theperfumedcourt.com/
surrendertochance.com/
perfumista.co.uk/
ausliebezumduft.de/fragrances.html
---
on DIY fragrances
perfumersapprentice.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

ralphlauren.com/men-accessories-fragrance/mens-big-pony-rl-green-edt/71904.html?cgid=men-accessories-fragrance&webcat=men/accessories/Fragrance&dwvar71904_colorname=Green#start=1&cgid=men-accessories-fragrance
youtube.com/watch?v=RL3wZyOHYT8
youtu.be/2ZLUk04R_rw?t=88
sirc.org/publik/smell_culture.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why cant i find this line in store anywhere?

Try Nordstrom or a nicer Sephora (most locations won't have many Tom Fords, if any).

Those are the only two places I really go, both larger, higher end locations. I find Tom Ford, just not these. Weird.

Tobacco Vanille is the most godly scent ever
but i could never wear it
i want to own a servant or a maid who wears it so i can sniff them all day
for real, it smells like God's love on christmas

What other frags smell like Gucci Pour Homme 2?

I want it but its not available in my area.

Thoughts on Dior Sauvage?

Very unique, very musky, the smell is obnoxious or good depending on who you ask.

2-3 sprays at most

Thanks, my mom got a job at a Dior counter and gets a discount.

What is a good cologne to buy as a present for a 20 yo who as far as I know doesnt own any colognes?

so obviously something they can wear for most occasions, nothing too niche, nothing too polarising and not something that every other guy wears like 1 million

L'eau Issey

Don't buy him this if you don't want that he smells like a dentist office

Buy him something inexpensive and general for start. Like Boss Bottled or some shit.

Want to try something from I hate perfume. Has anyone tried any of their fragrances? Anything you can recommend?

If your mom works at the Dior counter, why not have her bring you samples of the fragrances you're interested in so you can test them for yourself instead of asking random people online?

What is Veeky Forums's signature scent? Why do you love it so much?

Why not just Dior sauvage? Or is it over rated?

Can't be that many people who wear it. Only came out in 2015

aventus

Sauvage is probably the most commonly worn men's fragrance right now. Keep in mind, though, far fewer people than you think wear fragrance in the first place and far fewer than that can pick out a specific scent on another person even if they're familiar with it.

Sauvage is a good pick. Women love it. He's 20, he isn't "into" fragrances, pretty much all he's gonna care about is if it gets him attention from girls. Sauvage will do that.

At this point, Creed MI. It's not my favorite scent, though I do like it a lot, but women love it on me. I get so many >compliments, women ask me about it all the time, and I get very obvious reactions to it during sex (women burying their face in my neck/chest and moaning about how good I smell).

Sounds like bullshit, and we all know the >compliments thing is a meme, but I'm honestly starting to think this shit is magic.

Should I blind buy this?

Sure, don't let the fragrance Man tell you what to do! You do you, brother.

Looking for something with an Ink note, similar to CDG 2, but something that compliments the winter and fall.

just how normie am i, senpai
ralphlauren.com/men-accessories-fragrance/mens-big-pony-rl-green-edt/71904.html?cgid=men-accessories-fragrance&webcat=men/accessories/Fragrance&dwvar71904_colorname=Green#start=1&cgid=men-accessories-fragrance

Was going to come in here and ask what people's "daily driver" scent is, which is similar.

>polo green

makes you smell like an old fart in an outdated country club

Daily reminder that Tom Ford is normie crap owned by the Estēe Lauder mega conglomerate and is wildly overpriced for something so mainstream and owned by a big corporation (I'll say the same for Le Labo).

starting out: Lacoste Blanc
right now: Dior Sauvage

I'm totally same fagging but what the fucc they own Frédéric Malle and still sell his frags for $300? That's fucked I thought he was still independent.

this or j'ose? I'm stuck

>Day scent
Rocky Mountain Wood

>Night Scent
The One Edp

But I will soon replace both with Burberry London because the season for it is coming. Can't wait.

In for waiting on the "Chad Lavender" vs the "Virgin Iris"

how does it smell like

what's his personality like? what kind of things is he into?

what's a good woody frag for fall/winter?

whats a frag for young architects?

Wow this is a really good (feminine) fragrance

The nordstrom I go to has them separate from the mainline tom ford, you could always ask them

>women
>prostitutes that I pay to make me think they find me attractive

>Big Pony 3
>polo green

I've been married, m8. I still date all the time. I just go on my trips and do what I do because it's fun. Assuming that people who see sex workers do not or are somehow unable to get sex on their own is misinformed and silly.

youtube.com/watch?v=RL3wZyOHYT8

>Assuming
>that people who see sex workers do not or are somehow unable to get sex on their own
You assume my assumption. My point was that their compliments should be taken in context.

My point was that sex workers were not the only women complimenting me. If it was only sex workers doing it, of course I'd have to take it with a grain of salt. Their entire job is to sell a fantasy, you think I'm not aware of that?

what unscented deodorant should I use? all the scented deodorants are fucking disgusting and even the weakest ones ruin my fragrance smell

dont use deo
shower daily and after exercise

I bet your name is Caleb or River or some shit.

Because every time I do some girl she works with hits on me and after I leave she tells my mom I'm handsome and asks questions about me.

Looking for something different, how is pic related for a nice woody scent?

WOODy

>you think I'm not aware of that?
Now that you mention women other than hookers complimenting you, not any more.

Yes great clone. and for $20 cant go wrong

Tom's of Maine

I use Mercola's unscented but I wanna try Crystal Deo

dont buy aluminum shit otherwise just go with arms and hammer

Smells nice and will get noticed, getting cold too.

Whichever one(s) works for you. If it's mission critical, I'll use Mitchum Anti-Perspirant gel every so often. Shit will last for days, but even though I'm not an "oh no, aluminum in my pits" guy, I'm hedging my bets that something I apply to my skin on a daily basis is somewhat "natural." Picture related is my daily driver. And I've had good luck with the potassium alum Crystal deodorant now that I know the proper way to apply it:
youtu.be/2ZLUk04R_rw?t=88

Dammit

I asked this in a previous thread but didn't get to see any responses. But I'm looking for some bedroom candles. My only requirements are that they don't smell fruity, don't smell like a bathroom, and don't smell like grandma making cookies. I like light, crisp, almost nature-y smells, and have been having trouble finding something that will do the trick. Ideally it'd be a somewhat masculine scent. Oil diffuser ideas are also welcome.

So far the brands Ethics Supply Co. and Norden have looked promising, but I'm weary of spending 45-55$ on a candle before I know how it smells.

>crystal deodorant

Creed Millesime Imperial, TF oud wood, TF Tuscan leather or MM replica jazz club?

I'm a huge faggot and a nerd but I like candles by a little company called frostbeard studio. They're not too overpowering but smell lovely. A little overpriced but not as much as the ones you mentioned.

I'll give them a look, thanks

If I like this one, what others do you recommend?

Tobacco Vanille and the others of the "Private Collection" are only sold to specific retailers. Neiman Marcus usually has it. Its an exclusivity thing. And on top of that. its not fucking cheap either. 220 for the smaller bottle. 400 for the large one.

fuck man.

Tuscan Leather is really strong. the Oud Wood is preddy good iirc

Is this actually as common as people say it is?

Any alternatives?

If you live around alot of Indians or Arabs, yes.

Its like magic, whenever I meet someone who is indian or arab, normally has alot of money, they wear 1million. It smells good though. Just realize if you live in a heavily populated area like that, you may have the stigma of "pls show bobs n vagene"

>alot of Indians or Arabs
whats the deal with this btw

why does it feel like they usually wear colognes the most. and usually the more nauseous variety?

I've noticed this in australia btw

I think they just spray it the most so its much more offensive when they wear it

Whenever I think of musky fragrances I imagine an indian or arab wearing them

i have a feeling i wont like them anyway. I imagine them being along the lines of John Varvatos John Varvatos or YSL L'Nuit L'Homme or even Spicebomb Extreme... idk what the notes or accords are in those but no thanks

Can Dylan Blue be worn in the winter?

What makes you decide on a scent? Do you try to decide something that fits your character or style or do you just like how it smells?

So then plow her out and then you can be a Sauvage.

Looking for my first frag. First and foremost I want it to fit my character and style, I want people to smell it and think of me, not every guy they ever slept with. Im also taking into account seasonality, and maturity level. And smell is of course important, Im smelling it more than anybody else, so I have to love it - however, I dont want a polarizing scent either, so it has to have some universality.

Yes

it's a really boring scent though

my sample is in the mail. i really hope i love it. Im new to frags and the description seems like everything im looking for, but I cant be sure. Ive sampled probably 20 frags in the last 2 weeks but nothing has wow'd me

sigh, i know, i like it because it smells like sauvage but its not sauvage

Do they make any scents that would go with a jokester who doesn't really give a shit? Or is that too specific?

sirc.org/publik/smell_culture.html

Since I'm the one smelling it all day, I better like it. And the fun is trying to pic a frag to suit the weather/company/occasion/fit.

found this old tester, can I do anything with this or is it shit

kek, sounds a little specific. try an i hate perfume perfume.

shit

try roja dove fetish or pierre guillaume metal hurlant

Try it. You might like it. I hated it at first smell, but now I freaking love it.

thats pretty interesting.

so essentially I should avoid musky fragrances if I want to pick up white chicks in a western country and not smell like an arab.

But then there is Amouage and oud flankers for everything, so we DO want to smell like Arabs, just not Arabs trying to smell like Chads.

spicebomb extreme or tom ford noir extreme?

Do younger girls actually like the smokey musky notes?

We already know they like sweet fragrances

they like the sweet fragrance of my freshly washed penis

tom ford noir extreme, the smell of it changes depending on how long you wear it and its definitely not a daily cologne

switch it out every 2-3 days with something more subtle and then switch back

what would be a good daily warm spicy frag for winter?

Notino uk is selling a lot of montale frags for £50...usually they're £100+

you're welcome

must have alot of iso e cause my sample of this and rocky mountian had no wood to speak of to my nose. just some floral notes.

sluts only like sweet stuff anything else smells like an old man to them.

Could I wear an oud as a summer scent? I live in Scandinavia, so our summers aren't as obnoxiously hot as other countries.

Also, I think I would like to try pairing licorice with oud. Does that sound like it might be good?

Bumping

>smells good
That's a bit of an overstatement without clarifying. It doesn't smell awful, by any means. But it does smell cheap. Much like axe. After sampling it, I pick it up all the time off of random passerbys. I've come to associate it with unshaven, poor and poorly dressed guys. A portion of these are young immigrants. This association makes me dislike the scent, even though it's not an offensive scent in itself, like certain niche scents.

I, personally, tend to associate it more with club fuckbois, often of the Persian variety, and dudes prostitutes would prefer not to fuck.

I don't think those descriptions are mutually exclusive.