Soooooo what height and weight range is exactly the most effay?

Soooooo what height and weight range is exactly the most effay?

taller than 6ft

between 70 and 85 kilogramm

tall n thin

5'6 and 135 pounds

Kek

found the manlet

I did it! now i just have to stop being ugly

this and 85 kg is leaving lenient room. 75-80 is goldilocks zone and height is 6-6'5 goldilocks.

anything above or below those markers are unsalvageable without fame or fortune

This is a lie I'm 6'1'' 75kg and most certainly not effay.

60-70 kg is the limit, after that you're a skinnyfag faggot like me unless you've got the extra inches or the muscle to pull away the fat.

that's why you lift and do cardio and enter god mode physique

5’5

115lb

6'3

120lbs

6 to 6'3 ft
180 - 220 lbs of trim muscle

>even bothering with your appearance if you're under 6 foot

75-80 is beautiful. but remember you can be a fat fuck at 75-80kg. but the "built/toned" 75-80 is stunning, it's leondardo da vinci proportions

6'0 - 9'0
140-185 lbs

What even qualifies as manlet? Here in North America (US and Canada are pretty much same country when it comes to fashion) females generally find anybody under 5’5” disgustedly short no matter how tall they are.

be a beanstalk boi and your all good

I say 5'6 and below is manlet territory.

6'1 to 6'3, 140-170 pounds 170 being generous and assuming you're lean as fuck at 6'3

real 6'1 or fake model 6'1

Low bodyfat is king. Of course there is a certain aesthetic to being ~6'2-6'3, but unless you're abnormally tall or short, low bodyfat, and clothes that suit your height, will make people look good to normies.

is everyone on Veeky Forums a skinny faggot?

t. skinny fagôt

>t. 5'7

I'm 6'5" and 157 pounds, is there any hope for me fashion-wise? My usual white crew t shirt with blue jeans is starting to feel bland

Just a reminder: you can't be a cute boy and taller than 5'10.

d-delete this :

5'2 & 60 kg
hehe :3