Veeky Forumst

Can you be a fat guy and still be Veeky Forums?

no

Listen, I can understand the urge to spend money on nice clothes when you're a fat cunt. But you need to understand your desires are disordered.
Stop lurking Veeky Forums and start lurking Veeky Forums. Lurk any boards that talk about physical activity. (not counting sex)
You'll stop wanting clothes so much and start wanting to buy good food, supplements, workout equipment etc. You need those things more.

Dude, I've never been to this board before. I was just hoping for some fat people related bantz. You're taking this Veeky Forums shit too seriously.

If all you want is bantz go to one of the several boards where that's appropriate. You asked a question, he gave you a serious answer, that's how it works.

>heh I was only pretending to be fat...

Fuck of fatty

so many fat related threads recently can you cunts just fuck off please, you'll never look good fat. end of.

naah

Unless you're a legendary musician no

diabetes is not Veeky Forums

kek

lol no

In guys its worse than girls desu, the thicc meme is real in some cases but no one wants Mr. McFedora or Jabba the Hut

>>heh I was only pretending to be fat...

lol

only if you are burly fat, not some pear shaped melting mess. Also you have to be handsome. So yeah, pretty hard.

It’s only Veeky Forums to be a cuck, fat is not effay at all.

Yes but you won't find any useful information or tips here. These cucks love to shit on fat guys because it's easy. The Veeky Forumsizens can often only be insulted for being dumb and that's not so much the case anymore. The nerds are too smart for Veeky Forumss bottom feeder banter.
Try Google and reddit.

There's simply no good reason to spend money on nice clothes when you are fat because you should not aim to stay fat.
In fact, I say "stay fat" but if you are fat it is because you're out of control and if you're out of control you're just going to get even fatter and those good clothes will end up too small for you rather than too big.
*Stop being a victim.
*Stop thinking of your fatass as something you are rather than a result of your poor behaviours.
*Stop having an unwarranted opinion of your own intelligence vs that of others. If you are fat and they are not - they are behaving in a more intelligent way than you.

What kind of retarded pseudo-psychology bullshit degree did you have to get to assume so much from a single post.
I'm a fucking moron that's why i build scaffolding,but at least I'm not fat.
My point still stands that Veeky Forums are going to get selfrighteous and preachy rather than give useful advice.

Tfw no fashionable bear bf.

I'm surprised you do a masculine job like that because you seem kind of effeminate.
How is telling a fat person not to waste money and lose weight before they buy clothing bad advice?