Rate my recent purchase, navy double breasted suit

Rate my recent purchase, navy double breasted suit

looks a little tight but not too bad. you should try to push your shoulders back.

>slim lapels
Awful. Db suits should have bigger lapels not those modern cuck lapels. Those 6x3 suits are ugly anyway; get 6x2 or 4x1 if you want a double breasted jacket

lol

stick to your dickies billy bob

above waist - chad

under waist - faggot

Get looser slacks

side note but you should get out of the habit of doing up your bottom button

is it just your anatomy or why does your waist look so fucking wide jesus.

Never button all of the buttons, you only use the top button.

The suit is okay for church service or a funeral. Needs a little bit of tailoring.

6/10

Looks good, but place your tie bar lover, it should be on the same level as a chest pocket on the jacket.

show me a single pic of a 6x3 double breasted jacket with only the top button done up

don't take this advice OP, only undo the bottom button

Awquard pose/10

congrats, you bought a womans suit. i hope your boyfriend likes it.

get looser but tapered slacks, the skinny lappels don't suit your body type, the jacket looks tight on you, buttoning already mentioned by other anons, and the jacket is too short, should at least cover your butt
sorry op

Everything is too tight. You look like a fag.

You picture shows that generally you just want the top button fastened, so saying top only is not bad advice at all. You're always suppose to do the middle button and the top is optional for 6 button suits, although I see plenty of 6 buttons with only the top fastened, just make sure to never button the bottom.

Imo some suits with just the middle fastened looks awkward so I'd advise everyone to always go top and middle.

It doesnt look particularly tight at all you filth.
There's no pulling across the chest, waist or hips, the shoulders sit right.
Personally I think it being double breasted looks boxy which doesn't sit well with the other slim details. It's also slightly short for my taste.

if you've actually seen it done that way then fair enough, however I think a closer point of comparison would be a 3-button single-breated jacket: you ALWAYS want the middle buttoned, and NEVER the bottom. you wouldn't only do the top button. maybe it's not the same though, I just can't find a picture of anyone doing it the way you're recommending.

it looks like you're wearing a coat

looks way too baggy/big/thick

Lmao you don't know shit. The drape doesn't work on 6x3 jackets if you don't button the upmost button. Also the bottom button rule is only true with single breasted suits. I would still advice OP to get something other than that jacket

Fit looks alight despite what everybody is saying. But DB suits looks pretty boxy, which doesn't complement your body shape (same as mine) and it makes you look an it top heavy due to your thin-ish legs and slim trousers.

*an it = a bit

>looks way too baggy/big/thick
Wut? Are you fucking high m8
It's way too tight, look at the pulling in the button and the unclean lines. It's also too fucking short giving this lad a hip heavy look.
Also you have a bad collo, my friend. Your collar shouldn't gap that way but the biggest flaw is the shortness and tightness of the jacket.

>double breast
hehe

Don’t wear a tie clip that high

Something is off about the top. The breasts split way too late/converge too soon.

it looks ridiculous. too tight and double breasted suit jacket is just no. no don't do that. plus you arent even showing your bottom half so this is the most pointless retarded post ever,
"guys! rate my suit"
>posts only the upper half of body

I don't get the hate that some people direct towards double breasted suits. Looks pretty good when done right.

>Looks pretty good when done right.
While op isn't an example of this

it's less about hate and more about why
this isn't the 19th century

>dad recently gave me 2 double breastfed suits

It's far too tight and too short.

You look better than the daily posts in WAYWT, put it that way. Hair is 10/10.

>that pulling across the upper chest
You fucked up, OP. No tailor can fix that.

You needed to buy one size up.

It kind of ties together the White Nationalist look on you very well, if that's what you're trying to achieve.

And I'm not being flippant, it's just very distinct on you.

You look like a mannequin that was found in a rubbish tip,and some crap robot builder made you move but never gave you a personality chip

Plus the jacket is too small for you so you need to go one or two sizes up

Shut up,peabody jackets are not anything to do with any nationalistic hoopla,it's just a nice classic look

Wait it's a double breasted suit jacket?? Are you in some sort of mafia wannabe group or something

I know this is bait but it looks like fucking shit. A good double breasted suit should have wide lapels, and 6x2 , 4x1 or even 6x1 (if you can pull it off) button configuration. Pants need to have a drape and the jacket can't be skin tight either.

As much as designers want to slim everything down, double breasted suits just don't look good in slim fit.

thought the same thing

OP is probably going to kill himself realizing the mistake he's made jesus fucking christ nigger

You look like a remote control

slim lapels look awful on a double breasted suit

All right, let's qualify some of the statements being made on how this suit is poorly fitting.

Shrunken suits were a bad meme. It was fine when Thom Browne was doing something "daring," but now we just have a bunch of shitty looking suits. This suit is far too short in the body and possibly the sleeves. It's too tight in the chest and shoulders, and some combination of all that is causing the back of the lapel to lift from your neck, something a suit jacket should never do. Beyond that, the pants are tight to the point of being unflattering. All in all, this suit should be returned, resold, or even just thrifted because it ain't working.

I fucking love this guy, he's the physical embodiment of chaos

cool

>liking some politically incorrect cunt now makes you edgy

What site are we on again?

Probably cz he’s raising his arm and pulling up the fabric

Still looks a bit wide on the sides tho

This

>when you didn't have a proper father figure to teach you how to dress

>calling someone the physical embodiment chaos isn't edgy

It's accurate though, get your metaphysics in check

verrry boring, get some taste

Lol, calm down faggot. It's nothing to do with just the jacket, but the whole ensemble makes it look like you just invited Richard Spencer to speak at your college

The button placement just looks off to me.

Like they're spaced too closely.