British /inspo/?

British /inspo/?

Other urls found in this thread:

meermin.es/en/10148716170000he-17-101487-brown-country-calf-e-marron.html
meermin.es/en/10150416170000he-17-101504-brown-country-calf-e-marron.html
pediwear.co.uk/crockettandjones/products/3530.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder that we British stole the mantle of most fashionable Europeans from the French in the sixties.

Ah yes, the British Gopnick.

I think I'd put Italy ahead of France too

tucking your pants into your boots is like tucking in your shirt into your underwear

dont do it

fuck you it looks dope

lmao nerd

That guy can be brit like can be a normie from anywhere in the western world.

living in (((london))) ive gotten sick of seeing these fits pretty fast, which is a shame cause i do like them

80% of the thread is just generic menswear with no obvious connection to Britain

>80% of the thread is just generic menswear with no obvious connection to Britain

80% of what's been posted in this thread is from Drake's who literally make their clothing in London and the rest of the UK.

So what? Normie universal stuff made in the UK. Good for them.

>"he trips on Veeky Forums, his advice must be good!"

>Normie universal

Normies wear jeans and sneakers and hoodies

Are you even trying

I think it's that a lot of British stuff is just so good that it became universal.

Could be, but bear in mind that lots of the original inspo came from certain european style developed from borrowings around the continent mainly since the XVIII century, thanks in good part to military and upper class travelers.

While I really like some British clothing, most there don't wear that stuff that I like.
It's the same in Italy, they have really nice stuff but most of them are extremely tacky.

That's the whole point of dress boots you imbecile

you mean not tucking, right?

Wrong
God you're the worst trip

No. They were designed for tucking. I live in a country that snows and I tuck to keep my trousers from getting wet.

>They were designed for tucking.
no they weren't. you tuck into cavalry boots and jackboots. blouse over combat boots. but never fucking tuck into dress boots

The most handsome fucking guy in the world.

THose look like Alden unlined chukkas.

Man... Brits are the only ppl who can pull off preppy and formal style casually, without looking like pretentious try hard dicks.

Even back then the working class nailed this style.

is that banderdict cunderbatch ?

id on the boots?

Does anyone know why these gentleman is wearing three cuffs?

Crockett and Jones Islay.

Some sort of edwardian fashion thing. They look rigid and made to structure the jacket cuffs. Looks like it's part of the jacket

Why do Americans think any suit or any jacket not made of polyester makes an outfit "formal"? Jesus fucking Christ almighty, formal means whit etie in the evening or morning suit in the day. Semi-formal is DJ or as you like to call it """"tuxedo"""". Everything else is CASUAL. Lounge suits are completely casualwear. Why is this so hard for you faggots to comprehend?

He's obviously using the word "formal" loosely here. And no, loosely doesn't mean incorrectly. Formal certainly can mean "formal attire", the way you're using it, but it can also mean "dressier than you usually see in that context." That's the way he's using it, which is obvious to anyone who gives it more than two second's thought, you fucking autist.

>being this defensive of someone who's just plain wrong
Burgers truly are the worst of cancer.

Tuxedos or black tie as it is correctly known is informal. White tie is formal

Thanks alot. I first thought it was two shirts, but you are right, of course - when I looked closer, I could tell it's part of the jacket.

Actually a good idea, especially in summer. Could make a comeback. Unfortunately only for the same people who wear clip-on ties, though.

>Actually a good idea
I dunno, they look way, waaay too wide, to me. Even if you disregard the actual shirt sleeve showing, it looks badly fitted, clumsy as fuck, not at all elegant. (Plus the seam where it attaches is highly visible up the cuff)

Source on these shoes? I know they are dr martens but I forget what model.

Bah this isn't British. These guys are a type of chav akin to Jersey shore American guidos. Pure trash and not fa in anyway.

What the fuck is this guy doing.
>collar flopped over the shirt
>fake flower boutonniere
>attemped and failed flop pochette
>sleeves about three inches too long
>those skinny-ass jeans

Unironically the only thing that looks good here is the pleat in his turban. That's a sharp piece of headgear, the rest is pure dufus.

>Drake's who literally make their clothing in London and the rest of the UK.
Drake's is overpriced parvenu shit and they make loads of their shit offshore. Quit shilling.

thanks man, I also found a pair on meermin that looks similiar
meermin.es/en/10148716170000he-17-101487-brown-country-calf-e-marron.html

These are a very good option, but they have significantly lower shafts than the Islays -- this is true of other models of C&J boot as well, the Islays specifically have a higher than normal shaft.

t. another guy who really likes them

Actually, Meermin have an even more similar pair that I thought you were linking at first, check these out: meermin.es/en/10150416170000he-17-101504-brown-country-calf-e-marron.html

>yeah I had both of them open at different tabs and cp'd the wrong one, thanks anyway though

indeed it is noticeable even if the difference is one extra eyelet
yeah, I had both of the pairs open at different tabs and cp'd the wrong one, thanks anyway though

Hear, hear, user!

Poor man forgot to put his socks on :(

Anything with a newsboy cap ?

That's a flat cap

It was the only thing that pintrest had that looked british

Flat caps are very british

Yes but this doesnt remind me me of britain

>tfw peaked caps aren't Veeky Forums

Damn, Her Maj. had some nice ma'ammaries back in the day.

>Source on these shoes? I know they are dr martens but I forget what model.

Solovair.

probably looks like shit in color

Red Wing 875?

That's a newsboy

w2c literally everything

pediwear.co.uk/crockettandjones/products/3530.php for the shoes

meermin.es have a cheaper version

w2c jacket like this?

Stone Island

ty, which adidas piece is bottom middle right wearing?

The final nail in the skinny jean coffin

Holy yuck

not bad. trousers are a bit too short, shirt needs to be buttoned.

jeez he looks like a White Walker!

Classic look. The Aquascutum coat in that film is also nigh on legendary.

there's more smithsposting here than on /mu/

these bois are from denmark lmao

Nobody in Britain dresses like this, stop romanticising us you americucks

Like this?

that's because the only native Britons left are tracksuit-wearing chavs.

fuck non-Londoners on the tube, respect the urban solitude.

anyone know where i can find a jacket similar to this one?

Bump

kek

>not a single picture of Farage so far
Plebs.