Heyo Veeky Forumsgs im mgoing to a fetish club next week and theres a dress code...

heyo Veeky Forumsgs im mgoing to a fetish club next week and theres a dress code. im looking for fashionable kink related stuff to wear. no frontal nudity. something with straps and other kinky shit. also nothing from these americans. i was thinking of something like pic related except with more straps.
source in pic is bella delphine

i hope the club has badly installed pyrotechnics so you and your friends die in the fire

etsy.com

thanks user

ive tried. its all kinda crap

why no frontal nudity? r u a tranny w/ no tits or something? well, cheer up ms. pancake: you still have getting ass-reamed to look forward to, and undoubtedly random dudes shitting and/or jizzing and/or pissing on your idiot rat-face, and then laughing about it the rest of the night

have fun. i hope u find something to wear so that you contract aids in up-to-the-minute style

ebay/aliexpress/amazon

just search for leather harness/chest harness/bdsm harness

or try in a sex shop

I used to go to fetish events but I haven't in a while. I kinda miss it but I'm too scared to go back

full frontal nudity is banned by the club. also theres rules against all that shit.

what happened?

I used to have a dom that I would go with to the events but I didn't really like him so I stopped talking to him and avoided him all together, and I just think that it would be awkward now to go there

damn dude, sorry to hear about that. i had the same experience with my dom. she left me for some dude

It's fine dude, sorry to hear about your dom aswell

ill be ok. im a switch so admittedly theres more options for me than normal

Same here actually, lately I've been feeling more dom-like

hmmm...i feel like we could help eachother out

Sure
Contact?
ASL?

f 20 ireland
i have a discord and a tumblr

fucking rejected

Oh yeah and a very small exit

Is this a trap?

no she isnt

what the fuck is her name?

what is reverse image search

google and yandex cant find her, so you tell me man. what is *use* is reverse image search

i literally put the sauce in the first post u autistist

How about before calling someone an autistist you check if you spelled the name right first, you slut
Belle Delphine*