Questions General

This doesn't require it's own thread but Fuccboi general isn't around so post your dumb fuck questions here. I just bought this Levis Shirt and was considering pairing it up with a flannel, anyone have a link to one that would go with the colour way??

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Converse-CONS-Pro-Leather-Distressed-White-Black-Grey-Men-Shoes-156741C-/311861765643
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any of these colors would work with that. Take your pick bro

I would go with gray or blackish flannel over it, maybe a brown or forest green, but I tend to be conservative with my taste in colors.

White

i hate those dumb pockets but cool shirt

I like the style but 88 bucks for a cotton shirt wtf

>88 bucks for a cotton shirt
That's surprising to you?

u new bro lol?

I was thinking about buying some of those comfy socks uniqlo sells, but on the website there was no size option.
Are they stretchy or something, I have pretty big feet and returning stuff is a chore.

The basic socks are kinda stretchy (super thin tho) not my preferred

Who the hell buys cotton in 2017. lmao

W2C post-punk floral shirts in the UK? Tried ebay but can't find much

Where can I get good, casual button-up shirts?

W2c zipper boots like pic related lemaires? Preferably

Is this Ness's shirt from Earthbound, anyone?

Why do newfags use phrases like "smart casual", which means nothing, to describe wearing Express with thick frame glasses

this is bait, op

get rehab

whats the name of this kind of converse?

One star, I guess

Look for a Gray minimal coat like this, got about £120

any suggests on brands or sites because I can't find anything I like on my usuals

wait is that from the Brisbane meetup

>£120
you wont get a good one with that

How much am I looking at for an alright quality coat? £200 £300?

£300 and more definitely, except if you happen to find one on sale or off ebay or something

Stripes and flannel???? The fuck is good with you

are these true to size or should I size down? I wear a 10.5 in vans and most sneakers.

Definitely size down, I want to say size down a full size. I bought mine with my usual foot size number and it feels like there's a lot of toe wiggle room.

Will normies know if I wear fake gosha? I just like his flag windbreaker but don't want to drop that much on a light jacket. Not trying to be a poser or anything, I don't really want people to think it's designer

ebay.com/itm/Converse-CONS-Pro-Leather-Distressed-White-Black-Grey-Men-Shoes-156741C-/311861765643

looks like it

Are New Balance worth copping or is it a meme shoe?
I've never really owned shoes with this type of runner silhouette

Where can I get this jacket?

In 2029.

what looks more formal, a barn jacket (think patagonia isthmus and fjellreven greenland winter jacket) or a parka (like n-3b rf down)?

do normies know gosha?

w2c middle shirt?

Any good sites dedicated to just graphic tees? All the """""custom""""" ones I've tried before have had the prints fall apart in less than a month.

t. nigger

how representative of reality is this picture?

How many colors should be in a plaid shirt?

Relatively. Those are cleaned up and well polished. If I put in the effort to do the same with my pair they'd look pretty much the same except for a couple scratches in the leather. You also can fill scratches with superglue apparently, which I might do at some point.

I have an interview tomorrow. It's an engineering company, so I'm guessing that their dress code is business casual with a heavy emphasis on the casual just like every other engineering company plus it's on a Friday. I'm planning on wearing a suit and I've always worn suits to interviews, but I was a little thrown off because their email specifically mentions that the dress code is business casual. Should I dress down a bit or keep the suit?

Looking to buy some new clothes, I need jeans, sweatpants, sweatshirts/hoodies, track jacket, maybe a coat? Post anything cool, just make sure its not dull or lame.

Neither of those are any formal.
If they say business casual, dress business casual.

Where to find baggy wool trousers.
Talking Yohji esque pants but sub100 usd

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

Trift.

First sip of the day bruh

have a acne scar on my nose, looks like a really bad black head but I can't push any sebum out

any other ways I can clear the pore pigmentation?

been using murad acne scar lightener, lemons, clay masks, and face packs.
just looking for any other suggestions before I get professional help

forgot pic

Scar lightener has always worked for me, don't hesitate to see a dermatologist tho
doesn't look too bad desu, it'll heal on its own

the dark part in the middle is what im concerned with, the redness will go away in time yeah but I'm thinking derm stamping or laser will help the dark pores go away

Finn!?

wtf the date even concurs
underage get out

>he thinks famous actor actually come to Veeky Forums for advise when they have stylist
Pretty sure he’s just trying to stea his look

Finn browses Veeky Forums. Please don't mention him, it makes him uncomfortable.

Well then why ask about what color flannel to pair it with instead of just also buying Finn's flannel?

alright what looks less degenerate then

I feel like a belt would make this fit a lot better.

is it just a low top fast break?

Are there any good triple s replicas on AliExpress or another site you can easily order from from central Europe?

I have a pimple that I haven't touched, but it's been a week and it's neither grown nor shrank. It's just sitting here, not huge and disgusting but definitely noticeable, even though it has no white head. Just a shitty red orb by my nose.

I have a big night with my gf tomorrow and normally this shit would be gone by now, what the FUCK can I do to hurry this shit up to leave without fucking myself in the future or drying my skin out?

prob wait for sale or check yoox and grailed

Whats a very cheap but very high sillage and decent fragrance?
My renter doesn't allow inside smoking and my housemates don't like the smell of smoke inside. I like to smoke in my room now and then, but i want to hide to smell.

I'm a broke college student and I'm wondering if Uniqlo denim jackets or another brand of similar price can compare to Levi's trucker jackets.

Where do i buy cheap striped shirts like OP's?

OP here. Just ordered the Levi's shirt. Finn obviously already owns it as seen from the pictures in thread, don't be an idiot

You said you were thinking of buying it before he turned up wearing it. And you also said you wanted to pair it with the exact thing he ended up pairing it with. Sorry about your agent by the way. That was really fucked up.

My gf is pale white, brown eyes, and I am rather swarthy with light brown eyes. Her hair is straight and reaches her waist and mine is wavy/curly and reaches my shoulders almost. We are thinking about dying our hair, and basically curious as to what would look good both relating to our bodies and with each other. Right now I am thinking light blue for her and maybe some kind of purple for me.

Pic rel is an older pic of me with my hair a bit shorter for context.

w2c?

please dont use lemons on your face. they are way too harsh, the key for treating acne is to be as gentle as possible. the #1 thing you need to do is wear sunscreen; if you are not wearing sunscreen every day all of your hyperpigmentation fading efforts are for naught. marks like this will start to lighten up after a few weeks of diligent sunscreen use and typically for me they are totally gone within a few months but YMMV. this mark looks like post-inflammatory erythema to me because of its redness. The redness you see is a result of “discrete erythematous macules.” In other words, damage or dilation done to capillaries (small blood vessels) near the surface of the skin resulting in those red marks. there are laser treatments available for these if you wish to get fast treatment; vascular laser or V-beam treatment is what you would be looking for.

See, but here's the thing. I've been mulling over various scenarios in my head for what this could potentially be. On one hand, maybe it's just a really Strange(r Things™) coincidence that you happened to ask about the shirt and possibly pairing it with a flannel just before Finn was spotted wearing that exact outfit. But if that were the case, you would either play along and troll pretending to be Finn, and being that Veeky Forums is Finn country, string along his many fans for the bantz. Alternatively you might ignore it so as not to get yourself underage B&, as sometimes happens even when people are clearly joking. But I really can't parse out any particular scenario in which you would feel the need to deny it. It's pretty obvious to anyone who's browsed here for a while that denying it is only going to escalate it, and the only person who would have a vested interest in denying that he is Finn Wolfhard in an anonymous thread on one of the more obscure boards on Veeky Forums is Finn Wolfhard.

And it's known that Finn browses, or is at least highly aware of, Veeky Forums. His brother admitted that he knows that Veeky Forums loves him and calls him based froggo. And some of his best friends are e-celebs who would logically be steeped in Veeky Forums culture. Then there was also the time people were posing as Nick on /tv/ and he found out about it, which definitely means someone close to him browses. I used to think it was probably Quincy, but he doesn't really seem like the type. His memes aren't strong enough. And Finn seems to have recently become very fashion conscious recently enough that he might plausibly look for advice from others on a non-public forum. I think there is a very real possibility that you are Finn Wolfhard. And that's okay. There's nothing but circumstantial evidence if this is something you're worried about. No one can really link you to it, and even if they could, this is certainly one of the more innocuous threads on the site. Nothing to be ashamed of per se.

Where can I cop middle boy?

hmm panties

kek
wtf

sole is vibram if that helps you

Are these pants too tight or nah

I want to get the Acronym J1A GT jacket from taobao(inb4 techwearer REEE) but it looks like there are only replicas. I mean I don't MIND for the price but it's gonna feel bad for some reason to say "it's gore-tex" when it fuckin ain't. This is the jacket, it'll cost about £75. A review said it was pretty good as a replica but perhaps I should just get another jacket that's much cheaper but genuine? What are the thoughts on replicas here anyway

too tight obviously. they're broken too

fuckin lol

I asked because I'm not sure how tight skinny jeans are supposed to fit

We got a mystery here boys

Anyone have any experience with Ubran Outfitters returns/exhanges? How long does it usually take to get an exchange? My jacket came in this past Tuesday and it was too big and I dropped it off at the post office the next day to get it exchanged.

da fuck

I'm looking for some decent-looking athletic shoes that are also slip resistant for work. Would nike flex controls do the job or are there better alternatives?

what are the best high endish stores like ssense to look out for on black friday? looking to pick up some designer shit for less, and yea i know i cant expect 50% off some known designers

I got an overcoat and the back vent is tied together do I cut it or keep it like that ?

I thrifted a pair of slightly too big naked and famous jeans recently, I wore them for a few weeks and then got them tailored. After tailoring, the outline of my balls is pretty visible in them almost always. What can I do?

hey, Veeky Forumsggots.

I'm here today because i need help.

What is that style? (tight black jeans, coat/jacket and boots)

Look at the picture above and you will understand.

nigger you're going to look stupid as fuck

lmao sorry if it isn't your style dood

buy it and post a fit then

I'll paypal you 10 bucks if you don't look like a fucking autist

Wear underwear?

oh shit wait...

i'm not the ''acronym jacket'' guy, we've been fighting for nothing.

I'm the ''tight black jeans, coat/jacket and boots'' dude. Sorry for the trouble lmao

ugly/shitty teddy boy greaser knockoff

thats the 'nearly 30 try hard' look

Tbh i think a solid colored flannel would be best with the loud stripes. Patterned wpuld be too much

I wouldnt cop the sleeves feel really cheap

Do you recommend anything else or should i get Levi's then