I am so fucking tired of not seeing women look like this

I am so fucking tired of not seeing women look like this.

Like I get it, you're expressing yourself by dressing the way you want and stuff, that's cool, but how about dressing nice for a change? I mean the whole "I'm too cool to make myself look good" thing has been going on for about 30 years and it's starting to get old.

women don't exist to "dress nice" for 4channers you fucking dork

i like this look to but it's a little hypocritical to ignore how terribly men dress

why not at least dress nice for themselves, instead of dressing bad for themselves?

don't change the subject

>implying a significant number of people ever dressed well

Those people are wearing costumes. They were carefully picked by people with good taste and excellent understanding of styles.

uh, have you considered that maybe they /are/ dressing nice for themselves and that their idea of "nice" is different from yours?

anons right dude. look at the state of fashion as a whole instead of blaming one side.

the majority of the kids at my school wear khakis and sperries over a patagonia pull over or vest or some shit. its like the most boring, elementary fit ever.

What shithole do you live in? My city is fucking shit, but the women here put in a decent effort. Their style just tends to be 8 months behind.

women aren't going to give a shit about dressing well if the vast majority of men don't

He's not ignoring it, it's just another topic

he's ignoring as much as I'm ignoring the industrial output of the ottoman empire.

the way i see it the average women is more likely to be dressed better than the average man due to misogynistic societal standards. men can get away with dressing like shit where most women can't

college town fag here. 90% of basic bitches wear nike shorts or leggings and a long T shirt. that's fucking it. it's the university dress code. they only dressing up you see them do is slutting around the bars on the weekends.

i don't hate leggings but fuck me they're overplayed.

It's completely relevent because no one is going to dress nicely for another sex if they feel the other sex isn't dressing nicely as well. The hypocrisy has a direct impact on why girls don't dress like this and therefore is a worthwhile point to bring up.

It's actually not A case of whataboutery.

The girl in the middle is wearing a bomber and a sweater. What rock have you been living under for the past three years to not have seen that combination a million fucking times already?

Asian girls and Men dress the best in my city, 2nd is the Blacks and White Guys, and then last but not least are White Girls

>bomber and a sweater
Well it's not yoga pants and a T-shirt so he's probably been living on a college campus or in an urban area.

ok but you dress like trash and are a 40 year old who acts like they're 16

nigga, you haven't even been alive for 30 years, shut your dumbass up.

w2c the short one's jacket?

not a fucking argument. Even a day without seeing girls like that would be tiresome.

What's your excuse for disagreeing, cunt?

it's not just about the clothes it's also the hair and makeup

Are you kidding me? These bitches look like they shopped at goodwill the day after a after a 50% off sale. They look like unfashionable fat fucking garbage. Get some tailored clothing in appealing colours in a size that fits.

What style of makeup are they wearing? Does makeup also have the same cycle of popularity as fashion?

Like everything else in ST, it's a very period-specific look and looks weird if you remove the context.

t. modern "minimalist" fashion victim college student

come to BC desu, everyone looks like this

Why are you such a lame dude, you'd probably be saying the same shit in the 80s but for 50s clothes cuz the reality is you just suck

I just wish the hair would come back to be honest.

Women, like men, exist to reproduce. So women do exist to "dress nice" because the aim is to present themselves well and get a high quality mate.
>Veeky Forums
>high quality

Yes, many Veeky Forums men are failures. Men exist to reproduce too so if they are not presenting themselves as strong providers and protectors they are also a disaster.

>whole purpose of life is procreation and continuation of species
>le modern western womenz are exempt from being good examples of female humans because professor Goldberg Wolfewitz told me so

don't you wanna be more than an animal? Like I think we got past this point a long time ago

>we got past reproduction a long time ago
Yeah, look at the higher evolved human - the childless cat lady who commits suicide once her biological clock tells her she can't have children

Kek

Literally nothing wrong with khakis boat shoes and jackets. What kind of literal autist thinks that's somehow comparable to the average woman dressing like a lazy prostitute?

I hope you and everyone like you ascends so hard past the rest of us that you never reproduce you atheist mongoloid

K it's pretty fucking easy to have a baby I'd just don't dedicate my life to it, like I'd rather excel in career, can you really not find one girl who's willing to fuck you?

So what exactly about these looks do you like OP? Be specific, I'm gathering information for a fashion psy-op.

Haha, touched a nerve? Are you impotent or something, why did you bring up these poster's sex lives when they are advocating for having children instead of being a MGTOW childless dead end or a cat lady?

How do we make women dress (and generally look ) like this again?

The 80s must die

Femanon here. Make up goes through cycles and trends almost as frequently as clothes do. It's a bit more subtle but it's definitely there. As far as hair goes, the trends aren't as obvious and the cycles are pretty inconsistent but they are there to an extent. For instance, straight mid length hair with a center part is rather popular for girls right now. Different variations of blonde have also been in style. With make up, the trend has followed dramatic eyes with a focus on neutral colors with a pop of one or two more bold colors. Lips are neutral. Bronzer is currently favored over blush, but winter often tends to encourage rosier cheeks. Idk if any of that was helpful but there's my insight

only koreans dress this way

>wanting this

trends change soon people might dress like this

You are so close minded, i see enough young chicks dressing nice even when they go out. This makes me question if you ever even go out. And most of the time they dress for the weather

Don't talk shit about Koreans.
North Koreans actually dress well.

>don't you wanna be more than an animal? Like I think we got past this point a long time ago

You think choosing death and extinction and living un-harmoniously with what you are is being more than an animal?

Not really, brah. We have to keep living by rules we don't decide at least until "transhumanism" becomes more reality than sci-fi.

By the same token why not just eat sugar all fucking day because you're "more than an animal?" You shouldn't do that because your body evolved in an environment where sugar was scarce: you'll become fat as fuck and unhappy. You don't get to decide how your body works. Yet.

We do not exist to reproduce, we exist to secure the survival of our species. Sometimes reproduction is the exact opposite of what we need to do to ensure it.

>wants to live harmoniously with what he is
>until transhumanism becoming a reality

I'm not a transhumanist. I am just phrasing my arguments in terms of what I think some guy that wants to be "more than an animal" will hear.

Thank you. Very informative.

We exist to secure the existence of
>our children
>ourselves
>our family
>our extended family
>our tribe
>our race
>our species

In that order. Just because some Jew told you not to have kids to save the planet, meanwhile we pay trillions to Africans to have 8 HIV babies each and import replacement levels of outbreeding Muslims because "our birth rates are too low" doesn't mean you should forget this crucial list of priorities. China is the one pouring toxic waste into the ocean and blasting the ozone layer, Westerners are basically carbon neutral compared to them. Have your kids you idiot, or your distinct race will disappear - it would be like encouraging wolves to stop breeding because we already have plenty of poodles, pitbulls and pugs in the world.

W2c the jacket on the right?

Post specifically what you like about these looks. I need the information. It will start paying off visibly by next fall. You have the chance to influence female fashion. Don't let it go to waste.

Ironically in this scene they're drooling over a guy who dresses like a white trash sex offender.

this has got to be one of the most entitled posts ever seen here; /r9k/ territory

kek

when did Veeky Forums get so völkisch

And yet he still looks better than Steve the cuck.

>not wanting people to force me to congratulate them for looking like shit makes me entitled

I'm just saying. Not looking good is starting to get old.

we don't exist to do anything, idiot, those aren't priorities, they're ways to make yourself forget that your existence has no value.

And that's common fucking sense.

Only the middle one looks anyhow cool. Yes, we get it, you were born in wrong generation and love that look, good for you

Like, what exactly do you mean by looking good? I'm a girl but I used to be a major tomboy for almost all my life so I don't really get it yet. Like the girls in the op pic, is their hair good because it's styled or because it's styled to be poofy?

Why don't you do us a favour and kill yourself then?
If existence/sentience is suffering and we are just here to suffer, the only good thing you can do is alleviate that suffering by wiping out humanity. In which case another species would evolve sentience and suffer. So you'd have to wipe out all life on earth and, by extension, any life in other galaxies - in order to end suffering, you'd have to end reality, which you can't because you're a lazy faggot and it's really difficult, so you might as well embrace the biological Darwinian priorities of propagating your genes and your tribe, and strive to bring beauty to the world.

Underage antinatalist nihilistic faggot.

t. based Ian Smith

Cause I'm lazy and I don't like you enough to do that favor

duh

it's not about suffering or anything

do you ever think at all before forming opinions?

Besides, antinatalism is common sense too: children are annoying, therefore, they shouldn't exist. The only rational reasons you could possibly have to make kids are
-to guilt-trip your boyfriend into marrying you
-to get social services money
-to make them work in your shitty third-world farm without paying them

not true ... women do dress like shit all the time and get away with it

and if they can't get away with it it's because another female is targeting her

genes don't deserve to be propagated

you might as well embrace your common sense that tells you to avoid letting yourself be enslaved by a woman and her progeny.

accurate

what a load of bullshit

if you truly believed your existence has no value then you would have killed yourself already

you do have a value/purpose placed on your existence, you're probably too blind to even know it.

the fact that you even replied to that comment shows that you do because if you didn't have any value neither would your words and you would have scroll by without a reply

get some self-awareness you blind automaton

>if you truly believed your existence has no value then you would have killed yourself already
no honey, that would only be the case if I was also unable to have fun at all.

purposeless =/= unenjoyable
duty=/=motivation

As long as I enjoy life I have no duty to live but I have no reason to let myself die.

>get some self-awareness you blind automaton
says the guy who honestly believes that people aren't vermin and that they have a moral responsibility towards the other vermins who spawned them

then "enjoying life" is your unit of value

fucking idiot

What the fuck is this thread? How old are you, guys?

they're mostly kids being nostalgic for an era they've never even experienced.

damn r/incel is spreading fast

not all girls look the same you autist. go find some that dress the way you prefer

any nice dressing Veeky Forums men here

lol so you watched an Veeky Forums show or movie or whatever and now ur buttmad because it's not real life?

Basically, the clearer the choice becomes between God, Fear-and-Trembling, and Volk, the more guys are picking the latter. They see the sickness unto death inherent in the second, but they're too MUH REBL, DON'T TELL ME WHAT NOT TO DO DAD, I WANNA BANG SLUTS to become orthodox, so they pick the other avenue to meaning. That's the brief explanation. Leaves a lot of detail level shit out obviously.

Blood and Iron Brother

To all y’all bein real, thank you. Shut the fuck up op who gives a fuck about what you see in ya every day life you are truly a fuckin dub go eat some butt and come back to us.

Never too old to get (You)s. Although I do have to admit that I prefer the eighties look over current fashion.

Underrated

That's one perspective. I've been down a lot of religious persuasion and reasoning and I still can't believe in a higher entity that judges my actions (or gives me the ability to judge) beyond the volk, the volk being a tribal expression of the driving life force of selfish genes and evolution. I might do an altruistic act for my volk, but it is not truly altruistic - unlike a Buddhist striving for nirvana, I do it because I love them and want them to succeed and enjoy the fruits of my suffering and effort, no matter how grand or small. My moral compass only really comes down to how I am able to live with myself, and the good or bad deeds and achievements and example I set for my children and the besmirchment of my ancestor's name. I just can't bring a monotheistic Revelatory God into there - I can only go as far as to accept figures, gods and their hamartia as manifested in great men and women, a tool set to explain the world and preserve knowledge and ideals across generations.

So it's not just a "fuck you dad" mentality.

Henlo borther

can we talk about this for a second

Women are herd animals. Literally every 20-something dresses in that 'art hoe' style now. On one hand its cute, on the other it further proves how much women lack originality.

>Women are herd animals.
People are herd animals, regardless of gender
>Literally every 20-something dresses in that 'art hoe' style now.
False
>it further proves how much women lack originality.
They are as original as men

fucking hell. is this tumblr or still Veeky Forums?

I was just passing by because someone recommended to check Veeky Forums for good perfumes
holly shit. I hope you get anal cancer you sack of shit.

Post pictures of 10 20-something girls who aren't dressed like art hoes, if they are so easy to find.

if I'm wearing an oversized sweater and jeans is that arthoe or does arthoe mean tumblr style?

i'm a full-time trap who puts minimql effort into his looks, and it's honestly fucking hilarious cuz i'm still outdoing girls in their own fashion game, all i see is the same "leggings, sweatshirt, headband, messy bun" look at school

Post fits, fag.

>stranger things
trash

Don't worry, though, OP. The re-enlightenment is almost at hand. Nature will correct our path soon enough. Those that have strayed will be abandoned.

If the jeans are mom jeans it's a little art hoe, but it's tumblr-style art hoe (as opposed to Instagram art hoe or liberal arts college art hoe). Also depends on the sweater.

Why are you so worried about what people dress.

how did we go from a stranger things screenshot to arguing about the human condition?

Is Kierkegaard the most Veeky Forums philosopher?

Here you go. A normal shirt. Most 20-30 yo girls wear only t-shirts, tops or shirts