Why does Veeky Forums like long hair so much? You are not gonna look good as Khal Drogo or Thor...

Why does Veeky Forums like long hair so much? You are not gonna look good as Khal Drogo or Thor, you are only gonna unkempt and uglier than you usually are.

I'm not talking medium length lacrosse flow or skater hair. But legit long feminine hair.

Because an already attractive men is even more attractive with long hair, while a mediocre/ugly-looking man only looks more mediocre/ugly with long hair.

The good thing about long hair is that if it's an attractive man wearing it, it naturally emphasizes the strenghts of your attractiveness.

If you're a big muscular manly man it makes you look like a viking/classical hero, if you're a lean, devilishly handsome guy it makes you look more refined and mysterious, if you're a trap femboy it makes you look even more feminine.

Long hair also shows off you're not balding, and long flowing locks have always been seen as an indicator of good health and of a rebellious, free attitude.

this

>white """""""""male"""""""""

there's your problem.

minority man + long flowing hair = panty dropper

this

i have long hair and its easier to get women plus it completes my A-aesthetic

If you're ugly/medicore looking, it doesn't really matter if you have short or long hair anyway. You're non-existent in the dating pool.

Do what you want.

I think it's all circumstantial. If you're a shut-in / incel then long hair will never work. I don't have a masculine face shape but my hair is pretty long (haven't cut in 2+ years) and girls have always told me to keep it long. I skate and surf a lot so it has tons of natural highlights and stuff which I think helps. I've preferred long hair since I was in the second grade so I think it's probably also a confidence thing, feels more natural to who I am as a person.

This kid in the photo went to PACE w/ me. Nice guy, has a chromosomal disorder. Way more fun to hang out with then you'd expect. people bully him on the internet because he's an easy target.

Even tho I prefer short hair on guys, never cut your hair short.
It fits who you are perfectly, and rocking it with confidence is even better mate! :D

Only white men should have long hair tho
None of that curly negro hair

Long hair looks amazing on a guy whose already attractive and has good style. You just can’t be ugly and have long hair, like most things in fashion. Ugly, give up

>looks at OP

pffftttthahaha

Keep telling yourself that, Tyrone.

Actually, you can have really long hair and be balding anyway. Just you let the hair grow so long it's covering your receding hairline and bald spots. Do you seriously believe all those metalheads have super healthy hair? Length means nothing.

Depends on the style, but if you have bad balding it's usually noticeable with long hair.

Is this supposed to mean anything? Everyone knows long haired white dudes are nerds while other males look glorious.

It's supposed to mean that whites objectively are, and will always be, the most attractive race, and no amount of baiting and wishful thinking is going to change that.

lmao white girls maybe

white guys are just sad, weedy and feminine.

Ok shitskin, think what you want. Dating sites and rampant racism in our society say enough, but your african IQ is probably too low to understand

>white women wanting to get BLACKED and PoC'd record numbers
>white males and their autism more exposed than ever

lmao you're delusional little pinkie. cope.

Where is /pol/ when you need them...