I am a somewhat skinny male (5'11, 160lbs), but I have man boobs and often perky nipples that show through shirts

I am a somewhat skinny male (5'11, 160lbs), but I have man boobs and often perky nipples that show through shirts.

What types of shirts should I wear to hide it?

Go into full tranny mode

Omfg same here

Avoid skinny fit shirts and go for the regular fit ones that aren’t too baggy for you. Thicker materials are preferred. If you have the money, you can have them altered or custom made.

Btw, cut down on the soy(avoid totally), sugar and carbs as much as you can and opt for protein rich meat with about 10-20% fat(organic if you can afford it). Also, try to do some high intensity workouts that would encourage your body to burn the excess fat and build muscle.

5’11” 160 is not skinny nigga

i already have a masculine face that no amount of estrogen would turn feminine

used to think soyboys were a meme but i guess its true

>*somewhat skinny

I am vegetarian (not vegan), any sources for soy being the cause? My father has man tits too and has a same body type as me and has never been a vegetarian

You have zero muscle and a relatively high amount of fat. Your weight doesn't matter.

You can google it if you want.

I was an avid soy guy when I was in my teens and it gave me gynecomastia - enlarged mammary glands. I drank loads of soy milk and ate mainly tofu thinking it was healthy for me. It has estrogen mimicking components. It’s irreversible for me now so I’m just getting it cut out in the future. Up to you man. I suggest seeing a doctor if you’ve had it for awhile. Maybe get your hormones tested.

this
even if the soy meme is true, it won't matter if your bodyfat % is low
lose weight OP

5'11 160lbs is not even close to skinny. Do cardio until you melt off that extra weight and your man titties will go away.

that would be 140 no muscle

dont eat chicken breast and soy both will give you moobs or cut back at least

Remember that soy giving you tits is a meme and doesn't do that. You produce more estrogen naturally.

If you have tits its either cause you're fat, have a disease, or genetic. You can fix the first 2, but the last one needs cosmetic surgery.

wear a chest binder or compression shirt underneath everything for now

but the only long term solution is to lose weight

fucking disgusting

Lose fat and build chest muscles.
It worked for me, I still have a bit of nipple fat, but when there are some serious pecs behind it, people still mire.

I'm a little older than most of you probably and just wanted to say, I was really bothered by my slight gyno growing up but you actually stop caring as much as you grow older.

My actual advice is to wear button ups, pocket tees, and start figuring out how to layer. Also try not to carry too much extra weight around -- either get really buff or really lean.

>5'11"
>160lbs
>Skinny
LMAO

I'm 5'10 135 and I'm skinny there's no way your skinny lol. Maybe skinny fat.

>I am a somewhat skinny male (5'11, 160lbs)
What the fuck

like pottery

wear an udershirt dipshit
and wear thicker materials

You should actually workout and fix the fucking problem instead of hiding it, unless you want girls to be physically repulsed when you take your shirt off

Bench press you fucking skinnyfat titty fuck

You people and your retarded soy memes. It doesn't affect shit. I grew up eating tofu and drinking soymilk all the time. The amount of soy you would need to eat to turn you into a femmeboy would literally kill you.

The Gue$$ x Asap Rocky shirts. Get every colorway, they'll hide your titties better then most shirts, are comfy, and look good

In 37 and started going to the gym instead of moobsatanysize like this faggot.
>>people blaming soy
Jej alcohol also contains oestrogen. People consume it in far greater quantities than shitty beancurd.
This fucking site manages to get worse every year

take SERMs for gyno

Just cut them off

Seriously, is there a way to hide man boobs? like maybe a compression shirt to make it uniform with the rest of your torso?

Yeah you can get a compression shirt/vest to wear underneath or you can wrap them with bandages like ballet dancers do.

Your best option is to do some physical exercise and get your testosterone levels back up. It'll improve your life greatly