Where were you when you realized denim wasn't as timeless as they said...

Where were you when you realized denim wasn't as timeless as they said? When you realized that ultimately the blue colored trousers can't truly be worn with "just about anything". When you realized that in 2018 there is basically no need for the "functionality" that jeans offer. When realized that their immense long run as reigning king of pant is finally over.

They've tried changing the classic blue color of the denim... but no... that wasn't it. Maybe if we made them slimmer? Nope... hmm. Maybe is we started making denim mock the style of the true king of pant ie. chino & slack? Hmm, wait a minute these look nice.
>yfw you realize the only style of denim still relevant is the one that looks least like true denim.

Learned this in 2012, I fucking hate denim

I don't even have jeans. Tf.

This is what pure autism looks like, folks.

this, I have stopped wearing all denim except one black pair of beaters

same shit, still like black waxed denim though

It is okay to have a couple of thrifted stonewash jeans for relaxed outfits, but investing in a new pair of stupid navy classic denim is absolutely bullshit.

>no need for the "functionality" that jeans offer
You know how I know you're a soyboy basement dweller who cries every time it snows out?

functionality is quoted so butthurt tradesmen like you wouldn't get hurt. yeah i know it's nice to put a couple nuts and bolts in your denim pockets big guy. hurr murr cry less jean wearing freak.

I'm not even a fucking tradesman
I like wearing durable bottoms and not worrying about every stain or scratch and not having to wash them at least once a week because non denim absorbs sweat and stink. You're a fucking retarded autist who can't understand nuance so you decide to veer completely to the other side of the spectrum. You're as bad as the retards who want to wear a full fucking suit to everything.

Jeans are out bob the builder. Face it. Your grandmas grandmas great uncle wore the same fabric of demin you're wearing it's time for a refresher what'ya say bud?

While i have you - mind looking at my pipes real quick? they're been a bit rusty you fucking denim trade cock sucker

Any more teenagers feel like making statements about what is and isn't timeless?

I don't really have any strong feelings against denim, but seriously i haven't been able to find jeans that weren't uncomfortable. So i'm sticking to my wools

Is this a joke? I unironically haven't owned or worn a pair of jeans since I was allowed to pick out my own clothes. What kind of slackass faggot still wears denim this side of the 1970s?

Lmao. Denim definitely does absorb sweat etc. Wool on the other hand doesn't and is practically self cleaning

yeah man u have this whole "doesnt absorb stink" thing all mixed up...probably walking around smelling like shit and doesnt even realize lmao

Blue denim looks like shit 90% of the time. I’v oretty much only been wearing black denim for years.

Kek, this was my first thought also, like who the fuck actually believes that cotton absorbs less odor than wool or linen? You'd have to be a complete retard.

99% of Americans

>>yfw you realize the only style of denim still relevant is the one that looks least like true denim.

only if you are a faggy 80s ironic trendsetter. Dark denim = all day erry decade

>Where were u
Balls deep in your dad's ass, pumping his wizard sleeve full of gonad gravy.
He took a huge dump after and started caring for it, dressed it in chinos even