Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something - help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

Feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Also try post thinspo pics, post your goal bodies(fictional or real), recipes and tips etc. to help and encourage each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

epainassist.com/manual-therapy/physical-therapy/lumbar-lordosis-or-lumbar-swayback-5-simple-corrective-exercises-tips-for-prevention
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prior thread

Could drinking too much water be a bad idea? The last few days I've been drinking enough that I feel uncomfortably full after eating food. Is it true that this will cause my stomach to expand and just make me more hungry later? How should I go about drinking water before meals if I don't want to starve myself, just eat less, and also don't want to screw myself over in the long run?

It's difficult to over hydrate. Any more than 10-13 cups a day may be dangerous if you're using it to curb your appetite. If you think you're drinking over the recommended amount of water in a day eat more food instead. Healthy, low sugar, and low calorie snacks. I wish /thinspo/ would realize you can lose weight without starving yourself.

I decided I want to recover today because recently has been the worst so far. But I can't get rid of the wish to stay thin. Is it realistc to live a happy normie ED free life and staying below 50kg? Or should I say chiao to that forever?

I think I may have fucked up my metabolism, idk. How do I fix this?

What do you mean "fucked up your metabolism?" Have you damaged your thyroid or somehow killed off large numbers of mitochondria? "Metabolism" is a very obscurantist term, since it mystifies the concrete uses of energy by the body.

Finally a new thread!
Finally got down to 140.2 Ibs. So far at 1110 calories today, I think I'll keep it there.

Spooky skeleton here, I dont understand this thread or why anybody would ever want to be this thin. As someone who weighed only 120 last year I really dont like what this thread stands for (except keepping hydrated which is a rule I live by). Dont get me wrong being thin is /effay/ as fuck but when you get to the skeleton level its to time to eat some fucking food.

male thinspo on tumblr is so dead like there's nothing

idk dude I'm just paranoid lol

Perfect female form

282lb 6'6"
I've been eating only veggies for the past week and i weighed myself right before I started. The only scale I have access to is at work and I can't slip away right now to go weigh myself.

Guess how much weight you think someone my size would lose in a week if I only ate vegetables with no fat or salt, water, black coffee and one apple. I'll weigh myself as soon as I can, might be an hour or two.

You understand that you do need protein to survive, yes? But I guess maybe all your hair falling out is effay.

>vegetables have no protein
Broccoli, kale, beans, lentils, etc. are all much cheaper than meat and not too difficult to prepare.

>I wish /thinspo/ would realize you can lose weight without starving yourself.

and without putting yourself through pain. if any of you are suffering through weight loss then you should realize that masochism is involved. it should feel clean and easy if you're doing it right

do thinspo male models shave their body hair?

hello thin folks, got a brand question for you all

i am roughly a 26-28 inch waist (UK) and a 5'11 guy... i have real trouble finding good quality trousers that fit me, especially wool pants, which is what i'm currently looking for. can you hit me with some brands that cater to a slimmer form?

n.b. i'm not looking for skinny fitted trousers, but for trousers that fit skinny people (hope that makes sense) and pic rel is the type im going after

they also have 1/15th the protein of grilled chicken if you compare them by mass. So you can eat 1.5kg of broccoli if you want I'm just going to keep eating chicken breast thank you very much.

>Is it realistc to live a happy normie ED free life and staying below 50kg
It depends on how tall you are.

manlet. 5'4. female is that matters.

if*

>tfw went back to being fat

I bought mine all from Uniqlo.

I lost five pounds, it's a good start

You'd need to be 49.5kg to not be underweight. It's definitely possible to be underweight without an ED, but if you have one I'd say try to stay at 50 or a bit above. You'd still be skinny at 51 or 52, but you'd have a normie BMI.

I get my protein from beans. Meat is gross, dude.

No. What may happen is that you overdrink soda when you have a meal. If I do this, my stomach aches and I feel dissy for about half an hour.
As my recommendation, eat slowly and eat to about 3/4 of you full capacity. NEVER fill up, ever. There's no need to, you can eat every hour or two if you get hungry, but never eat more than 3/4.
As for drinking, drink as many WATER (not soda) as you NEED during your meals. If you have soda, I would recommend you to avoid drinking until you have finished your food.

Drinking a lot of water is not a problem provided you drink what you feel you need to drink.
For example, I am a person who drinks A LOT of water:

I start my day drinking two full glasses of water (I am really-really thirsty when I JUST wake up) and I complement my breakfast with a tea (generally a big cup).

At both day and night meals, I drink about 2 to 3 glasses of water/soda/whatever they put on the table.

In the afternoon I drink something from my country ("mate", if you want search it up, it's an infusion from argentina/uruguay), in which I share with my father, and we drink about half a litre each.
>as a side-note, this is the only thing I drink out of joy.

Finally, when I go to study at my uni, I carry a bottle of water, which I generally drink it all.

So, to sum up, let's say I drink about 3L of water each day. But the amount varies depending on the weather and if I have to do sports. Also, when it's cold I generally drink less.
Pd: yes, I pee many times a day.

>stats
113 two days ago, highest was around 130
female, 5’5

>goal
I think I’ll look best at 100-105 but I think I’ll try to go lower eventually, like 90-95

>question
I used to eat 1000-1200 calories a day but I also would burn 500 or more a day through exercise. Not exercising daily anymore, so trying to eat 500-700 calories but I keep going over that because I can’t focus without eating something. Any tips to stay between 500-700 a day?

If that's a pic of you, stay exactly as you are, or even go for a bit more weight.
Past that, you'll look unhealthy and weak.

i was 246 lbs at the end of july and i've been restricting to 1200 since then. now i'm 209.

so i would say at least 2.5 lbs of weight loss

Have a binge day and then eat nothing for a week

Sadly pic is not me, nowhere near that

Then keep going :) although you can't excercise every day, in my opinion the ideal is exercising 3 times a week, 4 times max.
What is important though is how much intensity you put into that excercise. If you spent most time doing light stuff at a slow pace, then exercising will not be significant. But, if you do the correct amount of exercise, then you should keep with your ~1100 calory diet.
Have you considered doing a sport? Something like soccer, hockey, tennis, ice skate, swiming.

You can exercises six days a week easily as long as you alterate anaerobic/aerobic.

My routine is weights monday/wednesday/friday, running tuesday/thursday/saturday.

What are the best at home exercises to burn fat quickly? I already go walking, but want to do more to speed up the progress.

During track/cross country seasons I work out 6 times a week. I never do weights, only do body weight exercises (pull ups, push ups, sit ups, squats, etc) for 20 minutes before bed. Doesn’t really burn anything though, I never count that as an actual workout since it’s not cardio.

Off season right now, so my job replaces the time that would be spent working out and with school, other responsibilities, and aiming for 8 hours of sleep, I don’t have time to do a full workout everyday as I would like to :// So I’m just trying to restrict more but I’m not succeeding.

literally had less than 400kcal today and I've never been happier

Do you just lie on your bed all day? How are you getting vitamins and macronutrients?

have you tried running

It’s help and support for people trying to get thin. You probably don’t get it because you’re already there

not a thinspo fag but i just ate 5k calories at outback steakhouse and im panicking pls help i just wanna lose 10 lbs and be lean as fuck

should i do hours of cardio tonight or cut my losses and continue on as normal

What the fuck did you order for it to get to 5,000 calories?

Go out for a run, and don't eat like a pig tomorrow.

Throw it up.

i ate a bloomin onion and an entire entree of steakhouse quesadillas. i feel like shit because i normally only eat clean foods and i avoid dairy.

if only i were still bulking so i could slightly justify the calories

Terrible advice.

You guys have to understand something. There exists picture beauty and eye-ball beauty aka real world beauty aka every day beauty. The lens sees differently than the eye.

You'll notice a lot of modern trends cater to picture aesthetics - basically meaning anything that looks good on camera will be popular in this technological year. Many many many of the popular hairstyles all look incredible in the lens when styles perfectly but in real life ie. an undercut ONE simple wind blow or one bad cow lick will make you look a balding retard. For girls it's the bob cut. Looks beautiful in picture yet one bad shower or one change in humidity in the weather and she looks like a grandma. Where i'm going with this is that being thin is on the far end of the spectrum where it looks fantastic, riveting, refreshing and charming on camera. When the shadows reflect perfectly and when every clothing item looks like it's tailored to perfection the camera will eat that shit up and make it golden. But you look sickly, you look malnourished to the human eye. You look immature, you look disproportionate, you look silly.

I'm a big victim of picture looks vs irl looks and i've recently switched to a much more suitable everyday looking haircut than a picture haircut and i feel much more confident. Be at a healthy weight, be a little under average. Look good on and off the lens, don't go to the extreme of thinspo. The thinspo lifestyle is like a samurai life, if you made us of it for a healthier change, your willpower and resilience would make you a fit sex monster.

tl;dr: thinspo looks like shit irl, better accentuated by the lens, also people will think you're retarded. leanness is good but don't over due it.

lol no

After 5 days of eating 500 calories, I fucking binge and eat 1500.

What the fuck have I done..

Eat an average of 667 calories/day for nearly a week

Today I only ate some peanuts and a little bit of cream (like, just the tip of my finger) and its 11 pm here. I feel like eating something small but idk, should I do it or just smoke?

don’t eat, easier to continue to not eat than to stop eating, for me anyways

Do i have scoliosis? I am 5'11/121 lbs but i am not pleased with my skelly arms/frame

>arms
Scoliosis couldn't have anything to do with that.
>scoliosis
Just from looking at the picture, you seem pretty even. It might be easier to tell with a photo of the front of your torso, and even then you need to actually feel the back of the patient a lot of the time to say conclusively that it is scoliosis in milder cases. Assuming you aren't extremely underage, it's very unlikely that you are just now developing scoliosis anyway.

Jesus Christ nigga

I am 19, i had a quick grow spurt so now i can see all my uneven bones....one of my shoulders bone is forward, my left rib sticks out and my right pec sticks out too

Maybe lordosis then? That's easier to correct. epainassist.com/manual-therapy/physical-therapy/lumbar-lordosis-or-lumbar-swayback-5-simple-corrective-exercises-tips-for-prevention

I've eaten at an average of 2500 calorie surplus for the past week. How much have I actually gained? Scale says I'm up 6kg

r/ing thin leg inspo
also, to people who are thin already, what are the circumferences of your thighs and calves

6'4
185 lbs

Mostly eat rice, veggies and pork.

Try to hit a less gawdy punk look. Any pieces to watch out for? Making conservative use of toques and floral pats

wtf underwear is that?? i want

How is 6'3 120lbs? idk whether im unhealthy or not but i dont count calories or anything im just naturally this skinny.

get a stool transplant

(2500*7)/3500= 5 pounds of fat gained. Everything else is probably water.

>stuck at university doing late at night
>had only eaten a banana today so I walk to the vending machine
>buy a bowl of ramen
>read the nutritional info
>260 calories
>not great but not too terrible
>heat up the ramen, stuff my face with it
>bored so I read the box again while I eat
>250 calories
>per half container
>mfw

Your uni has ramen in vending machines? Lucky. At mine you have to go to a store or cafe on campus to get anything. At least it means that my social anxiety keeps me from buying anything. Anyway, 250 cal isn't that big a deal if it happens once.

The best thing I've ever gotten out of a college vending machine would have to be either plantain chips or overpriced protein bars. All of that went on an "emergency" debit card.

6'1 180 lbs and im skinny. 6'3 120 lbs must be insane

its kinda nice desu i can pull off SLP pretty well

probably unhealthy tho

You’re at 15 bmi, don’t go any lower

>Many many many of the popular hairstyles all look incredible in the lens when styled perfectly but in real life wind ruins them

Please don't remind me of this.
Everyday I spend so long styling my hair so precisely and it gets ruined within 35 seconds of stepping out the door

Tfw my hairstyle works fine in wind :3

>had 1900 calories yesterday because I was weak willed
>gained one fucking pound
End me

Stretch marks.
I'm down about 30 lbs since the beginning of the year. I'd like to lose maybe 10 more.
I've had stretch marks for a lot of my life, but now they're a lot more obvious on my belly area.
I'm not gonna make it

Hello, female 5'4 x 95 lb (163cm x 43kg).
My tights are 17,5 in (44cm)... as for my calves I don't know but they're too small for my taste...
pic related it's me

looks good user

your body is my goal

Thank you kind anons, I'm trying to go 5 lb lower, then I promised myself to stop. I'm in a plateau since a month but I guess it's ok as long as I don't gain back, I'm not in a hurry...
Sorry for blog posting :)
What about you?

I am always very succesful for a short period of time and then my body starts being weird like fainting, headaches, not being able to sleep and bad diarrhea even though Im barely eating anything
it spooks me and I lose control and fall into a a bad binging habit and gain weight very fast back
this has been going on for a year, the same cycle over and over again, and now a year later am still stuck on the same weight where I started in the beggining. I actually cried I feel like such a failure
what can I do? I want to make it but not seeing any progress is killing my motivation

What's your weight loss method?
I'm sorry user, I think you may try to go down by steps like...you could drop some lb like you are already capable to do and then maintain for a while so you can adjust before trying to go lower, maybe...

its counting calories and logging what I eat
but it seems I can only have control over my diet if I go extreme, if I would eat a healthy amount like 1000 cals I would end up binging
doing 400 cals would be easier mentally but that results into what I wrote in my previous post :/

Losing that extra 5lbs will probably take a little time but yeah its best not to rush.
I'm pretty happy where I'm at right now, literally just stopped eating at a calorie deficit today because I reached my goal weight, and am now eating at maintenance. Down from 75kgs and my current stats are:
194cm and 70kg (6'4.5", 154lbs)

Even if you reach your goal weight with only eating 400, you'd have to eat 1000~1500 to maintain it.
So finding a way to avoid binging is important anyway. Maybe restrictive diets like keto could work? I assume eating 400 cal is easy because you know what you can only have some very few certain tings every day. Try doing that even if you eat more.

thats a really good point, thank you very much
Im going to focus on not binging instead of retsticting, thank you

I do this too and I eat 1000 kcal (but in the weekends I go higher :| ). I'm a mealchuck.
To avoid binging I usually prepare the meal, log everything and then put everything away before starting to eat. Just the dish and water on the table, so I know that is all I will eat in that moment and I'm less tempted to take more. Sometimes I plan the meals the day before, rarely once a week before I go to the supermarket.
Wow congrats user! Also you're so tall!

yeah haha, best part about being tall is its easy to diet.
I can eat 1800kcal/day and still be in a 1000kcal deficit

pls b my gf

can I be both healthy and underweight?