First time on Veeky Forums... I need to hide my premature balding. Are summer beanies ok?

First time on Veeky Forums... I need to hide my premature balding. Are summer beanies ok?

>hiding premature balding
whatever you wear people will know.

I don't care if they know, only if they see

>summer

Fucking strayans....

either use minoxidil/finasteride or deal with it like a man. Hiding a balding head is sad and shows everyone how insecure you are.

It's winter here but I don't want to sweat my ass off inside. Can you guys just tell me if beanies are overly hipster or not?

your making it worse cus ur hair or head would get no sun which is essential for hair growth

Skip the beanie with a classy original and slick black leather baseball cap.

embrace the baldness and shave your hair off

>leather
>baseball cap

pick one

Just shave it and wear a hat.

Nobody except for betas-pretending-to-be-alphas and women who can suck more cocks than they can actually count up to give a shit, and neither group is worth listening to.

Cringe

> summer
> beanie

Choose one.

Summer calls for straw or palm frond hats. Indoors, take it off. If they don't like the glare from your billiard ball, fuck 'em.

beanies are 100% cringe in every environment except snow

wear a cap like a normal person if you need to hide your head

Beanies work in autumn you turboautist.

How so? looks way less autistic than a beanie in summer.

OP said summer.

and the person that dude replied to said every environment; learn to follow a simple convo

There's no need to hide your premature balding. It will reveal your insecurity and you won't be able to hide it permanently.
Just keep your hair long and comb it to the back. And yes, your forehead will be really visible, but the attention gets drawn to your hair.

Think of pic related for example.

Otherwise, if you have way more receding hairline, keep it short, especially on the sides. And grow your beard to the length of the sides.

>wear a cap like a normal person

you're definitely american

bradley cooper looks better with a buzz anyway

w2c that beanie

who the fuck makes it

Winter beaners are a-ok but dont be the faggot who wears a beanie in the summer.

This

Summer beanies are just beanies made in a more breatheable fabric like linen.

ewwwww