 2 years ago in college. I think you guys are correct and that this is just something that I need to lift to sort out and no amount of diet or cardio will sort it out.