Knockoffs, Replica's, China, etc

Where does Veeky Forums get its knockoffs? Looking to get a pair of cheap Gucci dress shoes but no reason for real stuff or to pay retail. Any trusted knockoff links? A lot of the sites I used to frequent have been taken down.

Those are as ugly as it gets. Wearing a shitty replica would be like fucking tasteless jackpot.

Thanks. I tried putting your post in my browser but it took me nowhere.

You welcome. Better getting nowhere than ending buying a pair of cheap shit fake ugly shoes made by slave kids with poisonous plastic.

Wasn't asking how old you were.

/r/designerreps

lol at this pleb paying retail on his clothing

>Not buying fakes
>Paying retail

Find the difference. And also, many times i do pay retail just because i want something now and i am not poor.

The good replicas are 99% identical to retail. You're throwing away money by not buying them, poor or not.

You know shit about quality.

Not considering that you are killing the brands you like doing this. Let alone that you are not even considering buying products made in the first world by well paid employees.

Lol, I will gladly continue to dilute the value of the brands you wear

>lol, I'm poor.

How sad must your life be that you feel the need to brag about your money on an anonymous image board.

Not as sad as being poor.

Not as sad as trying to look a bit less poor buying fake stuff.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, friend.

What helps me sleep is to see all the nice stuff made by respected craftsmen that earn a decent pay i own. And knowing that is all made with pride to last and be repaired, or even came with a lifetime warranty.

Keep buying fakes made by slaves and criminals in shithole countries that help wage dumping and steal jobs from yours.
Must be amazing to be a traitor, cheap and greedy at the same time.

No brands really give a fuck about quality any more. They make their products as cheaply as possible and then charge an obscene markup compared to how much it actually cost to produce.

>Implying almost all clothing isn't made in chinkistan anyway

That's why they are on business. That doesn't that there are brands that deliver quality.

Aliexpress and dhgate

Some of they charge as much as they can but also take care of quality. Sadly few in the clothing business but not so few in shoemaking.

I dont own a single dress shoe, ever cheaper ones, made out of europe.

Cheers.
Post collection, please.

I would stay away from these.

All the good shit is on taobao or direct via sellers on yupoo

Welcome to consumer fetishism folks.

Btw, labor in China isn't cheap anymore. That's why you see all the fast fashion vendors moving production to Bangladesh, Vietnam, etc.

When you buy high quality replicas you support local small Chinese businesses.

Upper left to lower right: UK, Spain, Spain, Spain, Spain, Spain, Portugal, Spain.

Notice i have even included some very casual things.

Sneakers ans similars obviously i own things made in india, indonesia, china etc.

I started out with used pairs on ebay then I moved to made in England and then I started picking up Portuguese shoes when travelling there.

Loake Ferrers, I like those. What are the black oxfords?

Forgot another spanish pair.

this

Joseph Cheaney & sons.

Nice ones. Now I realized is not the Ferrers, because you said the Chelseas were made in Spain. What are those? May I recommend you yo buy some shoe trees for your Cheaneys, at least?

>being this angry and naive

I dont need to be angry to rant.

Thanks user, looking into this. Looks like they arent allowing any mention of the branding anymore.

Guess i should just ask them some questions?

I own some horrible trees i am not showing... Need to buy some proper ones.

Looking into this as well. Thanks for the constructive comment. Will take any advice you have for someone new to these sites.

worth it

The chelseas are pretty old Pons Quintana, (unknown-noname spanish brand, in think they only sell women stuff now but still make things for other brands). Cheap stuff, ok leather with rubber soles.

The best place to start is probably reddit fashionreps and designerreps. They have guides you can follow. The easiest way to order is through an agent/middleman like Superbuy, which is slightly more expensive than ordering direct but much simpler if you're new to chinese replicas.

Nice! Thanks user.

You get them tailor fit at the store ? Know they're pretty good quality from what I've heard from friends and seen online.

No, they have half sizes and various lasts to choose, and thats enough for me.

Besides Cheaneys doesnt offer bespoke, which is mostly overkill if you have "standard" feet imo.

Avoid China, rather buy Meermin or buy on sales whenever possible.

You have to misspell the brand names or do a loose search like "American brand sneakers" or whatever.