Will people ever find this attractive again ?

will people ever find this attractive again ?

they do

old hags looking for partners their age die for this type
young thots are just looking for brown thugs, sad but true

or skinny frail white bois

I hope so this is what I look like pretty much

do you actually believe this bullshit?

This look like any look is only good if you're attractive/tall and have status in society.

females will always be attracted to that look, as its masculine. its just not popular anymore since its easier to be a numale with zero muscle mass.

still attractive, but hard to market to 12 yo which are now the core audience of the entertainment industry

Ditch the outdated stache and this type gets massive amounts of poon still.

I currently find this attractive

but that's the best part

>Tfw no magnum Pi dad..
God i hate this generation..

is it really even Veeky Forums to be a thicc male?

so many threads here on Veeky Forums are always trashing this look (fucking thinspo)

is it really what this user said? is is really just easier to be a lo-test little soyboy?

>tfw actually genetic thiccboi

Wat do? Do I pursue being like your pic? Gainz are easy for me.

He looks like he used to be in great shape but the scotch tasted too good.

i find this attractive right now

What do you mean? That's an objectively high value male genetic specimen.

He's a handsome man.

Women have always been attracted to masculinity. Unlikely to change.

thinspo is for lazy low test faggots. you don't even have to be ripped, just go to the gym a few times a week and eat a good amount of protein. its incredibly simple, yet these fags manage to have zero muscle mass.

It's best to be otter mode, all you really need is some definition and a wide enough chest. Many woman reject this type because it's too masculine, it's attributed to meatheads, or it's overkill. Plenty of women do not take good care of themselves and have low self-esteem so they're turned off having a partner who red flags a completely different lifestyle and mindset, even if the musclebro is as neurotic as them underneath. Be manly for yourself.

This. But also this

you obviously have never experienced the glory that is pressing your boobs against a hairy, chunky chest and deep kissing a mustachioed man

there's only few things worse than a shaved, stubbly chest.

he looks like a sleazy old fart who goes to strip clubs

so no

fuck i could suck on his dick all night

40+ women usually like men like that.
younger women prefer other types.

Of course there are some young women who like that (chubby chasers are thing, after all) but they're a minority.

The classic manly hunk body type is outdated

That moustache is coming back in

Gay men will always appreciate men's natural beauty more than women.

wannabe masculinity guys have been trying the moustache for years.
It's not coming back because it looks shit.

Being this wrong and dumb. I weep for you.

But user, he does look lazy and old...

damn that nigga is 10/10 not even homo just jelly

He's barely a 7 judging by face

Ignoring the old man face, will this kind of hairy but reasonably muscular body ever come back into mainstream? I'm hoping it does so I have a chance

L M A O, Kolkov is a God stfu

That guy's shape is good, but I think even girls who like hairy chests would say that's a bit too much hair. If you look like him, just trim your hair a bit and you're good to go.

Well, despite you worshipping him this Kolkov fella is still barely a 7 judging by face.

God what a stud I want to lick his armpits

170cm 52kg manlet over here.
I do a sport twice a week and eat healthy but am studying, so in vacations I go two/three times a week to the gym.
I've weighted between 52 to 55kg for the last 5 years.
It's not always "incredobly simple".

*incredibly

Btw, I play tennis, and yes I know, it doesn't help to get thicc.

Gays are so gross jesus

my bear friend would absolutely wreck you. He loves the skinny frail types

People didn't find it attractive even back then.

Sorry user, also ugly and receding hairline.
Sometimes staying strong in your mind is the only way of being strong.

kek, i hope you're joking.

It's already back in boyos

He was only a faggot icon and as everyone know queers aren't people.

fpbp

You know the answer faggot. Plus there is nothing more fun than heavy squats man. It's addicting.

>tfw more hair on my stomach than chest, and the left pec has more hair than the right pec
I could be fit and still wouldn't want to be seen shirtless.

i wish Dmitry was my boyfriend :^(

>this
>not Veeky Forums

fuck those little cucks, lift weights, eat big, and get thicc

>there is nothing more fun than heavy squats man. It's addicting.

truth

as a skinny frail white boy i can confirm this is true, but you can't be blonde

Projecting a little too much there, bud.

gays have better taste than roastie hags

Femanon here. Very fucking attracted to this. Chris Pratt, tho not effay at all, is a fucking sex God, especially when he was in between his Parks and Rec and Guardians of the Galaxy bodies.

For context I'm like 5'2 and tiny though and like musclular guys that can wrap me up and make me feel like a burrito

>so many threads here on Veeky Forums are always trashing this look (fucking thinspo)
That's because they're lazy, pre-defeated soyboys. These are the kids who when middle aged harridans told them in school that masculinity was evil, they believed it because they had no self confidence, and they don't have it now.

eat protein and lift weights. it is that simple. stop being lazy.

chris pratt is good looking for sure, but his personality sucks. woman worshipping fucker.

post pics of yourself. lets see if you have topped tom selleck.

why does it lighten her eyes?

peak performance

The new Superman in the Justice League movie looks pretty much like that minus the mustache so I guess its still a thing if its worth putting in a huge movie like that.

>muh protein

You're fat so your opinion means nothing.
Please get glasses

>Pratt daddy
>not Veeky Forums

Ask any woman, this is what the actual ideal male physique is like.

Not some skinny ladyboi or even some in shape swimmer tink faggot body. An actual man's body looks like this.

he's just pretending to be like that, that's what's in in hollywood right now

the guy's a red-blooded, high test christian and most likely a trump supporter

I've always been into deadlifting but I know what you mean.

you wording seems to imply that you avoid squating

don't do that, you are not going to make it

"Fellow white men"
90% of women wouldn't even entertain the idea of dating outside their race, even with all the virtue signalling and propaganda. Not to mention the data from dating apps like OK Cupid... embarrassing attempt there Jamal

t. Veeky Forums people that dont leave the house

He looks like he lfits weights

Hell yeah. Bring on the manly men.

No one cares about faggot tastes and about faggots in general.

The 70s-80s were a weird time.
No one finds bulky/overly hairy men attractive except for a small amount of women, of which 90% are 50 or older.

He needs a lot more chub, but anyone who's (almost) built like Saxton Hale is good in my eyes.

No one finds autistic skinny bitch-boiis attractive either and yet somehow this whole board still exists.

Note that I never insulted that body type, while you're resorting to an immature outburst for no reason at all. I'm simply saying that as far as attractiveness goes, fat and hair are usually not a good thing. This doesn't mean that an anorexic bald guy is more attractive: just that being lean is usually seen as more desirable than being overly bulky.

>just that being lean is usually seen as more desirable than being overly bulky.
wrong. lean = feminine. bulky = masculine. females are attracted to masculinity.

now fuck off roastie.

In fairness he's not bulky. He's pretty dyel.

Your line of reasoning makes no sense. If I were a roastie, my opinion would be more important than yours, wouldn't it? Women are the first people whose opinion matters if we're discussing about what makes a male attractive.

Speaking of what makes men attractive, have you ever noticed something about the men most girls go crazy for? David Beckham, Johnny Depp, Tom Hiddleston... notice a pattern? How many fangirls of The Rock are there compared to someone like Depp?

Go ask some girls what their favourite body type is. Almost all of them will tell you they prefer a "toned, athletic body, not too bulky and not too thin". And their idea of "bulky" is not your idea of bulky: is "bulky", is "too much".

Girls who are into extremely bulky bodybuilders like are not many. I'm sure you will find out by yourself by checking out some charts and surveys anyways.

And please, stop with this "muh masculinity" bullshit. If you ever hang around real girls, you'd realize most of them loathe excessive masculinity-signalling, since trying hard is a sign of immaturity and falsity. And while some of them like a bit of hair, I guarantee is way too much body hair for almost any woman who's not middle-aged.

>lean = feminine. bulky = masculine. females are attracted to masculinity.
You oversimplify the matter way too much. Attraction is not a simple competition to see who is the most "masculine": we're not stags competing to mate during the love season, no matter how much you balloon animals like to believe. Harmony and balance are everything, in matters of physical attraction.

wrong, what women say is irrelevant.

Youre pretty wrong, if youre a dude you dont seem to know what women want, and if youre a chick your tastes (and that of your friend group) are less common.
Im 21, every woman I know personally including myself, and even most women ive just spoken to in passing about preferences, likes men who body type resembles Toms. Maybe small variations, (less body hair, no moustache, beard instead of moustache, etc) but still a preference for slightly larger, more masculine looking men.

How come you and your friends' tastes should be any more valid or indicative than mine and my group of friends'?

As I said, even most women ive talked to just in passing about preferences. A very very large sample group. You can read polls and even watch shitty youtube interviews, theres a lot of evidence.

How is anything you said different from this:
>Go ask some girls what their favourite body type is. Almost all of them will tell you they prefer a "toned, athletic body, not too bulky and not too thin". And their idea of "bulky" is not your idea of bulky: (OP) is "bulky", is "too much".

he's fucking fat, hag and lacks basic hygiene
are you retarded?

yes

My boyfriend does.
So there's your answer.

We are talking about Tom Selleck, user. The 70's ultimate pussy slayer. I think you might be a tad jealous my guy.

Nice try but clearly he is the one that got his boypussy slayed.

bad troll

>on a fashion board
jaj

Don't change the subject to your momma.

is not unreasonably big though.. dyel