Thoughts on the type of person that wears CPs?

Thoughts on the type of person that wears CPs?

Other urls found in this thread:

svenssonshop.com/en/collection/classic-low-black
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pretty cool guy, appreciates good quality and doesn't need to spend money on garish brands and over the top designs

At the now retail price of like $500, or at the sale price of $230+, they're firmly in the price bracket of luxury sneakers. They're a great white tennis trainer. Beyond that, they're just any other luxury sneaker.

>Thoughts on the type of person that wears CPs?
Only a fucking idiot would buy those instead of Vans. No exceptions.

>Vans

Every CP owner is an incel Redditor who has been "into fashion" for about six months

Baited
Part accurate

Ive seen some chads city rats around here wearing them, but most people are just faggots who think they're high fashion. Never seen an actual good outfit with CP's, it's usually just basics black skinny jeans etc etc

m8, people don't need to nor want to be fully fashun. wearing a coherent outfit is simply enough.

>Only a fucking idiot would buy those instead of Vans. No exceptions.
Jesus christ

>White/Pink CPs
Reddit probably dictates everything he likes and does.
>Off White Suede CPs
Patrician taste
>Any other color
See first example, except in this case he was too poor to buy any of the popular colors so he bought the only colorway he could find on sale

Veeky Forums three years ago

please stop trying to justify your purchase. Suede CPs are literally the worst and bottom of the barrel-tier.

I don't own CPs, but the only time I've ever seen them used well were the off white suede ones.

>Off White Suede CPs
"I cant afford regular white ones and they never go on sale so I bought these. T-they are good right g-guys?

>Achilles in anything but the OG light gray
pleb
>BBalls
patrician

Should I cop these or no?

you don't belong here, clearly
time to leave

>caring entirely about price instead of color/make/brand
doesn't even make sense they are still well above normie affordability

If you're gonna use them as dress shoes for work, no. If you just want them to wear for going out, sure why not. Hope you already know that crepe soles are terrible for cold weather

>faggots who think they're high fashion
Literally no one thinks that. They are just good quality beater shoes that work with most fits. U jelly cause you can't afford them, brokeboi? :D

Boring and uninspired. Likes to spend excessive amounts of money on pieces that only other dullards will appreciate, whereas everyone else will just see them as plain tennis shoes and fail to be impressed in the slightest. Probably dresses well in an unassuming way but no one will compliment you because you look like everyone else, no matter how much your clothes cost

>everyone else will just see them as plain tennis shoes and fail to be impressed in the slightest
Lmao @ u for caring about this

>lives in london
>have only seen literally two people wearing these

You cucks need to get out of your bubble, no one cares what you wear outside of this insecurity discussion board.

Saw these shoes once and thought "damn, these are some nice basics." Then I saw the price, and those weird numbers on them. It's gaudy and overpriced. I would be tempted to sand off the numbers if I bought them.

>I bought CPs

Perfect shoes If you are into vintage/thrifted clothes and dont want to look like a poorfag.

aka cuck

>it’s popular so I hate it

Not one of you were here when it was an actual Veeky Forums meme shoe, when it was really sickening

hurr durr I was only pretending to be stupid see I baited you!!!

lmaooooo

fuck off that's a terrible combination, you trying to look like an r/streetwear user?

is this ironic

these crinkle really badly, would not cop

So much haters... reply alternatives with same quality. I’ll wait

Crease* and they go away with wear cuz the leather is A1

How you guys feel about pic related

Recommend all black leather tennis shoes as clean as CPs. I want an alternative but I haven’t really found a pair that have the same quality or better for cheaper than CP retail

Actually that's probably exactly why everybody hates it now

I bought some CP-knockoffs and I can't really recommend going that route. At least in my case they were uncomfy af and didn't age well at all.

I also want to add that they are suprisingly hard to put together outfits with. Or maybe they just don't mesh well with my general style.

just get all white meme smiths

how do you fuck up white shoes user

unoriginal fuckboy shoes

Too much money, and no sense.

Probably browses MFA.

Any one have the infographic of CP alternatives

Fat asian guy in shorts and glasses.

privileged white male

this

They are white sneakers nigga wear them with anything

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on /r/streetwear? got here from there

I've only ever met one person who wears CPs and they work in the fashion industry

Guy who who makes enough money to comfortably live in a city. Has his own place (not badly decorated, but not tastefully either). Pays $150+ for a gym membership. Has very soft and clean hands and an expensive haircut. Wears a Canada Goose down jacket, even if he's just going outside for a few minutes (never to work). Probably leases a car but doesn't use it very often. Probably has a girlfriend, but they've been dating for less than a year and she doesn't want to move in yet, even though she sleeps at his place, like, 5 days a week. Smokes when he's drunk. Doesn't know how to cook, but tells people he does because he can run a rice cooker and grill a chicken breast. His only accessories are sunglasses and a watch. Wears joggers to the grocery store on weekends.

Their manufacturer supplies svensson as well with thew exact same shoes with no gold writing, they regularly go on sale for around $190 usd. I like the design but the gold writing is bad and they're way overpriced

Thats painful to read, did someone steal your crush? Do you want to talk about it?

Axel Arigato

im a big fan of the normal white achilles but fuck me if the bballs arent absolute god tier. so underrated

stop saying this shit i copped bballs and i dont want them to become meme trash like the achilles

>Suede

Is there a material more horrid

svenssonshop.com/en/collection/classic-low-black
same shoe, no gold

idc but i want to mix my man-cream into your curry

>$230
Where can I get them for this price? Do you guys know any good Black Friday Sale CPs?

why not just buy nike dunks?

i got mine from tres bien a few years ago at around that price on sale

>Pays $150+ for a gym membership
a month? that's insane. per year it's pretty cheap

19 year old asian midget girl

most here dont like it but this board has been swarmed and overtaken by redditors so you are probably in the majority now desu

Why not just buy Blazers instead of Achilles mids? You buy Dunks to impress high school kids and hypebeasts. You buy BBalls to impress yourself. Plus the added gum sole in bball mids and some lows is nice as fuck

hey me too! sold em for a profit like a year later

also the person who buys common projects is aware of fashion but doesnt understand it or really care to, they live downtown shop at j crew, and apc is their idea of a luxury brand theyre a benign kind of ignorant, they probably are 20-25 and browse reddit as their main social media, they think discord is a good medium for discussion

in short, theyre the kind of shoes that a normie would find impressive yet perplexing because of their price

but there are better variations of those replicas from Nike

This

>also the person who buys common projects is aware of fashion but doesnt understand it or really care to, they live downtown shop at j crew, and apc is their idea of a luxury brand theyre a benign kind of ignorant, they probably are 20-25
spot on for me