What does Veeky Forums think of my shirt hair face and watch?

what does Veeky Forums think of my shirt hair face and watch?

type of faggot who devalues all he touches

watch garbage, kinda racist shirt if you're white, perfect faced, perfect length hair but styled gayly.

the shirt isnt racist its an image of mc ride, the lead singer from death grips

>kinda racist if you're white

??????????????????????????

apparently wearing a black mans face as a fashion statement is considered racist these days. Gee Gee.

Wouldtakeyououtbehindthebowlingalleydumpsterandpoundyourboipussy/10

th-thanks...

:^)

Why the long face?

i was bornt with a long sleek face that is my burden in life but overall i think i have good facial aesthetics

,':^)
why a bowling alley

I like their aesthetic

Op you're racist for having a white t shirt

thaenk you i appreciate the compliment but i am looking only for friends right now

you actually look really good besides the meme shirt but yeah. nice face and hair looks healthy, you're cuteeee

thank u i appreciate and value your kind words. the shirt i saw in a dream so i made it and i unironically love everything about it

bunp

hair length isn't bad but you need to get it under control

Veeky Forums is too obsessed with facial features - you are objectively attractive but if you need someone on an anonymous imageboard to tell you that then you have bigger problems

my heart skipped a beat because your face and frame and hair are so ridiculously similar to those of my brother

would punch

Cute. Post dick

All look like straight ass

my shirt face hair or watch?

It's MC Ride from Death Grips. It's a band shirt

would it be racist if it was a white man?

probably not! western culture is terrified of the negro because ((((they)))) dont want any civil unrest caused by them...... wypipo are very cautious around black people

hello sibling

>singer

are girls sometimes interested in you but you fuck it all up?

y-yes
do you know me in reals

"i fuck the music, i make it cum, i make it cum with my surf and turf"
-mc ride

looks like an incel bobby briggs who couldn't score laura and had to settle for nadine

yawwwwwnnnnnnn just hurry up and post ur bussy

I like the hair and shirt. You just need to bulk up imo

i thought it was serpent tongue not surf and turf

Surf and turf lmao
>I fuck the music with my steak and shrimp!

Holy fuck i thought it was surf and turf forever
:(

You look like I could fuck you in the ass in county and you'd thank me for the experience

>death grips
w-woah, people listen to them on 4-Veeky Forums!!?!!!?!!
IT GOES IT GOES
:)

>kinda racist shirt if you're white
This is your mind on liberalism

is that mr. death grip?

you look like shit, but you have the right attitude, just don't wear such memey shit

and what attitude is that?

Sheeit nigga I got the same watch.

god tier watch

You look like a faggot cuck. The type that tries to be "in" and "cool" because he wears t-shirts of niggers that despise him and would give their left nut to wipe your cracker ass off the face of the earth.

Seriously, why would you wear that shirt? Is that like a gay white guy with a black fetish thing?

There's a difference between black men and niggers.
Stefan is a black man.

Cap'n Tryhard

gay little pink boy/10

personally i enjoy the shirt as for its aesthetic. why do you have to be mad? someone owns a shirt with a talented black man on it? does this remind you too much of your wife leaving you? yikes you sound terrified and threatened by black people

Your hair is goals, I'd wear mine like that if I didn't have acne scars on my forehead

Shirt's meh imo

Face is pretty good

Cute shirt cute boi

thenk you for the nice words

neck yourself meme boy

ok

I like your nose and your shirt. I’m indifferent about the rest though. Maybe buzz your hair and it would look pretty cool

>soyo the boyo
>boy of the soy

I guess wanting to be cool, different and more in touch with culture, idk man

No, he just smells your insecurity, and that's what dooms your love life.

mostly shirt

punch my shirt good

ditto

ok but what about my latest cop?
its from yung leans new line

girls make me nervous

Bee-core

looks like ur trying too hard

how so?

tryhard 2012 meme shirt
ugly watch
face is fine. ok aesthetics but also nothing really unique enough to stand out
hair is fine on its own but doesnt suite you
this shouldn't be a thread

First impression, there's no way in hell you're not at least bi

Other than that it looks fine i guess, not amazing tho

Do you have a gf

>at least bi
you are being generous lol

haha no not anymore

long story short we r no longer together because i did too much in the relationship and she said it felt imbalanced? like dude idk what that even means i just did nice shit for her all the time because it made her happy not because i wanted her to feel obligated to sex me or be with me

rude

that shit looks hella dumb maybe if it didnt have the hole for your thumbs but that color yellow is unappealing to me

she probably doesnt feel good enough
or she just needs to figure herself out and become her own person in order to feel comfortable in a relationship, like in terms of giving her partner back what she gets as well as having her own identity
it sounds like she loves you, she just doesnt know what to do or how to show it sometimes. like she doesnt want to hurt you?
but i dont know anything, im just an anonymous user on a mongolian cartoon imageboard

i just want her to be hsppy

you sund like a total bitch desu

hey go away

Lead shouter