>Latin
>""""Empire""""

>"""Empire""" of Trebizond

>seljuk sultanates
>"of Rum"

>""""""Duchy"""""" of the >""""""Archipelago""""""

>""""united"""" kingdom of great britain and ireland

>"""""""""""""""""""""""Principality"""""""""""""""""""""""
>of """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Achaia""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""United Kingdom""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>’''''’'''''''''’'''''’'''''''''H'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
>'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''R''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
>'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''E''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Would Nicaea have remained strong if they had not bothered to retake Constantinople, and instead focused entirely on Asia Minor?

>Eastern """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Roman""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Empire

>Ottoman >"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""empire"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" independent """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" state """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" of Croatia

>"""""""""""""""Romania"""""""""""""""

>"Former ""Yugo"""slav"" "Republic" of """"Macedonia""""

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

Has Veeky Forums memed too far?

>has Veeky Forums memed """"""""too far""""""""

We are just beginning, friend

>he doesn't know how to reply

It's a meta meme dude, you just got tricked

P.S. I know this comment is meta meta meme bait, so I'll acknowledge it now so you can't meme on me

Short answer: yes.

They wouldn't have had the venetian jews eroding their economy one one side, and not having to deal with the slavs would probably help. BUT they wouldn't have the advantage of Constantinople so once the turks find a way in it's all over.

t. history almost-graduate who took only one class of byzantine history

>Empire of Nicea
>Capital : Nicea

>Empire of Trezibond
>Capital : Trezibond

>Eastern Roman Empire
>Capital : Constantinople

>Latin Empire
>Capital : Constantinople

Your "empires" were merely separatists.

>United
>States
>Mexico

> Great
> Britain

>Republic
>of
>China

>"""""""""""""""Democratic"""""""""""""""
>"""""""""""""""People's"""""""""""""""
>"""""""""""""""Republic"""""""""""""""
>"""""""""""""""of Korea"""""""""""""""

>Breaks 3 records and still loses

T-Thanks

I'm pretty sure I took that same class. They had a window of opportunity to take out the Ottomans after the Seljuks implode, but that would kind of require prior knowledge.

The Fourth Crusade was entirely justified.

t. Enrico Dandolo

They or other orthodox peoples could have crushed the Ottomans when Tamerlane crushed their empire with no survivors. The Ottomans were a clear threat by then so there's no "we didn't know" excuse.

Instead the orthodox peoples fought among themselves.

they all either spoke a Latin dialect or a Latinized German

they are still China though

f-fug

>Don't pay what you owe
>Surprised when they take what you owe them by force

Lol I remember pretty clearly from the class that the Ottomans were besieging constantinople at the time, Timur's challenge to the Sultan, and his crushing victory were all seen as miracles.

Sure, they could have avoided all the civil wars, but really shit was already fucked by that point.