/footballcasual/

Casual inspo and questions

I've never really been digging the scarves, but goggle jackets are sick, thinking of getting one soon

They're pricey and kind of a meme
Get something more subtle, like a G9 or some Lyle & Scott jumpers

The G9 is real nice, but I already have a bomber so I was looking for something with a hood for those rainy days. You're right their pricey and this is the factor that has stopped me so far, even now I'm considering just getting a windbreaker for like 150-200 euros and spending the rest of the money I saved for a jacket on something else, was thinking either PG Wear or Napapijri.

is hooligan thing still alive? I mean would football fans punch me if I'll wear stone island/fred perry/etc? question for uk anons I guess

in Russia they def would
the most ridiculous is that they mostly wear fakes

Be sure to use Oil of Olé, Olé, Olé in your skincare regimen.

All that faggotry and then it gets topped off by: >goggle jackets

LMAO Are you going to beat people up and then they’ll never know who it was? You’re sooo tough and edgy I reckon you’ve got a 10% chance of getting any decent pussy in the next 10 years. You’ll continue to do just fine for cock though.

They’ll only ever hit you etc if they outnumber you. They’re all soft as shit when alone. More importantly, why would you want to dress like a closet homo?

I studied in the UK for 4 years and I never had any issues, but I didn't really hang around in scummy areas so I wouldn't know who you can run into there. I would say that you're safe though, unless you run into some human trash, if someone assaults you randomly they probably didn't because of your clothes, it was a just pretext, had it not been the clothes it would've been something else. Bad luck.

No need to be so butthurt, different people like different things, don't like the thread? Don't open it. Hiding your face usually has nothing to do with beating up randoms on the street but with the fact that you might get fined or even banned if you for example light a flare without some sort of facial cover and get recognized.

I've been to london few months ago and seen skinny boys wearing stone island near stamford bridge. just wondering if they have something in common with green street hooligans characters

No one gets randomly assaulted for wearing Stone Island or Fred Perry, loads of subcultures wear them. Aquascutum scarves and CP company are more exclusively casual, but people only get aggressive if you clearly support a rival team

Pretty poor thread so far OP, t b h

i got u covered

FULL

I don't wanna sound like a total edgelord but the 30 for 30 documentary about Hillsborough has awesome fits

this

READ 'TRAINSPOTTING' AND 'AMONG THE THUGS' FOR FULL HOOLIGAN-CORE

Wtf why not Awaydays and Fever Pitch
And back issues of When Saturday Comes

PROBABLY, I HAVEN'T READ THOSE

MEANT FOR

a lot of kids i know are starting to dress with a mix of casual and "trap" stuff like air prestos, biker jeans, supreme and shit like that lol