What does Veeky Forums smoke?
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

mfrural.com.br/detalhe/palheiro-dutra-255132.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=53sJGHqZJ44
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The best cig.

I agree

dont smoke regulary but i think im going to get a pack to keep in my liquor cabinet for guests and the stressful evening. Whats a well flavored light cigarette? I'm think pic related or marlboro ultra lights.

I typically bum them off people but these are my favorites

I only do heroin

Guilty fuckin pleasure. By far my favorite cigarette.

only cigs ill touch

Also on my list for consideration, I've tried Turkish Royal, decent.

You literally smell like ashtray and look pathetic.

Your skin looks horrible jaundiced dirty, you smell like shit, you get out of breath. You look laughable with that shit in your mouth. Keep sucking that cancer stick.

Not to mention the health and $$$ cost

omg no one cares
some fag like u comes into every thread and says the same things. really think ur gonna stop anyone from smoking by posting this?

You are the fag amigo
im just saying

we know, do you think anybody that smokes cigarettes doesn't know what you're saying?

Pic related is you.

kino
also american spirits unfiltered

just pick up a juul to stop smoking

doesn't beat my camel's but its the next best thing

only downside is it's pretty expensive to use

and im more addicted to nicotine now then i was

but it's all gud :-)

fuck off shill

I quit. I recommend you should as well.

These and unfiltered Luckies.

Kretek sometimes

How do these compare to the teal pack?

Gauloises are GOAT

>tfw moved to the US and can no longer get them

the cheapest cigarettes i can find when i'm pissed on nights out

RYO
Daughters and Ryan makes tasty blends, and they're cheap.

I work at a gas station and these are popular as fuck. What's so special about them?

where can you find mevius in the US

>tfw brit nanny state cigarettes are just boring boxes of green

they are very smooth, and you can choose to make it menthol whenever you want - thats the "crush" - a little bead in the filter filled with mentholated liquid that you can pop. Probably the most cancerous filtered cigarette on the market though.

Cigars too :)

that's pretty cool user

enjoy your next smoke breh

only H

t. Veeky Forumsest user

Cigs are pretty effay here in Australia. I smoke jps blue

That's weird, here where I live these cigs are popular in the gay comunity as a way to signal you're also gay (If you're straight you can ban regular menthol cigs and you shold be fine).

Is the following thing common among your group of friends user's? There is about 9 people in my close social circle that smoke, we go out all the time (and smoke) but no one smokes each others brands. Like I have a friend who only smokes and another who only smokes regular camel's, there's one who sticks blue Hollywood's and another who only smokes red Hollywood's, one who only smokes lucky strike red hot's and so on. I find it quite funny that if they run out of cigarrets instead of asking someone from the group for one ( they're willing to share) they go out to buy more.

Here in brazil we also have those but as always we managed to fuck it up, because there are so many desings smokers like to collect them like trading cards and will only trash a box with a figure after they managed to colect all of them. Pic related is one of the figures, if you google "david luiz beatbox" is the first image to come up

Here's the brazilian exódia of cig warning labels

Brazilian as well. Began smoking not too long ago, desu I still haven't found a favorite one.

So far I've smoked blue and yellow camels, menthol lucky strike, dunhill, and most recently blue hollywoods. And the one for when I'm short on money: gift.

Still haven't got a favorite, but I'm more inclined to blue camels since they have a neutral taste and are still "strong" as in, they can hit me easily.

holy fuck I love this

If you wanna a big hit for cheap buy hay cigarettes ( cigarros de palha ) here in Minas they're pretty cheap, the pack comes with 20, and because they have no filter one hay cig hits like 3 white ( regular ones). They can vary in price from really cheap 8 reais (=~3 dolars) for a 20 pack of coyote's to 85 reais (=~25 dolars) for a 40 pack of Red Baron's black

If you wanna buy in bulk you can get them for 0,25 a piece (=~0,08 dolars).
mfrural.com.br/detalhe/palheiro-dutra-255132.aspx

I'm from Rio de Janeiro so it'll be kinda difficult to get them, but I remember when I smoked two of them and in the first one I could already feel the hit.

I'm thinking of going with Marlboro Red since I've read they're strong but I don't know since I've also read they fuck up the throat really quickly. So far, the Hollywood blue feels too weak so I'll probably stick to Blue Camels or Marlboros.

I smoke them reds, they're slightly stronger than regular camels, the strongest white I ever smoked was San Marino, they're also good because they're from Paraguai and come here illegaly and cheap, I personaly think they taste like crap but it's a matter of opnions my friend who smokes regular camels goes for them when he's broke

Why not switch to vapors?

Your post is literally me.

youtube.com/watch?v=53sJGHqZJ44
Mexican.

amber leaf cunt

angel blunts

soft camel or pic

dad?

Quit for a whole year and bought these a day ago.

Usually an English blend of some kind. My go-to smoke as of late has been JF Germaine King Charles mixture.

haha old mate Brian

You can't fight this aesthetic

Also, red pack tastes and smells better

fuck the new packs, theyre so gay

lol at the warnings all in korean

camel turkish royal

>only cigs ill touch
why? is this serious? that's a dumb attitude to have desu, only smoking a single type of cigi

don't smoke often enough to smoke anything else really. i just like them more than other cigs I've smoked
i like the camel filterless too

imported chinese and jap cigs

I bought a juul to get a buzz when not smoking weed after using my friends. I never even smoked cigs before. Basically killing myself with nic but I can easily sell it and make my money back