What are some effay cameras? I look for one that looks very vintage and is cheap...

What are some effay cameras? I look for one that looks very vintage and is cheap, it doesnt have to work cause im not gonna take any photos with it anyway? Do you know any?

koni omega

then what do you want with it? cliché pictures?

>wants a nice camera
>doesn't want to take pictures with it
buy the Fuji X100 from your image, it's a great camera, reasonably priced by now and has the Leica aesthetic. And if you'd actually want to take some pictures, you've got a nice camera. It's pretty lightweight and fairly easy to use, so you can take it on vacation, do street photography, I've even took portraits of friends and family even for job applications.
If you just want a camera for decoration, look for an old SLR on ebay. You can get an Olympus OM-10 or OM-20 (Olympus OMG if you're in the US) with a lense for around 20 bucks. If you want something more artsy, look for old polaroid cameras. Most of the old Polaroids still work and are great for parties or to take on a trip with friends, but the film is a bit expensive with around 15 to 20 bucks for a cartridge with 8 fotos on it. If you want a real beauty look for an Polaroid SX 70 or a Spectra if you like 80s tech. Both of those cameras are foldable, so you can take them with you in a backpack.
I've started taking pictures with a Polaroid Spectra, I bought it, because it was cheap and looked good and it came with half a pack of film. Shooting it was so much fun, that I've bought a X100 later to save money for film. Now I collect cameras and sometimes even get paid a little bit of money to take pictures. It's a really nice hobby.

Gonna dump some of my pictures. This one is taken with a Polaroid Spectra

Another one with the Spectra. Pictures are pretty grainy, just screenshots from Instagram

this one was taken with the Fuji X100 from OPs picture.

X100

Olympus OM-20, so those are analog.

OM-20

that's a nice progression, do you have an IG would be keen to see your photos

i wanna ask u a few questions about cameras, but it has nothing to do with Veeky Forums board, can I have your email?

doesn't look worth 1000 bucks to me

Thank you! yes, two channels:
@Vitalienbrueder for photography, I share it with my brother, but we're not uploading on a regular basis.
@thrill.till is my private account. There are some of my old polaroid pictures and some recent pictures, but it's mostly private stuff and not really fashion related.

I'm not really sure if I want my email address on Veeky Forums, but as this is turning into a /p/ thread already, just ask them here or hit me up on my private instagram.

In 2012 it was. I bought it used in 2016 for 400€ and it's definitely worth that money if you're okay with the 35 equivalent lense.

Just a warning: they'll shit on your face. And they're right to.

Olympus Trip 35

Sony a6000

>im not gonna take any photos with it anyway
Kys

great camera but it doesn't look good and seems like OP doesn't want to take any pictures.

I have the a6300, i kind of regret not spending the money and getting an a7rII

Nikon L35, if you decide you want to try your luck with some photography its also an easy point and shoot camera that takes some amazing pictures. The Nikon L35AF model might be cheaper/easier to obtain

You should've waited for the a7rII, by far better than the a6300 in my book.

>it doesn't look good
It's a very gorgeous camera, wut you talking about m8?

No matter how good the piece of glass I put on it, the cropped frame will bug me

god i hate IP shit. makes fantastic polaroid cameras produce pictures that not even a disposable would make.

True, unless you shoot in perfect condition, even then some pictures just get stuck, or don't develop right. If there'd be an alternative, I'd stop buying Impossible film.

Maybe switch it up to full frame? Or, just try your hand at something you might love

>I'm not going to take any photos with it anyway

smena 8m, nice old rough/squary look imo. zenit are great but heavy so as a prop not recommended. or go for halfframe so it's really small can literally fit in a pocket but mostly modern styled

Kek'd

For real though, nothing more autistic than buy a camera as an artsy paperweight.

this is a normie thing leave my autismo out of it

yeah fuck off

leica dude

I've only had this bad bitch for 2 days now.

it's a real beauty!

got and sample pics?

>is autistic
>posts a roach
pottery

fight me

pentaxbros represent

sample shots (I accidentally opened the back because I am braindead)

Olympus 35 RC.

That plastic "leather" texture makes me cringe every time. Absolutely embarrassing.

If you're gonna use Polaroids at least take good ones sheesh

Pic related is my best looking camera, picked it up for £30 on eBay and it works flawlessly

Sample image

>Nobody posts any motion picture cameras yet

wich polaroid model and settings?

That was taken on an SX-70, there's no manual settings beyond focus and exposure

What's the attachment you have on the battery cover? I just have the standard grip on my Program.

Shit, what film is that? Looks like Portra. Those greens are sick.