Ladies take note

Ladies take note

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CyWUd5Whh9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of your anime fetish?
Saged.

>OMG I'm such a nerd XD I play dungeons and dragons like in Stranger Things and I'm a wiccan pagan too because im proud of my heritage ^-^ not like those salty staceys on instagram

>please reblog

yes ladies this "chakra magic crystals free spirit" look is super hot

why are her calves so fat? Why does she look like she would smell bad?

those are called legwarmers, idiot

but yes, she looks like she smells worse than a fucking petrochemical factory with all the makeup and hair products she puts on. Ande her clothes look like they came straight out the washing machine so thy probably still smell like a dozen washing products that would burn off your nostrils from the sheer concentration of ammonia and synthetic perfumes.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=CyWUd5Whh9w

This look is cute as fuck, reminds me of Jonna Jinton and someone who enjoys Volkisch history and mythos. Cute as fuck colour scheme, nice fabrics and good silhouette, comfy, cosy and flattering. Wholesome, practical, nordic, feminine and cute, 9/10 would marry and take to interesting historical sites and festivals.

Lots of faggots in this thread afraid to wear what they want and enjoy an aesthetic that isn't a mild permutation of their Reddit/tumblr streetwear tastes, so they have to rationalise it and equate her with a gross dreadlocked hippy.

She's like a nordic mori girl

cute is overrated and fake as fuck

is there anything more inauthentic and creepy than a 3D woman trying to look demure and innocent?

What about the kind who actually spend a lot of time alone doing creative and esoteric things, and end up developing esoteric and cute taste without pretence thanks to their isolation and good autism/late bloomer syndrome? Those girls are genuine, I've dated a couple and they were the kindest and nicest girls I've been with, if you can get past the shyness and dreaminess. Very rare tho, but would date again, one was a virgin and the other legitimately marriage material. Weird hobbies, isolated, kind and shy girls = Best girls.

oh

you mean the kind that only exists in your pathetic shoegaze-addled softboy fantasies where you need to project your low self-esteem and low standards onto fictional girls who are just as awkward, undersexed and desperate for social validation as you are

>I've dated two
>"these girls don't exist"
Kys manlet, don't project your inadequacies onto me. I get more pussy than you and still like quiet creative girls with genuine hobbies. What the fuck is shoegaze anyway?

why the fuck didn't you marry them then?

What is this bullshit?

i think she looks qt, why r u all so bitter

Grow some balls bro, jesus christ

Wasteland and Pagan snowflake are truly the trends of the future. Start looting while the gettin's good.

Because this woman oversteps her boundaries

>You're only allowed to like thicc hoes

if you're not wearing lemaire to the pagan ritual what are you doing

is stevie doing it right?

Steve is the original, the rest are just half baked rehashes.

Gandalf looks so fine as a woman

>when you have to take back Erebor but still wanna look Veeky Forums

>thicc hoes are the only alternative to le quirky qt shy waif

because qt is disgusting

honestly if she lost the flask, it would be an acceptable fit. shes cute user

>Cape
>Giant belt with pouch
>Multiple necklaces
Unacceptable unless you're LARPing or trick-or-treating. Not trying to be a bitter cunt, but if you'd look ridiculous wearing it at work, then it's probably not feasible.