Boots general

I want these boots, am I gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

clarksusa.com/us/mens/mens-boots/mens-casual-boots/london-pace-gtx-black-leather/p/26126928
fillingpieces.com/products/peak-boot-heel-cap-storm-off-white-nude
etsy.com/listing/181905003/1980s-austrian-army-lightweight-boots?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=austrian paratrooper boots&ref=sr_gallery_3
palladiumboots.com/pallabrouse-bgy-wax-75534-046-m
drmartens.com/us/p/11822006
wolverine.com/US/en/floorhand-waterproof-steel-toe-6-inch-work-boot/26878M.html?dwvar_26878M_color=W10633#cgid=men-footwear-work-boots&start=1
i.shoeluv.com/media/EewTTqKwXS6x9oIpdoIqM3evas8kAtEc-14.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah

Only if you want them filled with another man

"hey we got a pretty nice boot here"

"yea but lets go ahead and ruin it with terrible patches"

Where can I buy austrian meme boots in the EU (online)?

I need some cheap casual waterproof boots, any suggestions?

I just ordered these after someone posted them earlier. I think Clarks just started making them and they're pretty affordable, but I get the feeling that the silhouette isn't gonna be too good. I'll find out next week..

clarksusa.com/us/mens/mens-boots/mens-casual-boots/london-pace-gtx-black-leather/p/26126928

???

Recommend me brown boots. No dress boots. Preferably dark brown.

w2c??

fillingpieces.com/products/peak-boot-heel-cap-storm-off-white-nude

How much should one spend on buying their first pair of boots?

Shell out a good amount. A good boot can last you five years minimum. I would recommend you spend AT LEAST 200, optimally 300 to get the most bang for your buck.

>optimally 300
>solovair do not exist

get surplus combat boots. you can pay around 100 for a pair in good state, or much less if you know where to look

Best place to buy eu-made boots as a eurofag?
American made is cool too but they are too expensive here most of the time

are there any goretex or similar waterproof technical boots that aren't ugly? having a hard time finding some

I saw these in person at KITH and they were super nice.

Thanks, these are dope

can anyone post what to wear with boots like OP's I have something similar, and I was confused when to tuck the pants in or not

I give up lad, its nigh impossible to find them

First time boots buyer, decent pair to go with entry level jeans?

Budget is around $250.

What styles do you like? Literally everything goes with jeans.

At that price range, if you don't know what you want, you should probably look at Chippewa's heritage/whatever the fuck line. Pretty basic/classic looking stuff, good quality for the price (or so I've heard). Their service boot (pic related) is my favorite model that they make and can be found for ~250 pretty easily. They have a few other solid options in the same price range.

kinda like his anus?

Does anyone have experience with Meermin Mallorca?
Also cop pic related?

>Chippewa

I'm new to boots in general. Can you give me a general size guide?

I'm mostly familiar with athletic shoes like Ultraboost and Nike Free. I'm 10.5 in Ultraboost.

What size do you recommend? I plan to buy tomorrow.

Thanks a lot for the help by the way!!!

how do I lace my boots evenly? left boot is always tighter for some reason

You probably have slighty different feet

Corcorans with frequent oiling.

recent boot cop for fall. Boots themselves are crazy comfy, but the smooth leather sole ain't that great for weatherproofness.

should i buy these? need some boots for the winter

Yeah no kidding, what the fuck is it with "diy" style bullshit these days? There's virtue in letting things be normal.

Yes.

how hard did you try
etsy.com/listing/181905003/1980s-austrian-army-lightweight-boots?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=austrian paratrooper boots&ref=sr_gallery_3

damn those are cool, ID?

thanks, those are JULIUS 08 s/s bufflo calf skin millitary zipper boots

>paying $50 + $20 shipping for a $30 boot
It's hard to not feel ripped off

Interested in how this fairs in light snow and lice

What are some good basic lace up boots with a slim/streamlined/not chunky profile without looking too flamboyant. Thick sole/heel would be nice because I am a 5'11 manlet

copped these one recently

>5'11 manlet
man you really need to start going outside of /fa

Mostly playing into the meme, although another 2" of height would be nice

Where from?

hows the quality on these?

and do you know where these are made? I might cop one of the brown ones for myself

Should I cop? I know the quality is okay at best, but they are cheap as fuck right now and I don't own any suede boots.

zipper+stamped logo+full rubber sole=probably shit quality
look really long, go for some meermin boots instead

>suede
Not even once

Anyone have experience with Nicolas Andreas Taralis ? Thinking about copping some boots and I was wondering about the quality. Higher than Rick and Guidi or just about the same ?

are jackboots in?

Yes

European equivalent of Chippewa Appaches?

This

First pair, around ~50£/$/€ just get some thing cheap and versatile
so you can see if you actually like wearing boots

Solovair are EU made...

Pin roll black/very dark grey skinny jeans

Gay metalhead here. Losing weight to become cuteboi. I want boots that arent flashy but black and look good. Suggestions? Pls

SLP Wyatt 40 harness boots (story et fall if you're poor)

How gay are you exactly?

>cuteboi

I have these in brown and Meermin Cap Toe Oxfords, both superb quality for the price. Would recommend

Should I cop these?
I've seen mixed opinions

Probably 9.5 or 10. I haven't tried on Chippewas myself boots like that are usually .5-1 size below your sneaker size. If you're ordering online just look for a good return policy. Zappos does free shipping for returns and I know they carry at least some Chippewas.

Military surplus

Look for austrian, czech, Norwegian if you don't mind the ski clips

Bonus faggot points for wearing them with shorts

Should I get these in this colorway or in green?

If you are talking about the trim go for it, if you need to ask about green leather then no

W2c Hoest's boots?

nah

>Live in the UK
>Giant feet
>12 too narrow
>13 too big

Is there any way to import a 12E from America? They don't do wider shoes in clown sizes.

ebay my man

Actually really struggling to find somewhere.

I guess my other question would be - how much wider is EE vs E (and I guess, vs D)?

What would you rate Corcoran in terms of quality?
I got my eyes set on a pair of combat boots from them that are $210

Is there anything wrong with 8-inch boots?

those look great, what are they?

They look a bit like the austrian meme boots

Red Wing Harvesters I believe.

Trying to find a pair of boots. These are the three I'm considering rn

palladiumboots.com/pallabrouse-bgy-wax-75534-046-m

drmartens.com/us/p/11822006

wolverine.com/US/en/floorhand-waterproof-steel-toe-6-inch-work-boot/26878M.html?dwvar_26878M_color=W10633#cgid=men-footwear-work-boots&start=1

Are there any here that are shit? I'm not very attractive so I can't pull off anything too crazy

work boot best boot

i am looking for a pair of leather boots that basically look like the classic 3-eye doc martens 1461 but as an ankle-high hiking boot.
other doc martens are either too high (for example the 1460) or have the right height but then look more like desert boots (for example the doc martens ember grizzly).
is there such a pair of boots?
they don't have to be doc martens at all
thank you so much!

That's what I was leaning towards as well, cheaper too

Sale on at LL Bean boiz. 25% off everything

EE is about a full CM wider than D. Shoe width goes by alphabetical order starting at A, the higher the letter the wider the shoe.

Thoughts?

I'm worried about their integrity. Did somebody purchased them by an ebay user named "no-step"?

these abominations should be banned from boot threads

yep, i got the 'supergrade' resoled ones. Had to return them twice and the ones I accepted were still not in the condition id hoped for...theyre definitely overstating the condition theyre in but the vibram soles are really good and well done

can i ask you a pic of your boots if it's not a problem, please? i asked for a pic to that faggot on Friday and i'm still waiting.

do they make these in sand suede like the meme boots?

No

Is "the original" docs in the same vein quality wise as traditional European docs? I want these to last for a few years

what a shame shame

You could get something that looks like his i.shoeluv.com/media/EewTTqKwXS6x9oIpdoIqM3evas8kAtEc-14.jpg

is there a real alternative to those fucking Austrian Boots? I like that look, but i don't want a shitty second hand boot.

>being this autistic
What the fuck do you mean "real alternative"? No one is forcing you to buy this boot you dipshit. It's fucking great bang for your buck at $50, even if some Kraut marched around in them for six months. If you don't like it, go buy new boots for $250.

It's not because of the brand and i don't give a shit if somebody use it, it's just that i don't want to resole them after one month.

Frye-boots or SLP-harness.

Adding some masculinity to your cuteboi-aesthetic

Steinkogler Feldschuh Leicht, if you're looking for new ones.

They're pretty solid; they break in extremely quickly, the leather is more matte and less greasy, and feels reasonably soft. They squeak a bit at first, but after a couple days' wear that will go away. Even at the beginning that squeak probably won't be loud enough to hear unless you're in a library or something. The soles aren't terrific on wet/slippery surfaces, but they're passable.

>resole
Do you think they’re made out of butter or something

What do you folks think about these boots?

Leather looks nice but it's silly to spend that much on something with a glued sole imo, even if the sole is rubber, when you could be spending like $50 more and getting some Chippewas that you can resole

>I'm 10.5
As am I, but my foot is rather wide. I'd recommend you going to a store and trying them on, bring thick socks, but in general, a boot should be half a size down, so that way the leather forms around your leg. Don't forget, first couple of days of wearing the boot, it will be hell, but after, it's heaven on earth in terms of comfort.

any boot afficianato have an opinion on these Trask 'Lowell' Cap Toe Boot?