Does anybody have a nose like this? What even is it...

Does anybody have a nose like this? What even is it? Can somebody post some face inspo because i dont think ive ever seen somebody with a nose like this. Its big, to me it looks like a koalas nose and thats it. Not insecure just wondering if im truly unique

Just get a nose job, completely changes faces

>not insecure
I know i should be but im not

Guess I found it

left in more attractive one

t. shlomo

what kind of nose do i have

this is literally a pig nose...

Nae, i dont have as big of a dorsal hum
If you had to choose between my nose being
a)Greek
b)Roman
c)Punjab
d)Happy Merchant people

I personally think greek desu im mostly greek in blood so itd make sense. Tom cruise had the same sort of thing going before he got all the nose jobs but his is more roman
My dude you look roman minus the hawk

your nose bridge is too wide and doesn't taper

chill, dude. Your nose is fine, no one is looking at it. Try to develop more self confidence. Maybe someone told you your nose is big, or that you're ugly, but internalizing it won't help. From the pics I think you look like an average guy, not uglier than most people, if you try to improve your confidence and self esteem people will definetly think you're more attractive

Yeah that sort of explains it. I have trouble breathing through my nose often too. Id rather have a large nose bridge than an small one though dont want that squidward look

Yeah I was trying to be self deprecating but I really dont think of my looks much sort of an interest because ive never seen somebody with a nose like mine. It also goes into my health a bit as well (allergies, stuffy nose). Ill stop posting now so i dont look sad

Yoyur nose sucks because your face is narrow, long midface, lower third is too short and you have thin lips.

Lol, you look like the guy in the virgin walk photos.

Get a new haircut, get some nice clothes, and put some mass on your neck.

I wonder who's behind this?

she fix his chin too

b-but more attractive don't means attractive overall, just right one is pig tier

Jesus fucking christ its just my construction work jacket i wear at home but holy shit i look exactly like the meme when i wear it im burning that shit tomorrow. I wonder if i wore it with my grey pants i could probs cosplay oh no fuxk

most girls/women have said they like my nose

it is rather big and chunky after I broke it in a fight where someone sucker punched me

most people see it as a sign of masculinity even tho it actually looks kinda ugly. of course if the rest of your face sucks it wont help you much

but yeah I would not let it bother me op. when I have talked about noses (the few times it happened) with girls, they have said males should have big noses and not small. small noses are for girls

well well

looks normal bro
you kind of look like joji but his nose is a bit more fucked

reminds me a little of joji miller.