Effay eyeglasses

Numale tier trash. Please don't.

what about as sunglasses?

Wow tattoos look bad

Pic related?

Just got these

Nu-male tier

Show me some good glasses, then.

Literally all glasses are nu-male tier. Get lasik surgery.

Nah, depends on your jawline.

THIS

We're not all jawlets.

>convincing us to JUST our eyes by making a permanently compromised flap(the incision easily pops open apparently)

what fucking faceshape am i? square?

The fuck does nu-male tier even indicate?

If you have a heart/diamond shaped face clubmasters are god like frames.

Get PRK. It's better than Lasik by a mile. Safer too.

rectangle, bro. i would go with big ass dad glasses from the 80s.

I don't know about the shape but you have long face.

I have a long face as well, I bought Oliver Peoples NDG-1 from Alibaba for pretty cheap. Don't know if they're still sold but the ones I got were really good quality, look it up. They'll look good on your face, people literally say I look better with glasses now.

Fuck I got heart shaped but hate that type of frame.

Is this Guy Pearce or Brad Pitt?

op here, what u think?

Just picked up my new distance glasses today, and i fucking love them.
This is an awful pic, though because I have bad lighting in the room I'm in.

No picture can make those look good. You have to be a quirky old man to pull those off desu.

How do you manage to look like this much of a pussy with a body like that? Impressive

Lol, enjoy your conformity.

I was thinking the same thing - is it the haircut or what? It's a certain something and it's bothering me.

would these work if I have strong eyebrows?

Can we agree that these are the best female glasses.

im sporting these

Picking these up for my big ol melon. Any good?

>I bought Oliver Peoples
>Alibaba
So they're fake? At east you got a good deal.

cop?

these are my glasses. theyre more black than brown, the brown is extremely light. i like them a lot. theyre extremely light.

they're giorgio armani, 7040.

When do round glasses like pic related look good on men? thinking about getting a pair but not too sure

You just have to have the look. I can't describe it. Even Linus can pull them off. You have to be handsome or just look good in them.

Are these actually gonna protect my eyes?

from your monitor yea

I've been meaning to get a similar pair, something more like pic related. I've been using the numale standard issue Ray-Ban 5228 since college, but my nose grew since then and I don't like the way it's framed with them, so I'm hoping the notches near the bridge will alleviate that. Are the ones you have still in a tortoise shell pattern despite being blacker?

Forgot pic.

No. They enhance contrast

it's the sunglasses and facial hair

I own these 2 pairs, for regular use, but I want a pair for work (dusty industrial environment), can I get cheap glasses that are really scratch resistant but look decent (I still speak to customers).

oi lads
check my spare pair i've been rocking since i broke my actual pair bout half a year ago
not exactly these but extremely similar

Probably heart shaped face

dorkiest frames i've ever seen

Contacts can be a pain in the ass. I use the computer a lot and I read. During those activities, people tend to blink less. Sometimes shit gets blurry and my contacts feel dry.

Bought these a while ago.

Cheapy chinese oliver peeps knock offs. Favorite pair of glasses I've owned.

>warby parker

They either have big glasses for white guys(the nose), and medium and small glasses(their low nose bridge fit series are tiny, seemingly for stereotypically small asians with smaller heads) for everyone else. Where's my 57mm wide lenses, and 18-20mm nose bridge? It doesn't fucking exist. Oh, and their lenses suck, they smudge easier than glasses with no coating at all.

>neckbeard glasses

Fuck, forgot to say, the glasses are thick as fuck if you have a strong prescription. You need to pay an additional $130(grand total of $240 or so with frames) if you want 1.74 index lenses.

Eyebuydirect on the other hand, has that same high index, and if you include the frame it's a total of 140$ total. And those didn't fit(no physical store to try them on) but at least the lenses were great.

However, if you want jumbo size frames(and you aren't white/middle eastern/jewish) AND good lenses, you probably want to go to some random glasses store and hand over $400. It's just the way things are sadly.

My strongest prescription is -5.50(right eye if you're wondering.

its too big

What glasses would look Veeky Forums on my face?
I have some autist tier ones similar to now.

Cute. Wear these ones.

>>men

You need to be a cute korean male for round glasses.

Please suggest glasses for oval head with chubby cheeks for females.

Help me out lads, I've had this frame for 3 years now. What glasses would fit me? (too young for lasik)

I'm retarded. Here's the pic.

>typical business glasses

these glasses only work if you are a slim man wearing them in a professional setting like a manager in an investment fund.

>muh genetics

every damn thread

>All of these Nu-male tier garbage that wouldn't fit half of you; completely lacking in Clout symbols

Could never work with my closet but for some reason I love the aesthetic of translucent, colorful plastic frames. I think it reminds me of those clear GCN controllers and Gameboys and the iMac G3... Something orgasmic about that era of tech

Such an unfortunate name.

Agree to disagree. At least get contacts.

Are aviators still fashionable?

These would look fly on your face shape

Imagine being this much of a pleb.

>clout symbols
Eye frames are the one accessory where having gaudy branding in an attempt to status signal makes you look tacky like a New Jersey guido. The same rule applies to watches.

>le numale xD everywhere in this thread

Imagine being this butthurt.

>reeee stop liking what i don't like
the absolute state of this lad

How would you get lenses in knockoffs like these?

Are rimless still fashionable?

Recommend eyeglasses for this headshape, dont mention my fit in your post

That's cool. Do you get to keep the ref number on the lense ?

w2c these frames

Are 80s big nerd glasses ducktaped in the middle like Poindexter's, effay ?

male/female?

female

What glasses should I be looking for if my head is oblong and I've got a weak chin. I was a fucking mouth breather as a kid :(.

>tfw prescription too thick for thin rims
kill me

Do glasses not work if you have a big nose?

objectively terrible

Been sporting these for 2.5 years. They look really good on me, but I'm seeing more and more normies in similar ones so I wanna get something new.

Was thinking something like this:
Any other recommendations?

whats my face shape? glasses recommendations?

What are the best brands for glasses?

Luxxotica pretty much owns the entire market in frames. You either go cheap with Warby Parker or really high end to Mykita if you don't want to buy from them.

Where could I buy glasses that look exactly like this, or something very close enough? I don't like the man in the picture, but he has some style.

Bump for this question. I'd like to know too.

w2c

>not using high index

Or are you something like a -10 so it wouldn't matter anyway? -5.50 here, 1.74 was a great choice.

w2c

Here is another example of him wearing eyeglasses (he got sprayed with weird water/mayonnaise stuff in 2004, Ukraine, by a couple of guys).

niiiice

>apparently
>knows literally nothing of what they're talking about but does anyway