How to effectively know If you are attractive?

How do you measure your attractiveness? Symmetry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
youtube.com/watch?v=NvoX_wEtwDk
newscientist.com/article/dn8251-hormone-levels-predict-attractiveness-of-women/
broscience.co/why-women-are-more-attracted-to-men-with-high-testosterone-levels/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How people respond to you.

Go to a bar and ask a hot drunk slut if she thinks you’re handsome. If no, your ugly. If yes, ask her if she wants to fuck outside, if she says no, your average, if she says yes, your attractive.

Why do I keep seeing these threads everywhere? Stop making these threads you fucking faggot. No, there's no way to objectively tell. Different people find different things attractive.

Being physically attractive means nothing when you're this insecure.

>How do you measure your attractiveness?

If girls walk up to you and hit on you with no effort by your part then you are attractive.

1. Be well-groomed; have a sense of style and pride in your appearance without resorting to ostentatious clown apparel

2. Convey a feeling of confidence, not meekness nor arrogance, to those around you

3. Possess reasonable genetics; no asymmetrical deformities, no sanpaku, no being black, not a lanklet or manlet, etc.

4. Excel physically; people respond better to a strong upper body, broad shoulders or chest, general fitness without looking roided or "working class"

tl;dr - it's all about balance

>no being black

>muh "facts are racist"
I want science deniers to leave.

Well, prove it's a fact. Bonus round: don't whip out cherrypicked crime statistics.

I have never asked a girl out. Yet have had multiple girlfriends and have had girls give me their number/snapchats. I swear on my moms grave I am not larping, im just an ugly duckling who is autistic.

Does anyone know how to approach sluts at bars or clubs? I have never been and want to start having degenerate one night stands. Also how to dance?

iCupid says it all desu, blacks are responded to less by a wide margin

>Different people find different things attractive

Incorrect. You're confusing
>i like red hair better than black hair
with
>EVERYTHING is subjective, man

No I'm not you moron. Saying I like red hair more than black hair is exactly what I'm trying to say.

There's varying physical traits we find preferable depending on what we want. This isn't a difficult concept to grasp.

Just look in a mirror faggot

decent metric

That's my point, you cretin. Beauty is not subjective. People go for the same baseline things with some unimportant preferences sprinkled on top.

eg. Symmetry and high-cheek bones.

That's why when people are fucking ugly everyone agrees. That ugly person doesn't find some girl that gets dripping wet when she sees how he looks.

i don't think im attractive but girls like me so i know i'm attractive. you do know if you are, i think. if you're not sure, you probably aren't that attractive. not trying to hate.

Wrong you thick cunt. High cheek bones aren't attractive on everyone, and symmetry is, at the very least, a prerequisite for physical appeal.

>unimportant preferences sprinkled on top

Those preferences are literally what determine whether or not Person A is attracted to Person B.

If 99 people find you ugly, and 1 person finds you attractive, then you ARE attractive, to that person. Different people are attracted to different things.

>dripping wet

Good job confusing lust with physical appreciation retard.

My mistake, bro. I'm sure you'll find your lady that thinks you're super attractive. Any day now it's going to happen. Are you up to 99 rejections yet?

(You) 0
(Me) 1

Funny post user! :)

bump

physicall strong body, good posture, clear skin, etc

Beauty and attractiveness changes over time. Even in the same time frame you have different groups looking for specific traits in people they deem attractive that differs from other groups.

Some people transcend through charisma or media bombardment.

this. Go to India or China If you are black. Then go to New York. You will find more pussy in NY I assure you that

Women smiles per day.

Female coworkers touch you "casually" or at least are not overconcerned about avoiding contact.

People is friendly to you in general and treats you respectfully.

IF YOU HAVE TO ASK YOU ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE

ah yes, a truly extensive study on human interaction

what's wrong with sanpaku? i thought they were supposed to be sexy

growing up until about 16 I was always called ugly "jokingly" by friends and saw the way girls reacted negatively to me. Idk what happened but now women smile at me and I'm able to get numbers and get compliments

I've been called "cute ugly" before so yeah I think attractiveness is pretty subjective. Look at all those models with weird faces that are still attractive

>normal women go on dating sites

Haha loser tried to argue and lost you pathetic scum try harder next time

Yep unlike your lmao no sources

just be yourself

your life is your rating

do you find it easy to make friends and lovers? you're attractive

If you're asking this question in the first place then chances are you're unattractive.

Just be yourself

If you actually think there is a single female out there who finds pic related attractive because "beauty is subjective xDD", you are one dumb gasoline huffing bluepilled retard lmfao.

Clearly there's a limit but the fact that so many chicks find this dopey looking fucker attractive proves that there is a fair amount of subjectivity to it.

Well, the Force might not be strong within him, but he does have determination to conquer all, so...

Fame and money blind women admirably.

this.

had the girls seen him on the street without knowing who the fuck he is, he wouldn't get any pussy

So many chicks? Literally ALL my girlfriends agree he's kind of weird-looking.

>on Veeky Forums
>girlfriendS

Damn

Damn, this board really has gone to shit, i expected a better answer from Veeky Forums
The most important parts that determine how attractive you are
>Cheekbones
>maxilla
>jawline
>chin
>hunter eyes
>nose

Most of your how your face looks is determined by hormones, Symmetry is essential to being attractive however, it means nothing without good proportions of those 6 things. The best way to tell if you are attractive or not is how your tongue sits on in your mouth, correct posture usually means a good looking face. if your tongue sits on your lower teeth you are probably not as attractive as someone whose teeth sits on the roof of the mouth.
If you arent familiar with mike mew then i would reccomend you check him out
Full length presentation
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
Shorter presentation
youtube.com/watch?v=NvoX_wEtwDk

basically how attractive you are is determined by high estrogen in women and high testosterone in men. Combine that with good facial posture and thats what makes some people more attractive than others

newscientist.com/article/dn8251-hormone-levels-predict-attractiveness-of-women/

broscience.co/why-women-are-more-attracted-to-men-with-high-testosterone-levels/

I'm a girl you dense fuck.

Do you havew good bone structure i.e hollow cheeks, prominent cheekbones, a good browridge, a large prominent chin, a wide well defined jawline and a fairly large skull. Do you have eyes that are arched like a cat and hooded like in pic related or droopy bug eyes, do you have a nose that fits your face or a big crooked or even hooked nose. do you have a nice complexion or is your skin terrible, do you have nice hair, do you have a impressive body, are you tall, do you have good colouring. all of this factors in

When you walk on street women wil literally turn around to look at you.

Source: My friend is attractive.

Considering a decent skin, height and weight and no hideous defects, I still think facial definition, eyes genetics and jawline are the most important factors

This.

I've had girls pinch my bum. People tell me I'm good looking. Grills have had crushes on me. I have a pretty cancerous personality (thus not many friends) but I know I'm at least a solid 7/10

Anyway this is more of a /soc/ thread. I only responded because of my narcissm.

How *****good looking people***** respond to you.

You gotta admit he’s like the Gooseman where their ugliness is very unique and makes them attractive.

If you're attractive (based on looks alone), you know. However, despite what people on here will say, looks are not everything.

poor butthurt nigger. I honestly feel bad for you guys. you are horrific, but it isn't your fault.

this.

Also,
>hunter eyes
what's this?

You can tell I'd you're good looking by the general proportion and symmetry of your features.
But good looking =/= attractive.
Lots of things like personality, skills, talents, fitness, wealth, fame, etc contribute to attractiveness.
Unless you're 10/10 rock star model gorgeous you need to work on other things about yourself that indicate you're a desirable person to be around.

Symmetry is a meme and doesn't matter unless your eyes are NOTICEABLY asymmetric. Small differences are normal and most things that you notice in the mirror are virtually invisible to others. Someone could have almost perfect symmetry and still be ugly as fuck because of shitty features. The main indicator of attractiveness is facial HARMONY. Pic related. In the most basic terms you want to divide your face up into 3 sections and those sections should be roughly equal in size. This ensures that the midface is not too long and the lower third is not too short, both of which are the case for the COD virgin, thus ruining his harmony.

he's right though. It's all about being WASP

Retardspeak for Brad Pitt squinty eyes

Droopy eyes with crooked hook nose.

mine

If you have to ask, you're not a "one night stand" kind of guy.

The best is when you catch some other dude's girl checking you out.
It's low brow as fuck, but damn it's a nice bump to your ego.

>No, there's no way to objectively tell. Different people find different things attractive.

bullshit

harmony doesnt mean shit if whole face is recessed

a wholy recessed face would come up as attractive with that method while still being ugly irl

By what everyone else thinks. If 10% of the population changed their opinions on what's attractive or not tomorrow, every study and every program would have to adjust.

At the end of the day, they're just measuring the opinions of the majority of people.

God tier harmony trumps recession. Somebody like Lucky Blue Smith gets away with a midface clearly on the flatter side because of this. Though you could chalk it up to wide zygos and orbitals.

When will you guys accept that blacks are not attractive? Fuck /pol/, its common sense.

Women like those in the pic would never even look to a nigger.

>inb4 replying me with blacked.com pics

Lmao /pol/fags are so out of touch with reality, this is why the world will be a mulatto playground in 50 years. Blonde hair palecels are eternal cucks.

>When will you guys accept that blacks are not attractive? Fuck /pol/, its common sense.

gold
ty senpai

He doesn't get away with this, it's the part that makes him standing out itfp.

The guy in the pic is supposed to represent black people?
Dude...

Lol bone recession makes him stand out? You're pretty much harping the harmony argument at this point. Doesn't work for most people, but it does for him.

RSD Tyler is a baldy ginger manlet and he can fuck close women on sight just by showing confidence. How is this relevant ?

he's clearly not white yet attractive

Gonna ask Bhutanese chicks on a dairy forum if they find mee attractive

Is there any point to being attractive if you're a manlet?

I've had a few friends and whatnot say that I'm objectively a pretty handsome guy, and have been rated similarly on /soc/ but at 5'3" I've basically never noticed any female attention whatsoever. idk if that's purely because of my height or if I'm uglier than I think I am but regardless it just feels pretty useless.

We went to a beach for post high school graduation party. My friend said the girls were saying I had a 'hot bod'. That was before I started working out.

lol the reason this guy is considered attractive is because he looks white you fucking dumb ape

Your friend was either messing with or was trying to boost your confidence so you'd stop being a beta and talk to girls.

The only white associated feature he has is blue eyes, and the only reason it halos him is because of the contrast it creates with darker skin tones. Are you going to say this guy "looks white" too? Or are you going to cope by saying he's unattractive?

He said a week or so later. I had a six pack at the time (and still do). I'm also very tall.

i love negative canthal tilts and i love big crooked noses fight me mother fucker

Sure thing, buddy.

>tfw a qt girl on tinder called me pretty

Should I become gay or just go full trap?

I see. Thanks

>sanpaku
I googled that and most mentions of it say it's attractive

You're just jealous :^)

/pol/ shitting up every damn board at this point.

find a short girl / a girl your height.
find a girl who doesn't care about height.

Seriously, being tall is great but being a manlet isn't that big of a problem, it's just a meme, just like balding and 90% of the other shit people say on the internet to make others feel bad.

clearly has a majority european admixture

He's definitely not unattractive, but he's one of the best-looking black guys I've ever seen, and he's still below any moderately attractive white guy I've seen.

You would know if you were. Since you don't you, you aren't.
If you're a soft 6, you still shouldn't consider yourself attractive. Attractive should be reserved for hard 7s and up.

POL! POL! POL!

Shut up you autists, this isn't a get out of jail card. I'm not a pol user but without question most of the worlds most attractive people are white.

If you want "facts" the major dating sites stats put blacks way behind whites in female interest.

So what? We are all different. Learn to accept the natural diversity of different races instead of complete bigotry trying to stick everyone in the same box.

Number of attractive ladies that hav segs with u compared to other ppl

>majority of crime statistics reflect the same trends and have for decades, at least since LBJ

>cherrypicked

No sir, I believe it is you who is the cherrypicker. It requires far more mental gymnastics to try to prove to yourself that any demographic of people is "equal" with another. You're either delusional or a brainlet.

Of course they are the most attractive. It's a cultural bias caused by widespread western media domination.