Thoughts on the type of person that wears CDGs?

Thoughts on the type of person that wears CDGs?

Middle schooler with rich parents

"I'm into fashion"/10

They probably don’t browse Veeky Forums.

thats me faggot smd

Thoughts on the type of person that thinks Play CDG = CDG?

an asian

Fuccboi

ppl that "know fashion" but havent heard of raf

>Thoughts on the type of person that wears clothes from one of the most visionary and avant-garde designer that has been - and stayed - relevant since the 70's?

can confirm cause literally me

He clearly means CDG Play, fag

Only good thing to come from CDG Play is the perfume. Everything else is tacky and overpriced

CDG themselves is fine for the most part

>tfw got the small heart high tops years ago
i like em but I don’t wear em

mfw
>hinoki
>wonderwood
>airborne
>incense avignon
>standard
>cdg 2
>sugi
>even the dumb pharrell fragrance

There's nothing wrong with CDG Play, stop circle jerking to fit in you contrarian retards

I am not homosexual but I also do not have anything against people who are. They are usually more polite and cultured for example.

The point was that OP and many like OP can't distinguish between different CDG lines because they think

People who think they are into fashion and / or want other people to know that they are into fashion, but are not into fashion

OP was very obviously referring to CDG Play x Converse shoes and nothing else, you robust mongoloid

do they make these in an 11.5?

leave

Veeky Forums is full of edgy teenagers who think they're too cool for everything but circlejerk over baggy jeans and dad shoes, get used to it

I think it could come back someday if they changed the design but they don't really want to, it was always meant to be a cash cow to fund their better brands/fragrances

whole sizes only, gaijin hambarian!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

lmao it's a cheap chinese diffusion line, it's everything wrong about fashion right now

this

never understood why you'd get some autistic shit like this instead of white chucks

can't afford mainline from other designers, and wouldn't wear CDG mainline anyways. Wants to peacock in high school or college because they're not particularly attractive or fit but still want some kind of identity. Will probably silently judge the chinese moneybois in garish bling clothes but still be jealous that at least those fat chinabois can enjoy mainline stuff and live a relatively carefree life. will most likely save for a couple of months to buy white CP achilles that theyll treat like babys, shoetrees and all. besides CPs, everything will be uniqlo or other "minimalist" clothing.

Lmao. Kys

>work as converse sales associate
>"hey do you guys sell those ones with the heart on the side?"
>every single day

So, Veeky Forums then.