What every man should have in his wardrobe?

What every man should have in his wardrobe?

full rick

This.

white oxford
white sneakers canvas or leather
raw denim jeans

Do you think they already watched each other defecate?

I'm sure they've done allot more then that.

Too much clothing.
Rebuilt my wardrobe recently and pretty satisfied with what I have so far.

>T-shirts
Grey, Black
>Shirts
White, Blue
>Sweater
Grey
>Pants
Grey, Black
>Shoes
Black boots
(Still looking good white canvas sneakers)

balenciaga triple s, off white belt, vetements hoodie

>doesn't have athletic wear

Just like a suit, you don't really include that when listing your wardrobe. Unless it's what you wear casually, if that's the case for you

No. Nobody should own short sleeve shirts and ugly cheap shoes.

>Nobody should own short sleeve shirts
...Why?

I hate it too but you need it in Japan unless you want to be heat exhausted in your linen long sleeved shirt.

>No color except blue
You're doing it wrong

they look like shit 99% of the time. And if you had to ask why not towear short sleeve shirts, you belong to that 99%.

My first time in Veeky Forums, wanted to start a similar thread, but are you fucking serious? Please post something normal not everyone;s hobby is having a shitload of stupid crap in their wardrobe. I don't want to play pick and choose everyday.

What is it that you actually need in any casual setting, that you can wear inside or outside, that is timeless?

Something like this guy ? Except why do you love black so much are you enlightened?

A rolled up long sleeve shirt is always better than a short sleeve shirt

Only works in sleaze-core.

bump for more infographics

are u saying this because ur insecure of ur noodle virgin arms user?

what do you work as/will work at?

this is fantastically awful. first, why must the man wear all these different color shirts in the first place. the man should have 5 different shades of gray black and fucking blue. and that is it. fucking faggots wear pink shirts, and green fucking chinos. you wear black pants, and grey, and maybe white, and brown. and that is all. that is it. go crazy from within this format and you can pair anythign with anything else. what is this faggotry of pink with olive, white with tan. lol fucking faggots.

God that's so shit

yup. Its literally a list of clothing, with like all the examples being ugly shit

Thanks for the fashion advice non-native English speaking Dylan Roof.

Short sleeve shirts are the best for a night out. Start with two buttons undone like everyone else, then lose one or teo more as the venue gets hot and the night goes on.

Guaranteed pussy if you’re Veeky Forums.

r/mfa: How to look like a boring adult

It;s like they went out of their way to find the worst versions of everything. The one tshirt is a v-neck!

Henleys are fucking queer, just avoid them in general. What boys who let their moms buy their clothes wear. Brown pants are shit, everything else is standard.

>What every man should have in his wardrobe
All of those pants look like they're for fucking homosexuals

you're welcome subhuman faggot

no henleys are good if you understand their domain, which is pure casual tier. henleys should be worn with running shoes or sneakers, and never anything more dressy than that. henleys are basically undershirts with a button neck opening. they can act as s substitiute for "Tshirt and Jeans" look but nothing more than that. never wear Henleys with anything more dressing than a sneaker and jeans.

henlys shouldn't be worn period

none of these except the jeans should be in your closet LOL

Henleys are only decent in summer, in any other situation you look like a tryhard faggot

Things that reflect who he is and what he does for a living and leisure.

Thermal henleys like waffle knits are a good base layer.

Skinnyfat detected.

Work out more and earn your man cleavage.

>subhuman faggot
I can only imagine the volumes of cringe that have comprised your life up to this point in time. How hard is it for you to make eye contact with another person lmao.

white oxford
black gray sweater
slim fit dark wash and black jeans
blank t's in solid basic colors
blank black and gray hoodie
denim jacket
parka
white leather shoe

>henleys, polos, short sleeve button-ups
>shorts

no

If you're not a DYEL manlet Henleys are the best low key way to show off your arms. Possibly the best casual shirt ever.

>no grey flannel trousers

/thread

3 t-shirts
3 long-sleeve shirts
3 button-up shirts - two casual, one dress
1 dress jacket
1 winter jacket
1 light jacket
3 pairs of jeans
3 pairs of shorts
3 pairs of pants - two casual, one dress
10 pairs of socks
Running shoes
Everyday shoes
Dress shoes
Work boots

neutral color t shirts
white shirt
grey sweatshirt
neutral color hoodies
winter coat (wool overcoat, parka, etc.)
light coat (denim jacket, bomber, etc.)
black slim/skinny jeans
slim/straight lightwash jeans
white sneakers
black derbies or boots

if you need to dress up frequently add in a suit.

>basics aren't supposed to be boring