Motherfucker is 173cm. How the hell does he look so tall, Veeky Forums ?

Motherfucker is 173cm. How the hell does he look so tall, Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

famousfix.com/list/celebrities-who-are-5-8-173-cm-tall
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Small gf and not being so insecure little bitch

>good proportions
>standing next to a v short girl
>creepers

>good proportions

I can never figure out if I have a long torso or not.

probably have a medium them buddy

It’s also worth nothing that the photo is at a slight angle, making him seem taller relative to the girl. Tilt corrected, the difference is less dramatic (although the girl is still pretty short anyways).

>It’s also worth nothing

then why bother mentioning it

black makes you look slimmer

this

i sure he meant noting, you idiot

What are good proportions? I am honestly 5'9" but I have a long torso, and several people swear up and down I'm 6 foot or a little taller

>people on Veeky Forums are so insecure about their height they need to question the success of people similar to them due to height

Angle, black clothes, small girl, good posture, secure

This. I'm the same height but people make this mistake constantly so I just roll with it.

where do I cop those exact same pants?

slim, wears black, pants cropped, all make you look taller

Tiny head on long neck as well

Don't cropped pants usually make your legs appear shorter?

lol. autismo nitpicking
it's so fucking obvious that the dude meant "worth noting". if you couldn't catch that from reading the post, i have some very bad news for you...

>tfw no thinn gf

its s t i c c not thinn you soyboy cuck faggot

Cocaine and black clothes you dumb fuck

>black makes you look slimmer
>black clothes
>wears black
>black clothes
This is a meme right?

no

Yes. It just "common knowledge", one of those myths that everyone knows that doesn't really make sense irl. Really the reason he looks slim is because he's wearing slim cut clothes while they don't appear tight when standing

this. dude looks lanky cause of the coca bod

>list of celebrities who are 5'8"(173cm)

famousfix.com/list/celebrities-who-are-5-8-173-cm-tall

hehehe

he has a qt gf and looks effay tho. what about you?

I landed myself smack dab into the mix of average people living an average life. I'll take it.

*rushes out to store to buy black clothing*

But it does make sense. Black fools your eyes in a way that makes people look skinnier, hence why fat people use a lot of black clothing.

Same here. I'm 5'10" and people have guessed I'm at least 6'. I have a big ass head too so I don't know why people make that mistake but hey whatever.

[citation needed]

If they are super cropped(now you see people wearing almost 3/4 length) will make your legs look shorter and if they are way too long will give you the same effect.
If they are cropped just slightly wont make your legs shorter and will make you look taller because creates the illusion that you're tall (the pants look a little bit short on you).

Kinda the same thing as taking a picture next to someone. If they are 5'0'' you will look like a giant next to them but if you take a pic next to a 7'0'' you will look like a manlet.

I heard that you shouldn't wear high contrast clothing if you're manlet. I'm 5'9 and I love to wear black and white. Should I continue doing so or will it make me look like an absolute turbomanlet?

Use your eyes, go out

no it doesn't.

He's thin and is wearing a coat that hides how long his legs are in comparison to his torso.
How is everyone on this board this fucking stupid?

It's really all in your head, OP. Stop being mystified by the spectacle and comparing his outside to your inside. Stop that shit, OP.

are u really this retarded?

long legs = good proportions

She's 5'4"

Take any given guy. Have him wear something that stands out (high contrast, for example) Have him act flamboyant and like his dick hangs at his knees. This dude will now get at least 20% more pussy. This is a fact.

No. Are you?

>20% × 0 =
???

having a good head size to height ratio, and long legs, is enough to make you look taller

All my most charismatic professors be it in CS or Medicine were always wearing black. I think there must be some universal value in wearing it even though it's just my personal exprience.

>Black fools your eyes in a way that makes people look skinnier, hence why fat people use a lot of black clothing.
Ex-fat man here, can confirm this. I mostly only wore black clothes when fat, maybe sometimes dark blue or gray shirts, only rarely. Lost weight, started working out, now can finally wear clothes that are bright coloured as fuck.

>THE STATE OF Veeky Forums
NEWFAGS LURK BEFORE POST FAGGOT

lol he was likely joking, settle down

is it possible to thrift an quality overcoat like these two have or buy one from a vintage store? most vintage stores seem to just stock flannels and shit

I really want one but not if I have to pay the price for a new one

>I heard that you shouldn't wear high contrast clothing if you're manlet
why is everyone on this board incredibly insecure?

It's because Natalia is so small compared to him.
I work with both of these people, they're very small in real life, just very well proportion'd, and you're used to seeing them on Camera.

uh could you ask charlie what coat he is wearing

Is that the girl from Stranger Things that his character is into?

yes

A highly successful propaganda campaign started by Veeky Forums

i wonder how many actors are also like that.
I know the dude from HP is also super short but didn't notice until i was pictures of him outisde the mvoes next to other people.
I guess the fact that they booked roles of characters who are supposed to be teenagers might make it easier for the short actors

the fix made him look taller

Are you surprised?

maybe.....175cm is really just not short????!!! compared to a mouse 175cm tall person is just as tall as 200cm

conversely, both a 174 and 200 cm person are tiny compared to a giraffe

Our brain works by comparation, and we see a shorter person besides him, so that's why he looks taller