Why arent you rogaining your face?

why arent you rogaining your face?

Because i actually have a beautiful face

Ugly fucking degenerate poo in loos you fuckface.
Fuck off to your designated street.

what is rogaining ? using roids ? How did roids grow up all this hair and beard

rogaine, fuck nigga

It's putting minoxidil on your face, the results are pretty damn impressive.
Had a half descent beard at 25 but after 5 months on it I have glorious coverage and fuller more defined mustache

Unlike OP, I have a perfect jawline. No need.

Has anyone done this who had a good beard? I have great facial hair but am a baldlet and want to boost my beard stat to compensate

just get orthodontic work done instead, in the end it will cost you the same and you'll look good without a beard.

because beards look like shit, id rather laser mine out desu

Beards are out by 2018

just rub it on your head and on your beard.
beards will never be out. Since dawn of mankind there wasn't a single period where beards weren't fashionable, style is changing maybe, but beards will aways be worn.

I have two cats and they absorb minoxodil and it builds up in their systems over time and poisons them.

I heard rumors that it gives you horrible acne

why are they absorbing minoxidil?

unless you mean those huge ridiculous long beards some guys have, beards dont "go out" its facial hair... its always gonna be in if it looks good on you

Does that shit actually work? Any bad side effects?

t. hairless mouse

Beards literally can't go "out"
Evolution has made them a desirable feature in men

because i dont need it

>respectable black man into ISIS terrorist

most people don't want to buy rogaine and put it on their face every day to achieve that transformation

I am tho

~2 weeks in and there's already pretty significant improvement + no noticeable side effects

if anything i have less acne than before, and I've always gotten acne from even the slightest skin irritation