Wife nagging at me for playing video games all the time, says it's for kids and not adults

>wife nagging at me for playing video games all the time, says it's for kids and not adults

>make 40k a year and she complains it's not enough if we want to have a kid one day even though she doesn't work at all

>with me at all times, no freedom

How do I make more money bros? I don't want a second job but the one I'm in is a dead end and I need at least 60k a year if I want to ever have a kid of my own and actually own a home.

Other urls found in this thread:

dontmarry.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell your shitty wife to get a job, even if its minimum wage. Idk why you let her sit at home and not contribute.

if we have a kid I'm gonna need her a home anyways. I just need a wayvto increase my income by a little bit.

perhaps stocks or renting a property? Whats an easy guaranteed 20k side job?

Your wife sounds like my ex. I think you're a huge cuck and should file for divorce as soon as possible. This bitch will be the end of your finances

I was just about to say this. The worst financial mistake a person can make in life is marrying a leech.

If you divorce now before you have kids and lower income you can probably avoid any kind of long term alimony. Maybe even avoid short term too. It will be much harder later in life after you've reached career success.

Your wife sounds like she just wants your money dude. Divorce as soon as possible.

she's right that you should stop playing video games and that they're for children

but is also sounds like you need a divorce

$40K definitely isn't enough to raise a kid on though.

Why doesn't she work? That's what matters.

dontmarry.wordpress.com/

I raised 3 on that much dumbass, but you are right, better that you support some moderate terrorist refugees kids than your own

Where do you live?

Getting pussy regularly is nice. But, you think shit sucks otherwise with her now wait to you have a kid with her and see. Divorce, (marriage is way to advantageous to her) and if she draws you back in thats fine ,but DON'T Remarry her. Have kids bilk the system for food stamps since she's a single mom. You'll use your mom's address as your mailing address and will habe to pay child support. But, she will have her own money now and you will be able to support a family on 40k with her getting a food stamp card, WIC and other free shit. Po single mom.

how the fuck u convince some dumb bitch to marry you if you only make 40k a year?

bitch mustve thought you were going places not literally peaking at a lower pay grade than a fresh college graduates

>source: fresh college graduate and i make more than you

Be an alpha and fuck her in the ass

Then maybe she won't complain

>i make only 40k a year and my wife doesnt work
>she wont let me play video games

HOLY SHIT KEKED!!! KEKED!!! ANOTHER LIFE LONG LOSER KEKED!!! FOR LIFE!!!

FUCKING POORS LMAO

get an education spend time studying and reading OP be mature and help your wife and your friends and do whats right and good in life and the world OP

LOL this bitch wants you to get a better job so she can get knocked up and divoce your ass for more child support and alimony while banging Chad. You are seriously fucked, but you want believe it until its far too late.

you don't need more money. you need to escape. you need to fake your death.

squirrel away some money for a while. park your car on a bridge, throw your phone and wallet off the bridge.

get on a bus and head to alaska and work in a fish processing facility, or join the foreign legion or something.

if you continue down your current path, the only way it can possibly end is far worse.

You dont get to make passive income until you dont need the money sonny. Learn 2 capitalism

>wife nagging at me for playing video games
How much do you play? 10hrs a week or less, and she's being a bitch. Over 10hrs, and yeah she may have a point. Maybe she wants to spend more time together?

>make 40k a year and she complains it's not enough
Tell her to get a job if she isn't satisfied with the money available

> with me at all times
at ALL times? Sounds like you need a conversation about personal time.

What's your current job?

>getting married

C.U.C.K.

OP seriously fuck her. Tell her to get a job and stop being some autistic stay-at-home loser. She wants a kid so she can have an excuse to never work, ever... or to get alimony and 18 years of child support. Best case, she's tired of your shitty $40k/year, wants more $ and a human toy (I'd suggest a pet dog instead). Spending money 24/7 isn't cheap.

>guaranteed money
Just start doing something that there's a market for on the side that you can tolerate. Or get a better job.

Agreed. Why would you marry someone who doesn't work, costs you money, AND complains you're not doing enough to support her financially. Honestly the biggest bonus of a relationship and moving in with someone (in my mind) is you have a second income to support your home. You could literally have twice as much money coming in. A good relationship can actually be a smart financial move. But instead your lazy ass bitchy wife sits around doing nothing all day and wants you to get a second job so she has more money to spend.

I don't care how hot she may be tell her it's time for her ass to get a job. After she works for afew years and you guys have some real savings then worry about a kid. I would get out now though cuz as soon as she has that kid her and the kid will leech off your measly 40k for the rest of your goddamm life. You will have tons of debt and mortgage your home for some stupid medical bill, your kid will wanna go to college and take out a massive loan cuz you don't have enough put away for him (hopefully it's just one kid) not to mention the hundreds of thousands d you'll spend in the first 10 years on food, clothes, medical, sports, enertainments, etc for that kid.

I'm glad I'm not you. That's all I can say.
Email her a link to this thread, then go to the bar. Don't come home for a day or two and either she'll be gone or she'll be crying and trying to do better for you

Good luck op

That doesnt matter.

Your wife would be working NOW to save as much money as you can before she has a kid.

divorce, that's the solution.

What a shitty wife. Complains about what you do on your free time, doesn't work, and demands more money. Dump that as fast as possible

You know poor people get married too, right?

/lifetips

>wife nagging at me for playing video games all the time

>make 40k a year

>she doesn't work at all

Is this true Op ?

If this is true, then look for another woman.

Dump the lazy bitch. What does she even do when you're off at work?

>dontmarry.wordpress.com/
great

This would be the next logical steps to happen.

You could divorce her, save up money because she's not leeching off you, and just get a roommate instead. You'll be able to buy a house someday if you stop giving that leech handouts on 40k. Then go find a better wife who contributes and will actually help with the mortgage. Then have some kids. Be glad you're hearing this now

Greater:
heartiste.wordpress.com

Skip to the stuff circa 2010.

go deliver pizza from 5 to whenever the pizza place closes. Also work weekends. EZ 20k for your ugly wife and her future little mulatto baby.

you will not have any free time to play vidya though since you will be working almost 60 hrs a week.

18 year old pizza delivery boy, can confirm. if the tips are nice [which they ususally are] they pay is outstanding. The closers at my store make a solid 120 bucks most nights.

Plus you won't miss vidya as much because it feels like you're grinding fetch quests :>]

This

>I don't care how hot she may be
a woman who stays at home and doesn't work, with a husband who plays computer games and earns 40k isn't a hot piece of ass. no offence to OP, but his wife is a beast. he married her because she was the only one who showed him interest and ultimately fucked him. he was tempted by the only vagina that looked at him.

she tolerated his videogames because she knew she'd start controlling him and change him to be more like she wanted him.

OPs wife is ugly as fuck, but he wants someone to cook for him and occasionally jerk him off.

OP, your wife is trash and deep down you know it. if you have kids with her, it will just be a new life that you are both ruining. divorce this woman and get a grip of yourself. stop playing video games, better yourself, workout.

like she's ur wife and all so i can imagine its hard to be cold about it

but man like

she complains you don't earn enough, but doesn't make any herself. isn't that the end of the conversation?

Fuck bitches, get money

2016. Your overly pretentious lazy wife can find a way to work from home. Stop being such a cuck and hold her ass accountable.

Key word here is raised, as in past tense. A boomer making 40k during reproductive years is like a millenial making 120k now.

I'm in a similar situation (just without the wife part) and I need something to do at home for some extra income I absolutely need.

What can I do on the Internet to turn my time into money?

She isn't attracted to you because you play video games all day. Should ditch this bitch and stop playing video games and hit the gym instead. I can't play video games unless I'm with people in person while socializing, else I feel like a loser wasting potentially productive time.

Jesus fuck. Why do you let that bitch tell you how to live and what to do. Do you even want a kid, or her? I'd say fuck her, live your life.

A naging bitch is a caring bitch.
You'll miss it once she's gone.

40k isn't even a grand a week.

what the fuck. I make like 32k entry level retail

are you fucking kidding me with that income? get the fuck out of here faggot.

> Sitting on your ass all day, forcing someone to get a 2nd job, while not getting a 1st job youself
> caring

Pick one.

If you have a kid, it won't even be yours.

Might as well just sever now.

Fucking this, what the fuck OP? grow some balls

how many hours a week and what hourly rate?

>all these incel MGTOW faggots

OP you married a woman. It is your duty to impregnate her, have a couple of kids, and work to support them.

Grow up.

Why the fuck did you marry her?

Rip off the band-aid now and divorce, you made the mistake now you gotta take the hit.

hey

OP, you are in the biggest trap of life, you are have no freedom at all, you are even considering to bound yourself more to the money. Live for yourself, ffs, it is the only thing you have, dont fall for the illusion that you need wife or kids, bruh, you are misserable, you felt for the illusion. You can actually do whatever the fuck you wanna do, what else do you think the existence and life is for? Dont be afraid to make radical changes, you will be dead in the end anyways, and alone! See all this in a positive way, it shall set you free. And again, dont fall for the wife, marriage and kids meme, this world certainly will do good without en extra baby, we are a human race of 7+ billion beings, it is enough to sustain our existence, dont be foolish to think you are special, see yourself as part of the whole, and you will be free!
If you ware looking for extra income, I recommend checking out the new project which will help small to medium sized businesses get tons of customers. Make business out of your best skill bruh.
I hope this helps, give less fucks, relize the truth, it is one, and it is fucking obvious bruh, dont doubt yourself.

excuse the amount of ''bruh's'' here /

well no duh 40k isn't enough for you both and a kid. i make like 37k and live in like the cheapest part of the country and I have just enough to live comfortably with a little bit of savings. if you guys don't even have a kid yet but she doesn't work then you need to cut that dead weight loose before she pops out a kid

I may be an autistic manchild but I am less cucked than you

>how the fuck u convince some dumb bitch to marry you if you only make 40k a year?

Love, user. You've clearly never been in it.

>source: fresh college graduate and i make more than you

Op post picture of your wife

OHlookwehaveabaddassoverhere.jpg