Why are Asians the only fashionable minority?

Why are Asians the only fashionable minority?

blacks dress like seventh graders and mexicans dress like they woke up in a wal-mart

Because they have a certain aura of exoticism surrounding them.

That's all they have
99% of asian men can't be masculine so they dress to impress

no one who actually cares about fashion is fashionable

>piss haired white numale claiming masclunity

lmao Asian men look harder than any white boy

>asians
>biggest human group on Earth
>minority
'merica

Asians are wealthy enough to status signal but they haven't caught up with white status signalling.
ie. Dressing like a slob and taking many expensive overseas vacations with brag selfies.
It could be because Asians have not been taught to feel ashamed of being successful.
Whites brag with selfies because they can pretend that spending money on experiences makes you a good person.

Have you ever been around a chinese tourist user? I was in Vegas last summer and they take pictures and selfies of fucking everything, and I mean EVERY thing. There was one older woman taking photos of the empty painted on windows in the Venetian. There was younger ones taking selfies everywhere.

Some Asians literally travel TO take selfies. Look at places like Kyoto which are overrun with Chinese tourists that constantly have their phones out, snapping photos instead of savoring the experience.

But fuck, they dress well.

I never intended to say Asians don't engage in tourism and selfie-bragging. Did you know they even have special shopping centres across the world? Collections of luxury goods stores that locals may not even be aware exist. They bus in Chinese tourists and that's how their money is made.

I think that supports my point, though. The white person pretends they travel to become spiritually and morally evolved people and they look down on people that don't travel. It doesn't occur to them that pretty much everyone that can travel does - in actual fact they are being pure snobs.

No, Jews, travel. White Jews. They are the eternal "travellers", moving from one place to the next, sucking the people dry of their labor.

Virtually all normie white women are white Jews then.
Seems about right.

Most of them don’t travel though, they just “love” it.

Asians include Indians, and for every fashionable Asian there are a million unfashionable ones

Asians eat live Frogs and rats, and dogs and cats. they seriously are fucked up. When you consume shit like that it fucks up your entire epi-genetics. Vietnames food is probably the most disgusting food I have ever encountered like Dim Sum. It's on par in grossness with Indian Food.

The rest of the world doesn't matter you dirty commie

Is this what the manlet syndrome look like but on a racial scale?

you probably have your overdone steak with ketchup

>mexicans dress like they woke up in a wal-mart
kek

Dim Sum is chinese and it's mostly beef or vegetables filled dumplings that are steamed or fried. Are you calling this delicious, low cal treat disgusting or do you just have no clue what you are talking about?

They don't. I never saw Asian as masculine as usual white man

She should really get a nose surgery

>believing your own racist propaganda

lmao

I guess it's their androgynous body form (as long as they aren't fat), contrast between hair and skin color, hair structure, lack of facial hair makes them look younger, etc. Many brands produce fashion for skinny, androgynous people so asians fit right in.

Define minority, there are more asians than 'white people'

This Asian man still looks barely masculine lmao, you are trying to prove me wrong but you failed miserably. Also if white men are all girls then I don't care, I am a lesbian then, I would rather date a quality white girl than some kind of shit coloured animals. The best thing is that you know how masculine white men can be but you will never say it because of your own insecurity

hey just because you cut off your cock doesn't mean you're a lesbian, ya white poof.

No wonder blacks haven't achieved anything if this thing is the best they can do.

Lol white faggot trash this jealous of asian men

You're plainly both westerners, so hurry up and shut the fuck up. You know perfectly well he means "minority in the countries that like 95% of us on here come from."

Oh god, /poll/ is leaking

I'm a girl, Ching Chong

Not that guy, but I doubt it. You have a masculine writing style.

Lmao how is my writing style "masculine"? Apparently being sarcastic/passive aggressive is considered masculine now even though women were always the first to write emotionally

Fucked if I know, dude. I read and edit other people's writing all day, and I'm generally able to tell whether a man or woman wrote something after a few paragraphs, without looking at the author's name. So can a lot of people who read a ton for their jobs. Men and women have different tics, but I couldn't tell you what they are, it's completely subconscious.

I'm not picking this as my hill to die on, you could be a chick. Some women do genuinely have masculine writing styles for whatever reason.

I learned English mainly by talking with men

you wish, diva.

Don't have to, are you jealous that I have real pussy and you only can be one?

man up mangina, you are an embarrassment to humanity.

Every single Asian you see at school is either a fucking khhv engineering nerd, super effay Chink international students, those faggot Asian frat fucks who act like complete tryhards, or Korean or normies.

stay mad with your balding genes.

Girls don't have to man up, dear user

Balding looks masculine, men are not girls to have hair all their lives

>Asians,blacks,mexicans
not every poster here on Veeky Forums are from burgerland you subhuman mongrel Amerimutt

hairlet beta detected

I'm a woman with head full of hair but nice try. Non balding men look girly, real men bald and embrace it

I'm a woman too. Checkmate

you will never be a woman, tranny.

Good for you, I like when men start balding around 30-35, you don't have to

If I were a tranny I would refer to myself as a man. God, did you never see a woman before? You know, we are capable of using internet

Numale is larping so hard lol.

Why are Americans so insular, ignorant, and self-centered?

Fucks like you are always irritating. It's like 4th grade experienced all over again "you are not x!!! Because I say so although I can't prove it!!!!" go back to your mummy and suck her titty if you can't grow up

Fuck off nigger
Eating dogs is only weird due to societal pressures and expectations and if you can’t realise that then your fucking delusional.
Yes I’m Asian and have eaten a dog before, I do not like the practise but I respect my cultures right to eat what ever the fuck they want as long as it an animal.
Imagine if muslims and Indians held protests in America to ban beef and make every meal halal because it’s THEIR culture.

Because Americans are shit with false patriotism over their culture that in mind existent and copied from superior European culture

Eating meat eaters is a mistake. That's because meat eaters have to eat green eaters who eats greens which wastes a lot more than eating just green eaters. Also meat eaters are less healthy for humans

Calm your gyno numale.

EL oh EL
100% factual

You sound insecure, are you a numale yourself? Lmao

I know right, unbelievable that girls exist inside of your anime waifus

Really? I didn’t know that they were less healthy.
Honestly I’m fine with eating only vegetables if they were seasoned but I still need protein and stuff. Dunno if You replied to right guy or not but it seems like a hassle to buy and take dietary pills.
I don’t really think it was a decision to consume meat because it was evolution if that’s what you meant

??
I’m just saying you shouldn’t judge other cultures with your standards.
I know that there is a huge stigma and people seem to love dogs over others.
But it’s annoying to me to see Americans being so vocal about it.
Ok imagine a vegan advertising to you about how meat is bad, you would tell him to fuck off right?
It’s basically the same thing.

I honestly don't care about people eating dogs, cats, any animal nor any plant. It happened in Asia because of great Hunger as I recall (I don't know how was it called) so it's something that had to happen and it's as morally good or wrong as eating cows. I just personally think that eating too much of meat is a big waste of resources, especially eating meat that eats meat

I'm not American, also read

Kek how is being less of a man treating you there buddy?

Of course I'm less of the man lmao, that's what being a girl is

Sure there boy.

Are you into traps that you try to magically grow me a dick with your words?

Does the protein supplement pills come from animals or is it lab grown?
I fully agree that it’s a waste of risources especially with the absurd of methan that cows produce, however it is a neissiary part of our diets so I don’t know if transitioning into vegans will be plausible.

I don't know about pills to be honest

Yeah, eating plants only would probably negatively affect brain as it developed thanks to unique diet full of both plants and meat

Sorry, I saw a (you) and thought it was an insult about the food post.

Np

You will never be a female, trapboi

I already am though lmao

And I play shortstop for the Mets

Can you prove it? I can easily prove that I'm a girl

post pusy

imagine being so angry at a poster that you keep replying to him assuring that you are in fact a GIRL on the INTERNET

honestly lmaoing@youre life

So why don't you you fucking faggot?

Lmao because noone told me to, I can do that now if you want to so much

Yes I'm furious

tfw mexican...

This is the quality content that I come to fa for

tits or gtfo thot

>imagine posting this
yeah this thread is shit

Koreans only got a rep for eating dogs because there was no other food after the war

It's not like you're gonna find roast border collie in a restaurant in Seoul ya dumb fuck

Calm down. In another countries they can too because of poverty. Also meat is a meat, I assume you are a dog lover if you get so angry about it?

>white le cucks
>shows le jew

le go fook yourseld gook

That "Latino" guy is like 99% European Spanish descent, if not 100%

Most latinos that are actually more Native Mongoloid than Caucasoid look like hideous monsters.

Asian men are GENERALLY not masculine and hand picked examples don't change the fact.

Okay you faggots gotta relax with the /pol/ boogeyman

Are you guys seriously this politically correct and dense that we can't admit Asian men are more feminine and androgynous which is why they pull off the Veeky Forums look better?

Hey idiot... Americans are Europeans. At least the white ones are.

That's what they tell you in burgerland? That you are the same? No, you are not, you are fat stupid people without culture and in melting pot of multiculturalism stolen from many cultures that are not yours which creates shit country full of shit people who have a false sense of patriotism over ground itself because the culture you have is not yours

coin-slot eyes detected
they mad

>Why are Asians the only fashionable minority?

Asians are "fashionable" because fashion is largely about unoriginality and about conforming to what "tasteful" people do. Asians are EXCEPTIONALLY skilled at copying other people, and they tend to possess the sort of cunning which allows them to appear and behave meekly and quietly and inoffensively, thus flying under the radar. And THAT'S what's mistakenly referred to as "fashionable" more often than not. So it's a combination of 159 billion Asians with exactly the same haircut who are hellbent on fitting in and conforming as inoffensively as possible, because they're terrified of making waves and possibly being ostracized by their peers, who are equally as fearful and judgemental as they themselves are. Also, Asians in the West tend to be well off financially, and so they can afford to buy boutique-ish bullshit. Whites and Hispanics can sometimes afford that shit too, but probably not to the same extent Asians usually can. And of course blacks generally can't buy anything at all, but are forced to really on thievery and dope dealing and whatnot.

And as harsh as that sounds, in my experience, beneath their politeness and urge to not stand out, Asians are actually very often more genuinely unique and individual than the other ethnicities in the West, and it's only outwardly that they tend to be drones wearing whatever the uniform of the day is. Whites, blacks, Hispanics, etcetera all seem to value individual appearances, but while they may look different on the outside, they tend to all be the same on the inside. Whereas Asians are vice versa.

May as well mention that I'm a white American of English ancestry who's spent a good deal of time around Asians in both Asia itself, and also here in the US. And of course there are always lots of exceptions to these types of generalizations, but it's what I've noticed

Asians are obsessed with new Phones. That's in their DNA. They always need the latest this or that, it's like that with Indians and Pakis also to an extent. Except Indians are always looking for deals, like watching them descend on a Zara shopping floor is like a hive of wasps, it's bizZara. Blacks are always looking for discounts, and trying to deface merchandise and then ask for a discount. Work in retail, you learn these things. It's in their DNA. They don't think they should ever have to pay the price on the tag. And they will take 40 pieces of clothing up to the register with their three children and stand there for an hour, going through every item asking for discount because there is a scuff mark, and then you will tell them no, and realize they scuffed it themselves, but have no way of proving it, so you take the merchandise and put the 40 items away to re-rack minus the one theyactually buy for their child.

Don't know what asians you live with, but european asians are the most unfashionable people I've ever seen.
>nothing matches
>random, most saturated colours
>shiny raincoat, everyday, no matter the weather
>beige hats
>gloves, even in summer
>if it was raining for 5 minutes, this abomination for the rest of the day

Actually that "latin" man is Yon Gonzalez, a spaniard from the Basque country.

>I don't care that white men act like girls
>begins bitching like a girl
if anything you're a lesbian because you act like a woman lmao

>tfw hapa
>white skin, but asian eyes
>never have to worry about gaining weight
>can grow beard
>6'0" so could be worse, bit above average dick

Wish I could live in Asia, but I'd be treated like a second hand citizen probably. Would love to smash some sluts though.

>balding makes you look masculine

no balding makes you either look old or ugly, it can only look masculine by other masculine traits kys

different user, wouldn't have gone with "it's like 4th grade all over again where I also got bullied" probably because of your gay.

>real mean bald and embrace it
No, they "accept" it after it fucks up their self-esteem.

Rats/frogs could be risky, the others are fine to eat but not off the streets like they are. I eat meat but I'm not going to act like it's not hypocritical. But in my mind, western cattle was domesticated for use, dogs for companionship. Can't judge another country for having different morals for their food resources.

Also indian food is top garbage. If you ever get the chance, eat a Bahn Mi sandwich. It's a Vietnamese classic that's pretty easy to enjoy. Don't know why you'd hate on dim sum it's literally just a bun of ground meat.

we are meant to eat mostly plants, by how our mouth and digestion is designed. Also a tub of protein powder (two scoops=60 g of protein) at $20 is cheaper than all the meat you'd probably buy in a month, but it's a supplement of course.

It's not the eating dogs that's so bad, it's eating random stray dogs that are just roaming the fucking streets that disgust me.