Thoughts?

Thoughts?

looks alright

I don't like that shirt collar with that jacket. Can't quite put my finger on why.

As for the suit, it's alright. The passport pocket detracts from it's plausibility somewhat.

Sleeves slightly too long, a bit big overall.

Shirt doesnt match and lacking a tie for sure.

Not bad.

Looks pretty fat at the waist.

If you are larping as an Al Capone gangster it's perfect

this

he forgot his tie

is it me or does double breasted always look like shit yo

It's you. I like them, not op's tho

Lapels are a little large, sleeves are too long, pin striping like that is pretty old fashioned.

Double breasted suits are for sailors and autists.

Hard to pull off double breasted jackets
I feel like you need to be an old dude with a penchant for turtleneck sweaters and silver streaks in your hair

>glance thread
>Veeky Forums doesn't know about the airtie

Figures...

It's a very aggressive suit. It's fine to wear if your title starts with "Head of ...", "Managing Director", or if you're C-Suite level. That, or if you're in the mafia.

This.

I really dislike the look of buttoning the shirt collar without a tie.

yea lets be ultra unique and cool and wear a double breasted suit coat. no. youre not cool, it looks dumb. that vagabond top button that never getts "buttoned" looks retarded.

Needs a tie. Double breasted suits just don't look good in slim fit. Jacked and pants need to be let out a bit so they have a pronounced drape.

Then it's a good suit.

bump

Why? You're not even the OP.

>double-breasted suit with no tie
seriously wear a fucking tie. That's a more formal type of suit.

It's less formal actually if you want to go into that discussion

Peak lapels are traditionally considered more dressy than notch, because notch lapels are designed to be closed at the neck in bad weather, tunic style. Bespoke suits still have a button under the right hand lapel.

If we're talking strict dress code, they are of equal status to single breasted suits. That doesn't mean they don't have their own conventions.

SBs are on the same spectrum as tweed hunting jackets. DBs are on the same spectrum as boating blazers and naval uniforms, meaning they're more clean cut and intended more for presenting a smart image. Going tieless with a DB is like going sockless to a funeral.

when was the last time you stopped browsing fashion forums and left your room?

I've known that shit for like five years, user.

so ur telling me u haven't left ur room in 5 years?
goddamn user r u ok man?

Sleeves are too long. Shirt cuffs should be showing at least 1/4"

>says db suits are stupid
>posts some ridiculous looking hypebeast mongoloid
Huh.