What should I do with my hair

what should I do with my hair.
am I doing something wrong why is it so weird

Get rid of that mop. Short hair always looks better unless you are a 10/10 chad.

it's dry and frizzy, use conditioner

You have strong facial aesthetics, I’d have to agree with you should go for an undercut, keep it long up top though

> (OP)
>it's dry and frizzy, use conditioner

That's currently all I use. I shampoo like once a month and condition like every week

>that skin quality
>those eyebrows
Stop worrying about your hair and start worrying about fixing your malfunctioning thyroid.

Stop being ugly then ask me for advice.

I think your hair looks amazing.

I have the same type of hair
are you jewish?

Unironically this. Undercut or fade the sides and blend with the top. Curly/wavy hair with an undercut always looks mint.

lose weight shave head

Imo you're better off with short hair OP

why do you brainlets assume wavy hair has anything to do with judaism?

Not even a little

I don't know user, looks pretty [spoiler]cute[/spoiler] to me. Think you can pull off what you got, might just part it a bit lower.

i genuinely think it looks great user

>Once a week

Jesus Christ yuck

IMO it's a bit too long on the sides and back giving a sense of messy.
Other than that I think it looks fine

In the history of Veeky Forums, has anyone ever asked for hair advice, listened to Veeky Forums, then posted results?

No one really suggested any specific cuts other than an undercut but I had one before and felt like an idiot. Planning on doing that if I can get to a barber...

you have a good look. but yeah condition it moar

Shut up thick wavy/curly hair is a jewish trait I'm jewish I just was curious if he was too is that not a fair question?

I have the same hair and isn't that just what you get when you're trying to grow it out? I'd suggest for a guy to just get the back and the sides short but leave the front and the top as it is. Wait I'll go look up some pictures for you. Also try not to use shampoo, but use conditioner instead. Or spread some argan/olive/coconut oil on you hands and gently massage. Try to find your balance between dry/greasy. The pic looks like it could use just a little bit more grease.

This seems ok for your hairtype

Heres another one

You get the point i guess

you don't 'own' wavy/curly hair, mr chosen one. the only trait you own is the hooked nose

Your curl pattern is fairly loose, which is why it looks so messy at that length. The half formed curls on your neck and sides just flip out because your hair isn't long enough to complete the curl.

You're probably better off going short on the sides and keeping it longer on top.

not him but what's the length on the top supposed to be?

What's wrong with the skin and brows?

nah Arabs have big hooky noses too, which is pretty funny when you think about it.

you look like skydoesminecraft

Actual hairstylist here and I think your hair looks very nice, although a bit messy! I just think you need to either grow it out, so you can have more fully formed curls, or have some of the length in the back and around the ears taken off and blended with the rest of the top length, so it tapers nicely. I'd leave the length on top and just get it textured so it lays nicely.

Also, I notice your hair is parted on a certain side. It looks quite nice, but remember to change it from time to time, because the hair tends to thin along that line, so be careful! Hope this helps!