Fuck you anoraks are terrorcore

Is akira Veeky Forums?

obviously

battenwear

w2c this since I'll never get my hands on the Akira Supreme collab hoodies ever

Hey wtf that's me

id on your beige jacket?

also id on your cargos?

Holy fuck, this is the first outfit I see on Veeky Forums that actually looks good and could see myself wearing. More like this?

Nothing special, just a bomber jacket from gap and cargoes from ae.

Can I get specifics?

Godly chocolate distressed leather anorak from Blackmeans.

w2c

also what temperatures are anoraks for?

according to SUPREME

they're generally made more as a rain protection layer.

they're popular here in the UK because it's not as brutally cold as e.g. iceland, alaska, canada, but it's often rainy.

so they're great as an outer layer over wool jumpers etc

Canvas bomber jacket - Gap
Cargo joggers- ae

it's r-collection. they were big in the late 90s and early 00s here in finland.

Thanks, I live in the Netherlands and we have really similair climate/weather over here. Do you think they'll be good winter jackets considering the weather can get up to 0 to -5 degrees (at most)?

depends on what you wear under

I'd be be comfortable in an anorak and a sweater down to like 5 C assuming that the anorak has decent wind protection (it's very windy where I live so that may be less important to you). With 2 or 3 good sweaters you could definitely use an anorak in subzero temps but I typically go for 1-2 sweaters and a thicker outer layer just so I don't have to deal with as many layers throughout the day.

Where can I get a decent below 50$ anorak if I am North American?
The milsurp ones suck.

Under 50 and not milsurp will be like wearing a garbage bag

What is a respectable price range?
I love the r-collection look but I should save up atm.

w2c this but no shipping to America

should be alright as long as you layer up with a thick t shirt and thick sweater

having a hat and gloves is actually probably just as important, since you lose most heat through your head + extremeties

kanker

looks really good. USA alternative?

100-150 for a decent quality water resistant one. Nike, Adidas, profound aesthetic, urban outfitters

je kkrmoeder
thanks lads!

Personal favourite is still the H&M one from a few years back

If I had the money I would insta buy this.

Please what is the scandinavian good brand (sweedish, norwegian or danish I guess) that sells those green anoraks pls

aren't these really impractical?
or at least they're not really meant to be taken off until you get back home basically
otherwise it's a mess trying to get it off when you go to dinner or smth (esp. if you have glasses or you don't want to mess up your hair)

Veeky Forumsgs I really want that Supermeme Akira shit but I will never get my hands on it since I dont wanna buy it off some ghetto dude on fb and I dont wanna spend that much money on Supreme.

What do? I heard other companies were doing collabs with Akira recently (like Huf)

what pants?

they're aeo i think but which ones

Looks great but god damn that's pricey

>~130€
That is not pricey.

Got them a long time ago so don't remember. Just checked their site and it's not listed so it may have been discontinued

they're also like the opposite of comfy and the one i have is cut really weird (maybe how all of them are cut?) and always rides up
but yeah they're especially a pain in the ass to put on and take off

well Ronin did an akira collab a while back too but honestly if you wanted the supreme stuff you should've gotten it at drop. price went up 90% immediately. the tee and l/s i bought went from $44 and $60 to $80 and $100+ respectively after one day and i wouldn't pay resale either.

Copped this from the Supreme drop the other day. Don't really wear hypebeast shit but big Akira fan.
Thoughts?

American Apparel once made one 1:1 exactly like that pic from Akira, but I never got the chance to own it. Reminds me of Yung Lean's ginseng strip anorak, for some reason nobody makes anything like it anymore even though it's such a basic look

Just ordered this - any thoughts

is it warm?

simple yet cool

cant go wrong with carhartt

w2c cargos?

no. it's just simple cotton jacket

Are r collection anoraks any good?

unfuckwithable
literally nukeproof too

Awesome but that price tag is insane

Is LunarJew the only proper Veeky Forumsggot left?

I own one. You clearly don't.
A) it is not cotton
B) it is fleece lined

That definitely is cotton. It isn't polyester is it. I don't need to own it to have seen it in stores

Don't know if this falls under "anorak".

Vincent-o

desu guys i dont really come to this board and i dont much into fashion, but i need a recommendation. does this jacket look ok? im not trying to stand out but i dont wanna look too boring, i guess. sorry if you guys get pissed at non-Veeky Forums people who come here asking questions

no.

that's like a duster coat, or a type of cloak.

it would work with a 90s-early 00s theme I think
otherwise might not mix well with most "modern" pants, shoes, etc

>sorry if you guys get pissed at non-Veeky Forums people who come here asking questions
m8 quit being a lil bitch most "creative" boards are 1/2 retards 1/4 autismos and 1/4 normies and 90% shitposts and memes so a simple question literally cannot bring the quality of the board any lower

thanks for the feedback. what you think about this one?

looks nice desu

I would cop this for myself
>tfw sucker for that color combo with the ...whatever you call the things you pull on to tighten the hood

only potential issue might be with the elastic cuffs if they're too tight but otherwise looks good imo
what brand?

ll bean. good price too

any anorak jacket that looks similar to this but in navy and white color?

w2c a cheap but cool anorak?

milsurp my man

had the blue one for a little while, it's nice but ain't worth the price

>dem prices
>dat comfy
>dat warmth
but I'm gonna hold myself back because I don't wanna end up in some cross-atlantic-returns drama
>tfw anything similar in yuroop is probably 3x the price
>tfw you'll never be a comfy lumberjack

buddy has one. great cop

looks nasty. disusting colors. get a unicolor one if youre not into fashion

your'e going to look just like akira

good luck it doesn't come cracked

on stock x some shirts are still around 55

>Look just like Akira
Get this fucking retard out of here.

anyone know of any good looking milsurp anoraks? im considering the belgian one but i have a feeling it looks like a trash bag irl

*bulgarian

That's Tetsuo you uncultured swine

Coolest jacket I've seen to this day
Napapijri has great anoraks

holy fuck, stop cunt

what temps would this work well in?

im looking for a comfy winter coat for ohio

the original meme

Is it justifiable to buy a rep if the original is unavailable anywhere? I want it so bad

just ordered that anime jacket actually

Link?

where is a link on a rep?

w2c

Veeky Forums is dressing like me 2 years ago

good to know I'm still ahead of you fuccbois

shop.havenshop.ca/search?type=product&q=anorak

engineered garments over parka

post fit

w2c

>following trends
You are the fuccboi here

this looks dope but I feel like its gonna turn out like something off of yesstyle

B A T T E N W E A R