/wlg/ Warlord Core General

Share your favorite African warlord fits

sorry, I don't follow shitskin fashion.

DELET FLOPPIES

Well you follow European fashion.

>the French assassinated this

>Thomas Sankara was a warlord
Please

Fuck half measures, OP. Just go full Bokassa.

also

>Sankara
>one of the few good leftists
>warlord

>Sankara
>warlord
Kys

>those
>warlords
Also
>that resolution

He was warlordcore though

give it rest already, sport

the situation in these countries is so tragic, but damn that picture is effay as fuck.

The people are responsible for their situation. They receive trillions from us and all the education, advice, opportunities and aid we can muster and they still find it acceptable to "necklace" people in the streets, eat each other and have 8 kids in an HIV hotspot

After a while you wonder if they would have been better off without modern technology and medicine, content to pillage the next tribe and run away from megafauna for the rest of their lives until they naturally evolved into civilised people

>muh africa should say thanks for imperialism
I’m sure the average congolese is thanking his lucky stars for the benevolent white man

Rhodesia was the bread basket of Africa, one of the biggest economies, a country that went from two story buildings, domesticated animals or written language to a nation where blacks could read and write, go to university, receive excellent medical treatment, work a steady and high paying job alongside whites, the only "bad" thing was they didn't have the right to vote. The average Rhodesian black loved Ian Smith, 9/10 of the volunteer police force and military who fought Mugabe and his internationally funded communist rebels were blacks.

Now they have Zimbabwe, and Mugabe is actually now begging whites to return to rebuild their farming and infrastructure for them.

Went from *no two story buildings

I'm sure the average Congolese was really affected by Zimbabwe

Way to announce youre an unread faggot.

Way to miss the point faggot. I'm sure the Europeans did an amazing job at educating the blacks if the whole place fell apart when they left

i need that jacket holy shit

What. no african today cares about that autism rhodesia shit.

Also, why do you pol cuckolds refer to your own people as "whites", just say white people goddamn it

THE WHOITE RACE

its funny cuz that pic is a total photoshoot. idk what was supposed to be happening but their clothes arent even dirty.

confirmed for fake and gay

>go to one of those chinese knock-off party costume stores
>buy the "army soldier FUN"-costume at a 30% discount

Also
Samefagging 16 year old shill that just got home from his marxist 'activist' meeting where he and five other asthmatic oveprotected cluster B children with endocrine disorders printed posters, pretended to have read das kapital, and talked about all the wikipedia pages of black men they had read the first four sentences of.

It's from a movie about a child soldier forget what its called its the one where he's wearing the fairy wings anyway

Oh snap someone who isn't me

Will you idiots please fuck off back to /pol/. You can mock Africans all you want by posting their ludicrous outfits if you want to stay, but contribute.

i am ultra rightwing, and I disagree quite a lot with sankara, but he strikes me like he was genuinely concerned for his country. I like him.

If you hate Sankara, I'm fine with that, but at least hate him for what he did instead of just comparing him to some bloodthirsty kleptocrat. Besides, I don't see why you need to be a communist to support reducing the power over society held by a bunch of tribal chieftains.

>but muh capitalism

Who are you quoting?

Louis XIV centralised the administration in France, and ushered in a period of prosperity and cultural flourishing. Meiji centralised the administration in Japan, and ushered in a period of prosperity and cultural flourishing. Praising either of these men will get you labelled a reactionary by communists, but Sankara's greatest campaign was simply to immitate their achievements.

how do they get fancy clothes in the middle of nowhere?

control all the money in your shithole and have it imported just for you

>The average Rhodesian black
>Rhodesia was the bread basket of Africa
>a nation where blacks could read and write
>begging whites to return to rebuild
Are you okay?

>ISH DA WHITEYS FALT

>implying he's wrong